Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/9/2009 11:55:00 PM

I absolutely love love love this cleanser/exfoliator. I've had acne for a while and always wanted a good exfoliator that wouldn't feel like I'm trying to scrub off my skin but definitely work, and clear as well. This worked beautifully. It was so gentle but still effective. It also helped take off my foundation with ease, and every time I feel so refreshed. There doesn't seem to be a smell either. Best of all, it didn't break me out, which I'm always scared of. Also, the packaging is great and the price isn't going to kill my bank account like anything else that doesn't come from a drug store. I don't know if it will help reduce my acne, but it's overall an amazing product, and it seems like it's going to last a long time! :)

on 8/9/2009 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use during my a.m. shower. Works best if you have removed your makeup the night before. I use Real Purity at night, and this in the morning. Just enough grit to get rid of flakes and smooth the skin. Doesn't leave my face feeling scratched and abused. I use on my neck as well. Much better than the cheaper drugstore alternatives I have tried.

on 8/4/2009 6:48:00 PM

This is an excellent scrub. The particles are gritty, but they don't scrape or hurt your face. I am very selective and quite fickle with products but I will definitely repurchase this one. Purity didn't "wow" me, but this sure did!

on 7/25/2009 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

great product, like 'hope in a jar' you use very little. A tip i heard and use
on qvc is to use it in the a.m. only. When your skin is clean and without makeup. I do this and use my cleaser/ mu remover at night. I'll keep buying it and using it daily, love it!!

on 7/23/2009 8:47:00 PM

I LOVE this! I have noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days. My skin feels cleaner and it looks dewey. I usually don't notice immediate differences like this when using skincare products. And I was unsure of this product because I hated Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. But it worked out well for me. I even sent my mom a bottle of this to try cause I like it so much. and my husband uses it.

on 7/23/2009 2:23:00 PM

This product is a really gentle exfoliator and leaves my skin soft and clean. I love the microbeads they do a great job removing old dead skin. I'm not really a fan of how watery the consistency is. I feel like it just runs down my face. I like thicker exfoliators because I have more control over which parts of my skin gets exfoliated more than others.

If there's a Where Have You Been All My Life? skin product, this is it! I tried this upon recommendation from a rep at Sephora--and from the great reviews on this site--and it does exactly what it's supposed to beautifully. I've always been annoyed with the "grime" at the corners of my nose and on my chin that just never seemed to wash off with my regular cleanser (Cetaphil), but this does the trick. All that gunk is now gone, and it leaves my skin looking fresh, and, yes, glowing--just as everyone said it would. This face wash has only been in my shower for about a week now so I may update if my level of satisfaction changes, but I'll stick with it as long as it keeps doing what it's doing now!

on 7/6/2009 6:29:00 PM

This is a great exfoliator. The exfoliating particles are fine and seems to really smooth out my face. It is also not over-drying so it can be used on a daily basis and it is very easy to rinse off. The only problem is that the gel that holds the scrubbies dries up really quickly making it hard to exfoliate for a longer amount of time.

Edit: I would also like to note that it's good to shake up the bottle each time before use. Sometimes the exfoliants separate from the gel and sink to the bottom

on 6/29/2009 3:05:00 PM

I loved this product. I used it for about a month and my face felt so clean after I used it and it improved the color of my skin....it seemed to have a glow to it and removed all the dead skin and my dry patches went away. I loved this and will buy it again after I finish this other skin care line I started using.

on 6/21/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i use the microdelivery wash every night. I can really get a good scrubbing of the grime on the sides of my nose and under my lip. When paired with the philosophy exfoliating cloths my face is smooth and baby soft. definitely a keeper. This wash is also perfect before foundation application.keeps flakies at bay. only con is that the you have to shake the bottle before pouring it out becauses the particles tend to settle. other than that, its a winner!