August 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Sheepystitious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip balm ever. I love love love the scent. It glides across the lips easily, and I swear I get a very subtle tint of color. I absolutely love this balm and have one in my purse, on my nightstand, AND an extra in the bathroom for when I get out of the shower. I'm obsessed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by wonderhj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I still prefer the original. This has a tint which doesn't show up on my lips. It goes on clear and kind of oily (?) on my lips... reminds me of the Nivea chapstick. It doesn't have the minty smell and feel of the original. Instead it has this unexplainable smell which I don't like at all (in fact, my boyfriend notices when we kiss and is not a fan of the smell either).

I lose chapsticks a lot so I will keep this in my car or something but I won't be reaching for this as much as I do with the original formula. Or better yet, hopefully I lose it soon so I have an excuse to get another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kmcgowan73

This is my HG lip balm! I've struggled my entire life with very dry lips and this has helped keep them nice and moisturized. It's not perfect, but its the best success I've had to so far. I like the scent and it doesn't have a strong flavor. It's doesn't leave a shiny appearance (which I do not like) and it isn't sticky (hate that). Since I don't wear lipstick, I like that this gives me a hint of color. I've even received complements on the color of my "lipstick" before. I'm on my 3rd tube and still loving it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by danielle97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an ok lip balm. Fairly moisturizing, and goes on smooth. The smell however, is horrible, and makes me not want to use it. I would also prefer it to be clear, not tinted. I'll definitely be sticking to the original version.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by suzyorchid

At first I really disliked the pomegranate smell (maybe because it was new and unusual from previous lip balms). Because of this I didn't want to use it but since I purchased it I just wanted to use it up as soon as possible. However, after using it continuously I now really like it (wouldn't say love however). It is moisturizing and the smell is now pleasant to me. But the best thing is it really is a good lip balm, glides on nicely, doesn't dry out over time (unlike some other lip balms like Nivea). And there is a little bit of tint to the balm so it gives my lip a little bit of color which is a nice little bonus. Would re-purchase. P.S. I actually go this on clearance at Target months ago so it was a bit cheaper than retail.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by klpezl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite lip balm! It's the only kind I use and makes my lips super soft, plus it smells good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This is my favorite lip balm of all time!! I can't get enough of this product. Each time I open the cap, I'm so pleased by the pomegranete aroma and I can't get enough of it. It soothes and relaxes me. The balm glides on smooth and silky, with no waxy film. I apply this at night and wake up to the smoothest lips ever. My lips are no longer chapped and my lipstick glides on so smoothly for a flawless finish! My HG lip balm, I hope Burt's Bees continues making this one!!! Paula Begoun gave this a good rating too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the things that I can't live without. I love the feeling it gives my lips. It's not too smelly and it's not too weird tasting. It is so moisturizing and it feels great. It also gives my lips a slight natural tint and I love that. It's great if you are looking for something that it is natural but gives a little tint. It makes my lips look lucious and kissable.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by theotherworldly

Absolutely vile smell - fake and chemical-like. Smelled like sickly fake grape fragrance, the thing they use to perfume kid's erasers or something equally synthetic. I didn't dare lick it. It was really oily and unlike the other balms I had (honey, original) and I felt like it smeared. Huge regret on my part since I had to ship across the world for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

WHAT THE HECK....INGREDIENTS: sunflower seed oil * beeswax * coconut oil * castor oil * lanolin * comfrey root * pomegranate oil * sweet almond oil * anise oil * cassia oil * cinnamon leaf oil * clary sage oil * mandarin oil * tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (VitE) * rosemary leaf extract * carmine * fragrance..... I can't believe this crap that dried out my lips and had carmine in it...DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT CARMINE IS???look it up..it is dried up beetles/bugs that are red that are used for coloring. I mean I guess bugs are natural but hey that really gross. I'm not sure if they are still making this with carmine in it or not but that is disgusting and as consumers most people have no idea that we are putting things like this on our bodies and even our lips .I will never buy another one of their products again and haven't, what's next donkey doo disguised as something else in the ingredients and they will tell us its all natural.