November 28, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by CuteMo

I was expecting this to be a lot better than what it turned out to be. Smelled okay, but didn't add any colour to my lips nor did it last long once on. If anything, it dried my lips out, which had me applying more and more. I was thinking of trying the original but either I'll stick with my carmex and Dr. Watkins, or try Dr. Bronners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by wynterxstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I feel sort of neutral about this product. The smell is ok, but I can get sick of it, It doesn't stay on very long and I have to keep reapplying. It goes on thinly and it is hard to put a thick layer because it's so slick. Overall I sort of like it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by busyatdizzy

Good stuff and it's cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

I prefer the original one (peppermint flavor) over this, therefore I tend to reach for it more than this one. Although it is not as waxy and glides more easily on the lips, it's not as moisturizing. I feel as if it clumps with my dried flakes. I get a tiny tiny tiny bit of color but it's not very noticeable. I originally found the scent to be very refreshing but I quickly became sick of it. I only use this when Im wearing a lipcolor and want to add a little bit of shine without the stickiness of a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabulous lip balm at a great price. Would have been better with an added spf.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm stuck between giving this a 3 or a 4. So, call it a 3.5. It's nice lip balm. It's moisturizing and unlike so many other balms does not leave my lips feeling drier in the long run. The scent/flavor is ok, just ok, maybe a bit too strong for me. The color in the tube is a medium pink but it doesn't leave any color at all on my lips. I think that's why I'm disappointed. I expected a little bit of color but got none. Other than that this stuff is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Sheepystitious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite lip balm ever. I love love love the scent. It glides across the lips easily, and I swear I get a very subtle tint of color. I absolutely love this balm and have one in my purse, on my nightstand, AND an extra in the bathroom for when I get out of the shower. I'm obsessed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by wonderhj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I still prefer the original. This has a tint which doesn't show up on my lips. It goes on clear and kind of oily (?) on my lips... reminds me of the Nivea chapstick. It doesn't have the minty smell and feel of the original. Instead it has this unexplainable smell which I don't like at all (in fact, my boyfriend notices when we kiss and is not a fan of the smell either).

I lose chapsticks a lot so I will keep this in my car or something but I won't be reaching for this as much as I do with the original formula. Or better yet, hopefully I lose it soon so I have an excuse to get another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kmcgowan73

This is my HG lip balm! I've struggled my entire life with very dry lips and this has helped keep them nice and moisturized. It's not perfect, but its the best success I've had to so far. I like the scent and it doesn't have a strong flavor. It's doesn't leave a shiny appearance (which I do not like) and it isn't sticky (hate that). Since I don't wear lipstick, I like that this gives me a hint of color. I've even received complements on the color of my "lipstick" before. I'm on my 3rd tube and still loving it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by danielle97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an ok lip balm. Fairly moisturizing, and goes on smooth. The smell however, is horrible, and makes me not want to use it. I would also prefer it to be clear, not tinted. I'll definitely be sticking to the original version.