Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 3/20/2008 9:43:00 PM

AWESOME. perfect consistency, very strong coverage, and blends nicely. this is my favorite concealer by far and i found it at wal-mart! i highly recommend to anyone.

on 3/19/2008 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this concealer. I have to say, I never really used a concealer prior to this stuff, and the only reason i even bought this stuff to begin with is a highly embarrassing story. On NYE this year after a long night of drinking I fell flat on my face right outside my apt building (and that is a very long story short lol) and had a really bad almost carpet burn like bruise on my whole cheek from making out with the pavement. Well, when i awoke sober the next day and saw my face i totally freaked out. Ran to CVS and saw this stuff (packaging says it covers bruises etc) so i figured I'd give it a try. Ok, now over my scrapes it was awful - but they were scrapes, uneven surface, so I should have known better. I wanted to find a use for it after my face healed up lol so i started using it under my eyes - and its perfect! Really brightens and although i dont have much of an issue with dark circles, it just makes the whole eye area lighter and brighter. A tiny little dab really does go a long way though so dont overdo it. Will keep on purchasing and cross my fingers that I dont get drunk enough to have to use it for what I initially purchased it for!!!

My forehead has gone crazy and there are a few red marks on it, so I read some suggestions for concealer on MUA and decided to go out and try this. It did a really good job of masking the redness, it didn't completely make it disappear but it was way less visible. You only need a little bit to cover up marks and, like others have said, it's best to pat it on. The packaging is simple and sanitary. The coverage lasted for a long time: I applied it at about 6:00PM and it was slightly fading at 6:00AM.

This is an EXCELLENT concealer. It's the first concealer I've found that actually..... conceals! I have a couple dark freckles that are perfectly covered when I use this. I use Fair Light which looks great on my PPP skin. It is important to moisturize before using this. Then I simply use my ring finger and dab a minimal amount of the product on, then repeat. After that I put on my pur minerals foundation, then my powder, and I'm good to go!

on 2/25/2008 6:02:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! this concealer! I have yet to find a concealer (especially from PF) that covers up those pesky flaws like this one. I was hesitant on buying this at first (mostly because I had not checked it out on MUA first and almost didn't for that reason alone) - but I took a chance and am quite thankful I did. I think the only drawback, and I believe someone else said it, is if you have dry skin. It tends to bring it out...but easily worked out (for the most part) with some extra moisturizer. But I must say I did not once think about how my face looked all day, and if those pesky red marks were showing through...because when I caught glimpses in the mirror during the course of the day it looked the same as when I put it on. Great product. This will be my one and only concealer...until like most companies, they try and upgrade. This is one upgrade (IMO) they do not need to make...

*side note* part of the problem with the dryness issue I have is directly related to being on Retin A Micro...so it is not completely an issue with the concealer.

on 2/15/2008 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Could not get this to work. Tried it under makeup, on top of makeup. Tried setting it with powder, leaving it alone, and mixing it with powder and applying it. It's not like I have a ginormous birthmark to cover - just some red spots. Forget putting it on top of any creams or sunscreens.

on 2/7/2008 2:50:00 AM

I was searching for a good concealer for my acne scars and bought this based on the reviews here. I was pleasantly surprised. When it comes to coverage, I think it is a lot better than BB's Cream Concealer and MUFE's Full Cover. The only two things I don't like about it are 1. it really accentuates any dryness I have on my skin, and 2. it can easily make the concealed area look cakey if I'm not careful with it. A very small amount at a time is enough because the texture is creamy and thick. Smearing it while applying will cause that look so it's good to pat only. I'm around NC25, Asian, and I use soft yellow. There aren't many color choices but it seems to blend with my skin fine. I plan to keep repurchasing this until I can find something better. It's the first time in a while that a concealer is actually concealing for me.

on 2/3/2008 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Generally, I've always been disappointed with most drugstore concealers, but Physicians Formula Conceal Rx concealer was a pleasant surprise.

Like most PH products, it's less expensive than other name brands like Cover Girl or Revlon but the concealer works just as well--if not better. A little dab is all you need, and it lasts all day to help hide my age spot (I have one on my right cheek that I hate). What I love about Physicians Formula products is they deliver good products on a consistent basis at reasonable price. I recommend this to anyone looking for an effective concealer at a consumer-friendly price.

on 1/25/2008 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

well. hate to rain on this parade, but this concealer just didn't work for me. i have suuuuuuper oily skin, like oil slick oily. it's bad. so i decided that i would give this concealer a try judging by all the good reviews here. it works okay but i really wasn't impressed. after a few hours it just slips right off my face, and i've tried applying it over moisturizer, over foundation, over nothing, under everything...but it doesn't stay. i also felt kinda weird just putting it straight on my finger and onto my face, no matter that i just washed my hands, so i applied it with a concealer brush, which worked okay i guess but i still felt kinda unhygenic. this was much better at covering acne scars and redness than pimples or undereye circles imo. if you put it straight on a pimple i found that it just did not cover at all. and my eye circles....they're weird, almost like undereye wrinkles as opposed to dark circles. i feel like this concealer almost accentuated them instead of covering them up. it also just doesn't really blend at all. and it wears off unevenly so i would get random blotchy spots on my face.

basically, bottom line, not impressed with this concealer and still on the hunt for a one that covers acne, acne scars, and redness.
any suggestions????

on 1/13/2008 11:21:00 PM

BEST CONCEALER I SWEAR!!!! Everyone needs to go buy this. I have been looking for a concealer because I have oily skin and the concealer always wears off but this doesn't. It covers so good too i love this concealer!!!!!