Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/26/2009 1:15:00 PM

I have finally found a scrub I love! I have used this everyday for months now and I love the way my skin feels and looks! It is even gentle enough to use with my Clarisonic!

on 8/25/2009 9:42:00 PM

Wonderful acne treatment! I was scared to use this at first because of the possibility that it would break me out. Clears skin and doesn't make my skin dry!

EDIT: After using this product for a few weeks it has actually made my acne worse! I no longer recommend this product. It makes your skin look wonderful the first few times, then makes it ten times worse.

on 8/19/2009 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My HG face wash! No other cleaner/wash has ever left my face feeling so soft! I have been using this every morning for about 2 weeks and I have noticed a great improvement in my skin, without a doubt. I will use this until they stop making it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

At first I did not want to try it because I have sensitive skin and I thought that it would be too harsh. I was completely wrong! My mom coerced me to try it and as soon as I washed my face with it the bumps, acne, and dry flaky skin either disappeared or looked non-existent. I absolutely love this stuff. It is even better than Aveda.

on 8/9/2009 11:55:00 PM

I absolutely love love love this cleanser/exfoliator. I've had acne for a while and always wanted a good exfoliator that wouldn't feel like I'm trying to scrub off my skin but definitely work, and clear as well. This worked beautifully. It was so gentle but still effective. It also helped take off my foundation with ease, and every time I feel so refreshed. There doesn't seem to be a smell either. Best of all, it didn't break me out, which I'm always scared of. Also, the packaging is great and the price isn't going to kill my bank account like anything else that doesn't come from a drug store. I don't know if it will help reduce my acne, but it's overall an amazing product, and it seems like it's going to last a long time! :)

on 8/9/2009 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use during my a.m. shower. Works best if you have removed your makeup the night before. I use Real Purity at night, and this in the morning. Just enough grit to get rid of flakes and smooth the skin. Doesn't leave my face feeling scratched and abused. I use on my neck as well. Much better than the cheaper drugstore alternatives I have tried.

on 8/4/2009 6:48:00 PM

This is an excellent scrub. The particles are gritty, but they don't scrape or hurt your face. I am very selective and quite fickle with products but I will definitely repurchase this one. Purity didn't "wow" me, but this sure did!

on 7/25/2009 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

great product, like 'hope in a jar' you use very little. A tip i heard and use
on qvc is to use it in the a.m. only. When your skin is clean and without makeup. I do this and use my cleaser/ mu remover at night. I'll keep buying it and using it daily, love it!!

on 7/23/2009 8:47:00 PM

I LOVE this! I have noticed a difference in my skin within a couple of days. My skin feels cleaner and it looks dewey. I usually don't notice immediate differences like this when using skincare products. And I was unsure of this product because I hated Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. But it worked out well for me. I even sent my mom a bottle of this to try cause I like it so much. and my husband uses it.

on 7/23/2009 2:23:00 PM

This product is a really gentle exfoliator and leaves my skin soft and clean. I love the microbeads they do a great job removing old dead skin. I'm not really a fan of how watery the consistency is. I feel like it just runs down my face. I like thicker exfoliators because I have more control over which parts of my skin gets exfoliated more than others.