September 23, 2014 | 1066 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I'm not usually a big drugstore girl. But, I thought that I should try out liquid eyeliner first before I go to the department store brands. I don't think I'll need to, this is a great eyeliner. It kind of smudged when i put it on my lower lash line, but on top, it stayed the whole day. It's really really really really black, when you first swipe it on without mascara, it looks ridiculous. When you put it on, really get into the base of the lashes, because if you don't, it is very obvious. It really doesn't budge, unless you deliberately swipe your finger across where you put the eyeliner, which nobody really does. I also like the brush, because you can use the tip to get a more natural line, or use the thicker part to get that dramatic look. I do recommend this, it's really a great purchase at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by lha1

I really liked it the very first time I put it on, but the times after that it was.. meh. It's not bad, but it's not great. I don't like that it dries shiny. The felt tip is nice and flexible but started to curve to the side in the direction that I've been using it, and I wish it would just stay straight.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by EstHerr2013

I was really excited to buy this product because I've heard so much good reviews on it but when I finally bought it I was dissapointed. I did not like the formula because it would easily dry out and peel out 3 hours after I apply it. It was not long-lasting at all. The only thing I did like was the packaging. Will not buy again. I'll stick to my Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner!!!! This is the only brand I use and I have never had any problems with it. I have used many kinds of liquid eyeliners and I personally think this is the best. It is so easy to use and apply. I like how the applicator has a long handle (like a pen) and you can hold it like a pen when you apply your eyeliner. The thick spongy tip is very smooth when it glides on and is very easy if you want a very dark and intense look or just a natural thin line look. Like it says on the packaging it does have a long wear. By the end of the day sometimes I still have a hard time scrubbing it off. Better than it smearing off in the middle of the day :] For those looking a good brand of eyeliner and an easy applicator this is a good investment!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by b4bytee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liquid eyeliner. Love love love this stuff. The felt tip brush makes the eyeliner really easy to apply. It find very little problems with smudging unless it gets wet. This product is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by NicoleBattaglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is so easy to use, because of the felt-tip applicator. I often use this to draw a thin line on my upper lashline, then I set it with a black eyeshadow. I have repurchased this about 3 times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liquid liner when you're on the go or in a rush. I'm always rushing to get to work so I use this to apply my winged liner instead of using gel e/l. It works pretty well. I have oily eyelids and haven't experienced fading with eyeshadow underneath. However, without eyeshadow, it fades ridiculously quick so if you plan on wearing no eyeshadow or have oily lids, try to at least apply your powder foundation on your lids. It's a tad expensive for a d/s liner, but really convenient so it doesn't matter too much. It's about $7-8 at Walmart or Target. It's great for drawing thin lines too. The color is pretty black. I've had it for a month and haven't seen it dry out yet.

Side note: it burns my eyes when I remove it. One lippie off for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by modmaja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how easy to use this is. You don't have to worry about having a clean brush ready like you would for gel liner, and I actually love that you re dip the felt tip in the product. Every time I've had the pen style kind it has dried out, or needed to be held kind of vertically to get the product to come out. This is plenty black enough for me, though I don't always love the shine it has.

The major downside is lasting power. It can flake off relatively easily, especially if you have a tendency to touch your eyes. It is nice that it washes off easily with water at the end of the day, but it is definitely not going to make it through any humidity/moisture/rain. I don't use it all the time because of that, but it is really convenient to use if you are in a rush or going out at night/won't be wearing it all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Doreli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. i have been buying this product for about a year. I love the felt tip. I have bought the L'Oreal Intense Lineur in the brush tip once because they didn't have any of the felt tip in stock and I hated using it. It was so hard to get used to how limp the brush was and I couldn't wait to get back to the felt tip. This eyeliner is so similar to using a pen that it really makes it easy to use. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

This is a VERY good eyeliner, especially if you are just learning how to apply liquid liners. The long, unique, felt-tip pen is flexible, making it very forgiving. Meaning, it you're hands are unsteady when applying it, then it can move along with you, making it 5 times easier to form a straight, thin, dramatic, intense, line.

This lasts REALLY long, nearly all day. Sometimes, you can get away applying this alone without eyeshadow or primer.

It gives you a nice, dramatic, line! Its applicator is really flexible, making it really easy to achieve an arabic, cat eye or chola look.

The packaging is nice, too. Its simple, yet classy.

Its somewhat expensive, for a product found at a drugstore, but that's okay, its worth it, anyway, since this lasts you a long time.

I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this product. I LOVE it and I would buy it again!