July 22, 2014 | 2039 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by egsrysebtte

I really like this liner. I bought it in Espresso (the dark brown shade), and I found that it applies smoothly and is easy to fix with a Q-tip. The sponge-tip is really great for smudging and creating the "smoky" look that is all the rage. Also looks great with my blue eyes, which is a bonus, it doesn't look harsh on my pale skin, and it barely smudges all day (unless you rub your eyes vigorously, of course). My only complaint is that you can't get the liner to retract back into the tube...but other than that, I definetly would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by lola108

This eyeliner is pretty good. I bought it in a dark blue/navy color, which is really pretty. It goes on very smoothly and is easy to apply. I found it easier to use my finger to smudge it than use the little smudger that came attatched to the eyeliner. The smudger also has a tendency to fall off. Overall, it's a pretty good product and I would probably purchase it again just because it's easy to apply and goes on well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by caliangel21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this e/l after seeing a friend apply it.

Bought the charcoal color, very smooth application.

after an hour: colors is still on, i did use a neutregena eye cream prior ( i wasn't intentionally using it as eye primer for the e/l) before applying it.

The smudger really isn't very fuctional; i just use a wet q-tip to wipe off extra liner on my eye since i prefer a thinner look.

Would love to try a dark brown color when this runs outs.

update: took down some lippies. yeah it smudged

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wear this eyeliner in brown. It's easy to apply and stays on for a reasonable time (of course have your makeup or eye primer on underneath your eyeshadow before applying).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this eyeliner, it's used to be my primary liner, but I have moved on to mac carbon eyeshadow and now mac fluidline. I use this liner now for quick touchups because it's so nice and precise. The one thing I don't like about it is that I never use it on the lower lash line, because it smudges for sure after a few hours. But it is great for the price. I also love that you never have to sharpen it, and it has a cute little smudger on the other end.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by acidstars9

This is a really good eyeliner for a really low price. Sometimes I find that eyeliner smudges very easily, but this one did not. It provides really good precise application and a little thing on the end to smudge if you choose. After wearing a long time it might smudge a little, and that is why I can't give it 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by RachelFay81

For the Price vs Quality, I use this everyday... Comparison to Estee Lauder, Clinique, and MAC.... This is still the one I believe goes on the smoothest and has awesome staying power!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kayyy

This product did not work for me at all. Even after trying new techniques to help with the staying power, it didn't do anything. It would smear under my eyes within 30 min. of application. I would be at school and would check my eyeliner in the mirror - and I looked like a football player! I would not recommend this eyeliner at all.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by bitterlemon963

DON'T BUY THIS unless you want to have panda eyes at the end of the day. THIS STICK OF EYELINER IS THE WORST EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED. it SMUDGES LIKE ABSOLUTE MADNESS.
Depending on personal preferrence, if you like a smooth round tip that goes on comfortable but smears 5 seconds after you apply then this mightbe the one for you, other than that its horrible. the "smudger" is useless, they probably put it there to make the overal appearance of the penil more versatile, but its NOT.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by jsellers

Eye pencils are much too harsh for my lids, so I've always been a fan of retractable pencils. I've bought Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus in a few different colors, usually brown (can't remember the name) and black onyx.

The application is amazingly smooth and easy whether you're looking for a thick line or something more natural. I was very happy with the colors but I would've liked a bit more lasting power.

The pencil also has a smudging pad on the other end, but I've found that this just wipes off the liner completely. It's pretty much useless. The other thing I don't like is that the cap of mine always seems to crack, making it impossible for me to put it back on. Then, if the pencil breaks, there's no way to get the point back and it ends up being flat and difficult to use.

Overall, I'll continue buying these liners because they're relatively cheap and easy to find. However, I'm sure there's something better out there.