October 1, 2014 | 974 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I just got this based on the reviews. I was considering getting the Stila liner/smudge brush, but it's expensive for my budget. I wanted something for my smudge pots. I'm not very good at lining with them, but I know the tools make the difference. It works very well, and it's cheap. I can make a nice line, not too thick, but not very thin, either (that might be technique...) I washed it, and it washes well, doesn't loose bristles. The angle in the handle really does help with application of cream/gel liners. I certainly recommend this brush. I'm glad I got it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I got this based on the reviews here and had no problem finding it...I was actually not looking for it, but was looking at the Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target planning to get a big eyeshadow brush, but I saw this one and the price was really good (6 USD) so I got it and was not very impressed with it at first because it is bent so application wise it takes a little getting used to, but I love it and i hope I find more when I go to Target next time, one as a spare and one for my mom...You must get this brush!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by beaddamned

awesome brush. use with my Bobbi Brown cream eyeliner and I get that thin, controlled, close-to-the-lash line I always wanted. Price is perfect and easy to find (LOVE TARGET!) Get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

WOW! I swear to you that I had totally given up on anything but fat thick lines with *any* brush. And then I read a few of these reviews and decided to give it a shot for only $6. It took me all of 5 seconds to do each eye with my HG cream HIP liner and the line is flawless and gorgeous! The result is what I have always been wanting and thought that my shaky hands could never provide. Excellent quality and ease of application that will take you by complete surprise!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 9:12:00 AM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I have several Sonia brushes and the quality is right up there with MAC or any other. This is a useful brush for gel eyeliners or liquid eyeliners. Very inexpensive. I have a lot of brushes but I find I use this one a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by puppyl0ve9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to get thinner than an angled liner brush- but personally, I can control an angled brush better. I can get a line just as thin. Smoothness is a different story. Lippie on how smooth the line is. Five lippies because its a really good quality brush from something so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by wdiarom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brush! I have tried many eyeliner brushes before. I went to Target to get this brush based on the reviews here. Applying my bobbie brown gel liner is a breeeze using this brush! For those who are afraid of gel liner, you won't have a problem when applying the liner with this brush. I'm in love with this. The best thing is this is so cheap!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by NettabooNOLA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just started using cream liner and I was gonna go with MAC, but I decided I should try a cheaper option for practice. This brush is great...I can draw perfect lines thin or thick and without much effort. My first time trying it I had no problems. If you are looking for an eyeliner brush this is it. Much better my MAC one. And with that price...what's not to love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I feel like an idiot for spending money on a mac angled brush when I bought my Fluidline.

This is like the be all end all of liner brushes. and it's only 5.99.

very easy to use, its like comfortably drawing on ur lid because of the bent part. i even tried pen paint brushes but the long handles still made it difficult.

this is perfect...i may get another one b/c i get so lazy with washing my brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Cfood

I love this product, it's very nice quality. The bristles don't fall out and it's very soft. I'm still new at using this brush for application, but I'm getting used to it. It's very easy to use and handle. =]