Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

3.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 13.00% [] octinoxate 2.00% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: talc [] dimethicone [] nylon-12 [] silica [] squalane [] boron nitride [] vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer [] cetyl caprylate [] diisostearyl malate [] phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate [] methicone [] aluminum hydroxide [] glycerin [] sodium hyaluronate [] magnesium palmitoyl glutamate [] sodium palmitoyl sarcosinate [] palmitoyl proline [] alumina [] tocopherol [] palmitic acid [] 1,2-hexanediol [] ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate [] tin oxide [] sodium dehydroacetate [] [ /- iron oxides (ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491) [] mica [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Been using this since mid 2008. Provides light to medium coverage and helps counteract mild redness. Silky smooth texture that applies well. Small shade selection, but Deep blends out nicely on me. This does not get cakey on me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product actually turned out okay (even on my oily skin). It's around 330 right now, and I put this on in the morning at around 930. Face isn't oily yet though some is starting to show, but only a little. Has a natural finish on my skin, doesn't even look like I'm wearing anything. One of the best products I've used so far from this brand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this product I am on my third compact. I use a small kabuki brush instead of the puff/sponge and I apply lightly with a quick swirling - sometimes I use loose powder to set but not always. Seems with this stuff the more moisturized my skin, the better it looks.

Took off one lippie because of the cost of this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I didn't really like this powder at all.
It looks really caked-on whether or not I use primer underneath it. It doesn't stay on for very long at all, and comes off really easily. It doesn't have very much coverage, but at the same time, it feels fairly heavy on my skin. It's a good match to my skin tone, but it doesn't get the job done.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this was my first makeup that my older sister bought for me in high school. this is a great light coverage powder foundation. i like a bit more coverage now and i prefer MACs packaging but i would have no problem recommending this to anyone. i really like the color range of these foundations.

I've had this for a few months now but I only use it occasionally. I just don't like it and can't figure out how to use it to get the results everyone raves about. On me it just looks chalky, no matter how little I apply it, or whatever I use to apply it. I have the 02 neutral Fair (VF/MF), which is almost a perfect color match for me. I will update (and add a lippie!) if I ever figure it out.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Overall: DONT use this if you have dry or flakey skin. ONLY GOOD FOR OILY SKIN TYPES. Can look really cakey on dry skin, totally not idiot proof, you have to exfoliate like crazy if your even considering using this.

Color: I'm a NC25 , got 02 neutral Fair and the color is nice, not too pink, not too yellow. Exactly how it sounds.

Pros: Minimizes pores REALLY well! :) So that looks really pretty
Cons: Drying like I said.

Most likely Hg for: Oily Acne prone skin ( clinique doesnt use fragnances so I doubt you'll break out! )

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have combo skin, NW20, and my tone of almost is 2.
This powder looks me like chalky, and it drier my skin. I can't used this foundation :-(

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG foundation. I adore it. A good bit of my adoration comes from the fact that it's a perfect color match for me and pretty sheer coverage, so I can brush it on over problem areas of my face without having to worry about putting on a full mask every day. It's the perfect foundation for someone that needs a little perfecting and has no patience for make up. What's more, it looks better as the day wears on. It melts into my skin and looks very natural - it's so nice to look even better at the end of the day than I did in the morning. This will always be the foundation for me - I don't even want to try any others and I am a serial dater when it comes to most products.

I have yet to find a powder that I like as well or more than this one.
Over foundation it looks great... not "powdery" at all and it seems to last. This powder with My Lancome teint idole ultra
Has just been a dream for me. Love it!