Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Boron nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891, Mica

I have this in Clair/Light (I’m NC15/Limpide/Faience). This is a yellow based very finely milled powder. I use a powder brush to set my foundation and sweep just a light dusting. It never looks cakey or chalky. It comes in a huge pot that lasts forever. Should I ever run out I would definitely repurchase.

i've been always using physician's formular mineral loose powder, but it's oil controlling power was very poor.....so i give chanel a try because i 've been using their foundation and the double matte powder for touch up and liked them very much.......i'm pretty happy with their loose powder....it keeps my face shine free for several hours......and great finish.....no heaviness or fine lines after reapplying...it gives a natural glowy finish...i don't even need to use oil blotting papers anymore.......happy happy happy........i'm between NC 30 and NC 35 and i bought natural....prefect match........

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Big love, baby!I've recently been clearing out my make-up drawers and ran into this! I've worn it for three days now (I have Translucent 1) and it REALLY looks and wears naturally and keeps my pesky oilies at bay. Prior to Chanel, I used Clinique and this blows it outta the agua! :)

Hugs!

I looooveee this!! I have tried so many loose powders and finally one that looks invisible on me and does not oxidise. It comes in a lovely classic chanel packaging, very classy and well made. I have this in Translucent, although I am a NC15, this peach tone powder blends well with my yellow tone skin. There is a slight shimmer but hardly noticable on your skin, it does give a very subtle glow to you skin and goes on beautifully sheer! My HG loose powder

It's a very good powder.The coverage is very sheer and translucent(I apply it with Chanel's Petit Pinceau) My face looks velvety matte(not dry)and flawless even without foundation or concealer!

This unfortunately didn't work for me as much as i want it to work....this is way too expensive for a loose powder but it's Chanel, i can't complain much...the powder is finely milled but it was too pinkish and i didn't see any beige or more toward yellowish colour. Too bad i like the texture of it but i just couldn't see any other reason to buy this anymore and yes it didn't control my oil well and settled into my pores and fine line.

I bought this today on recommendations from a couple MUA'ers and I'm thrilled. The packaging is really nice. The tub is too big to fit in my makeup case, but it's nice enough to leave out on the counter. Then there's the powder. One of the reviews said that this powder is for older women with dry skin, and that's probably why I like it! I'm 36 (I don't think that's old), with dry skin and not a lot of oil to absorb. I love the flawless satin finish of this powder and will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in Vanille Translucent Sun, its light and yellow based, perfect for my skintone. It goes on very sheer & looks very natural, like your not wearing anything. It is a great loose powder, it just seems like there are so many cheaper brands that works just as well & are just as fine milled as this! I love the packaging, as with all Chanel products!

Excellent quality - finely milled, sheer translucent coverage, matt finish (but not chalky), glam packaging, huge tub, lovely soft sponge, but i prefer to apply with a kabuki brush for sheerer coverage. Once all my MU has settled (after about 30mins) my skin looks more glowy and less made-up. I usually need to blot away the oil (I have combo/sensitive acne-prone skin) around midday, then touch-up with pressed powder early evening. If I applied this l/p with a sponge in the morning, I find that touching up with pressed powder later on always makes my skin look cakey. Applying with a large powder brush or kabuki prevents this.

good loose powder over my makeup (lancome teint idol ultra). doesnīt fake the color, keeps the skin matte for a long time and feels good. itīs not a wow effect,b but still the best translucent powder I`ve used. and it lasts for ever, so the price is ok for what you get.

Recommended for Normal Skin