Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 11/9/2008 6:32:00 PM

The first time I looked for this brush at Target, it was sold out. Finally in stock - bought it based on MUA reviews and all I can say is, "PERFECT"! Now I use my Bobbie Brown liner brush when I want to soften my eyeliner with a smudge of eyeshadow on top. I own a variety of expensive brushes, BB, Mac, Chanel; however, before I buy another brush, I will check out Sonia Kashuk. Since my Cat kabuki brush has fallen apart, perhaps I can avoid an expensive replacement.

on 11/9/2008 6:11:00 PM

i LOVEEE THIS brush. so cheap and so easy to work with. helps with my clumsy hands to draw a nice line with cream or gel liners.

on 11/8/2008 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow. This is a great brush. For my eyeliner gels, I have been the Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush. It is a good brush, but this is much easier to apply.

on 10/22/2008 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just got this based on the reviews. I was considering getting the Stila liner/smudge brush, but it's expensive for my budget. I wanted something for my smudge pots. I'm not very good at lining with them, but I know the tools make the difference. It works very well, and it's cheap. I can make a nice line, not too thick, but not very thin, either (that might be technique...) I washed it, and it washes well, doesn't loose bristles. The angle in the handle really does help with application of cream/gel liners. I certainly recommend this brush. I'm glad I got it!

on 10/14/2008 6:43:00 PM

I got this based on the reviews here and had no problem finding it...I was actually not looking for it, but was looking at the Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target planning to get a big eyeshadow brush, but I saw this one and the price was really good (6 USD) so I got it and was not very impressed with it at first because it is bent so application wise it takes a little getting used to, but I love it and i hope I find more when I go to Target next time, one as a spare and one for my mom...You must get this brush!!!

on 10/13/2008 12:10:00 PM

awesome brush. use with my Bobbi Brown cream eyeliner and I get that thin, controlled, close-to-the-lash line I always wanted. Price is perfect and easy to find (LOVE TARGET!) Get it!

on 10/10/2008 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

WOW! I swear to you that I had totally given up on anything but fat thick lines with *any* brush. And then I read a few of these reviews and decided to give it a shot for only $6. It took me all of 5 seconds to do each eye with my HG cream HIP liner and the line is flawless and gorgeous! The result is what I have always been wanting and thought that my shaky hands could never provide. Excellent quality and ease of application that will take you by complete surprise!

on 9/26/2008 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush. I have several Sonia brushes and the quality is right up there with MAC or any other. This is a useful brush for gel eyeliners or liquid eyeliners. Very inexpensive. I have a lot of brushes but I find I use this one a lot.

on 9/26/2008 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was hoping to get thinner than an angled liner brush- but personally, I can control an angled brush better. I can get a line just as thin. Smoothness is a different story. Lippie on how smooth the line is. Five lippies because its a really good quality brush from something so cheap.

on 9/25/2008 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this brush! I have tried many eyeliner brushes before. I went to Target to get this brush based on the reviews here. Applying my bobbie brown gel liner is a breeeze using this brush! For those who are afraid of gel liner, you won't have a problem when applying the liner with this brush. I'm in love with this. The best thing is this is so cheap!!!

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products