Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 8/21/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an average lip balm for me. It does moisturize my lips when I need it, but it doesn't add any color to my lips, so don't buy this if you think this is a tinted lip balm. I hate the taste it leaves, and the smell is not very nice either.

on 8/16/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I literally always have this with me. I love how moisturizing it is, and it imparts a subtle color that is very pretty. Fantastic chapstick.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. me and my bestfriend are like obsessed. heres a tip: put on alot especially when you go to sleep, you'll soon notice that your lips are soooo soft. it's all natural, you'll love it!

on 8/3/2011 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It seems like no one likes the smell of burt's bees' lipbalms but i think it smells fine. The only problem I had with it was because it wasn't "dry" like the original lipbalm. it was slippery on my lips. Also my lips are very pigmented, and when I put this on my lips it made my lips very dark, almost cranberry-ish. I'm still an active user of burt's bees but not this product.

I'm very impressed with this lipstick balm. For awhile ive sort of put up with the original burts bees lip balm because it did moisturize my lips but I had to apply layer after layer and that was very annoying. This I apply 2 swipes and I'm good (: it reminds me of my aveeno lip balm but this dosent leave a high glossy shine to it like the aveeno does. Anyways, this is totally my hg chapstick for the time being and will continue purchasing till they discontinue it.
PS. I still use the original yellow tube but that's only when Ive got a really drying lipstick on and I need that little extra moisture. Its great for that.

on 7/16/2011 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I know a lot of people say they don't like the smell, but I personally love it! It actually smells like what it advertises- pomegranate. It's also my go-to lip balm for when my lips are horribly dry, and are in need of moisture.

on 7/14/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

it is really smooth i love it everyone should try it! it doesnt smell good at all but i like it!!

on 6/30/2011 5:16:00 PM

It's OK, quite a nice lip balm really. I just wish I hadn't got the pomegranate one as I don't really like the smell/taste...

on 6/30/2011 4:54:00 PM

I'm not normally so at odds with a majority of reviewers, but I am on this one. I don't find this moisturizing at all. My lips are pretty dry, and I apply lip balm a lot, and I'm a stickler for a balm that makes my lips feel quenched and hydrated. This did neither. I'm not sure that it dried them out, but it didn't do hydrate them, either. This was the product that made me finally give up on the Burt's Bees brand. I'm consistently underwhelmed by their products.

on 6/28/2011 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really like this lipbalm! Very moisturizing and hydrating. Perfect as a night-treatment and it works very well under makeup. It also feel like it plumps my lips a bit, because of the spices, which gives it a lovely scent! But when it gets into my mouth, which all lipproducts does, it gives such a bad after-taste! And I feel like it gives me a really bad breath. It's a pity, as its a lovely balm.

Top Rated Lip Treatments