July 22, 2014 | 2057 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by lacharo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really dark acne scarring and I have been trying to find a concealer with good coverage for what seems like forever. I finally talk with someone in Sephora who told me to look for a product that corrected the dark scares and then use a concealar to blend the color. I have finally found that!!!! This product is great at minimizing the dark spots!!! After I apply this product (which I use for correcting), I go over the spots with my MAC NC45 Studio Fix Concealer and set with a little of the Sutdio Fix powder and Itís done!!!! It only takes a little of this product, I can see it lasting for at least 4+ months. This product will now allow me to go back and use all of my other concealers I was going to through out because of colors not matching!!!! This is a great blemish corrector!! FYI..I bought it in yellow as I have darker skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by akk23

I was searching for a concealer that not only covers well but stays put and I have found it. I only gave it a 4 because there are only 3 colors available all of which are pretty light ("natural light" is perfect for me). My mom wanted to try it and we could not find a match for her (I'm fair and she's olive).
It is a drier formula so as long as you are well-moisturized it goes on smoothly. I use it mainly for blemishes and let me tell you it covers them perfectly....even the ones where you are like there is no way this is going to get covered up! Best of all...its oil and fragrance free and non-comedogenic.
It comes in a small tube for about $7 but a little goes a long way. I put a tiny drop on my finger, place it on the spot and then "tap" it in until its gone. It wears all day. So far its my HG concealer after trying MANY!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by chocolatto2u

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i couldn't find neutrogena concealer for blemishes so i just bought this concear yesterday at target for about $8. and let me tell you, it really pays off the price =]!!! i used neutrogena concealers for about an year but it never gave good coverage and messed up my make up few hours after. i always have new acne one after another so i have many acne scars which depresses me =[ ...BUT this concealer RX covered all of my acne and scars almost completely!! i was amazed how my skin looked :] and it's in a tube so i think it's hygenic using clean finger tips or brushes. this concealer stays on so long that i checked only one time on mirror the whole day to see if it was turning cakey or not. which it didn't =D i think you can use only a little amount cuz it does the job! i think i will buy it again until i find better concealer for acne marks~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 1:52:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Love this concealer. Covers my imperfections so well. I'll have to try it under my eyes next since I have been having trouble lately with creamier concealers creasing and causing my eye makeup to smudge. I will update after trying it that way.

05.13.09 - I never updated this! Anyway, I don't remember if I ever tried this under my eyes or not. I just think that it might be a little too dry for that area since I have sort of dry and fine-lined skin there and need something more moisturizing. However, this concealer is still wonderful on zits! It covers great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I use this as an eye makeup primer. It holds the makeup beautifully and covers dark circles greatly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by bordelonc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HOLY GRAIL!!! I love this concealer! I have always had a hard time finding a good inexpensive concealer but I finally did. Purchased this at Walgreens for like $6. I got the soft yellow color. This covers super well, almost too well. I look so awake getting rid of my dark circles. It also works great on covering blemishes and you don't have to reapply during the day. Just apply once and it lasts throughout the heat and humidity of Houston. I recommend using the smallest dot because it goes along way. I personally feel that it is just as good, if not better than Bobbie Brown overpriced concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by abeautifulhaunting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is almost perfect on me, but I notice it's kind of dry and cakey, or at least it becomes that way throughout the day. It may work well if your skin is very oily or if used with the right foundation, but it just looks too unnatural on my skin..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i bought this concealer after hearing from my friend Kelly that it was an almost exact dupe for Amazing Concealer, which i tried and loved but couldn't bear to pay $40 for. well thank you Kelly! i'm really glad i gave this a shot first! it really IS exactly like Amazing Concealer in that it's a very, very heavy duty/high coverage concealer, which is exactly what i need to cover the incredibly dark circles i've been struggling with all my life. this product needs to be used in careful moderation though people! it's super concentrated and you hardly need a dot the size of a pin prick to get the job done. i have found that i can't use this as my prime undereye concealer because i get the dreaded reverse white circles around my eyes, but what i do is first use my foundation (Giorgio Armani Shaping Designer Foundation) to cover up my circles and eyelids, then i take a teensy dot of the PF concealer and dot that on the darkest part of my circles and blend carefully. this helps a TON with covering the darkness that no concealer ever could! and it's literally amazing for covering up zits and red spots, because it has a slightly drier consistency for a liquid and it dries to a budgeproof finish. and since you only need such a small amount of the product, this would last you atleast 3 years! i'm an NC20 and bought Fair Light, which works great for me. it's definitely worth checking out, but only if you need serious coverage. for someone with slight circles or discoloration this might be too opaque.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this concealer was alright. nc25 and i got 2 colors..the yellow and the 2nd lightest color. both colors seemed to blend in and match my skintone. but it was hard to blend and it wasn't opaque enough for me. i guess this would be a good concealer if you don't have dark circles like i do. it does make my dark circles less apparent DURING use. but it doesn't completely cover it the way mac studiofinish concealer does for me. box has sort of a promise of reducing circles after a few weeks of use...but i highly doubt that. but if i end up eating my words and it actually works..then i'll update this to a full 5 stars and let you all know.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Glykomeli

I tried a few of this line's concealers for dark circles with no luck.
It felt a little greasy, and no matter how much or little I put on it left a grey/yellow color under my eyes. Oh well. I gave it a shot. I don't know why I bothered since none of the other physicians formula products seem to work with my skin tone anyway. I think my skin is a shade or two darker than their darkest foundation. ( I think I matched with one of their bronzers, but I'm bronze already! haha) I'll keep looking.