April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

new hg! i used to use the maybelline line stiletto but i ran out and bought this for a change and i am totally switching to this one! the pigmentation is sooo much better! its so much darker than the maybelline one where i have to do lik atleast 3 coats! this felt tip is also very flexible but i think its a bit more stiff than the maybelline one which gives a little more control. LOVE IT! and its not water proof which is exactly great for me cuz i hate spending a lot of time removing eyemakeup. it comes off in lik 5 seconds with a cotton swab with water :)

JK! EDIT:
I've been using this for several weeks now and i have to take back the HG part, i will definitely go back to the maybelline one now. altho this applies faster b/c its more pigmented and requires less layering, it seems to get dry and flake off waaay more than the maybelline one throughout the day and so the line gets like blotchy and missing which didn't happen as often witht he maybelline one. and then the flakes are stuck on my face and i dont realize it sometimes and yeah :/

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is average, the liquid is very black even though it claims to be carbon black. I have to put it on at least twice to make it really noticible and the price is average for a drugstore product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by nikkierod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! the way it lines my eyes is great the only down fall is yes it does wear off a bit but I normally set it with an eyeshadow and have no problem with it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this liquid liner just sucked. i was really looking forward to using it b/c its definitely been raved about.
unfortunately, this liner just takes too long to dry. its watery. its streaky. its not even a thick/rich black color. i have to keep reapplying after the first layer dries and still, its streaky. what a pain. it smudges over time.
i've found better liquid liners....and for a cheaper price as well.

sure, the felt tip applicator is workable. the packaging is good.

but too bad this is going to my trash can.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by esmerelda2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. I use it when I am in a hurry or when I need my eyeliner to be precise and as thin and as close to my lashline as possible. Don't use it on the waterline.
For smoky looks though, I usually use my wetnwild gel eyeliner now. Hardly use my megaliner (the liquid liner from wetnwild) anymore. Bought a new bottle and the brush started acting up on me (splaying and stuff).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Janina5309

This product was great, but it get's flakey, especially exposed to water. Also, it doesn't hold up to the natural oils your skin makes. Great packaging, though near the end it got some chunky bits.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is my HG liner, but only because I haven't found a better liquid eyeliner. I hate using pencil liner because it smudges and gel liner takes me a long time to apply. I just find liquid eyeliner to be the fastest and easiest way. My favorite thing about this liner is the applicator .. the felt tip makes application SUPER easy and quick. It also lasts all day for me without chipping and comes off easily with warm water... def. not waterproof AT ALL. However, I don't really like the finish it leaves ... it's all glossy looking. I prefer a matte finish, but that's just me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by brendael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan of this one. The felt tip makes it very easy to apply, but it's not as black or the staying power is not as strong because it looks like watered-down black on my lid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I have a few liquid liners but this is the one I grab for the most. I like the felt tip nib because it is longer and skinnier than other brands. The color is very pigmented and stays put all day. Makes the perfect winged liner look.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

The felt tip made it easier to create a fluid line on my eyelids however the color wasn't dark enough for my liking. It was more of a dark gray-black then a black black. The felt tip also dragged on my eyelids when I have eyelid primer on, but it sinks into the creases on my eyelids if I don't use one. Will not repurchase.