Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 6/28/2011 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really like this lipbalm! Very moisturizing and hydrating. Perfect as a night-treatment and it works very well under makeup. It also feel like it plumps my lips a bit, because of the spices, which gives it a lovely scent! But when it gets into my mouth, which all lipproducts does, it gives such a bad after-taste! And I feel like it gives me a really bad breath. It's a pity, as its a lovely balm.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this lip balm. I prefer the Burt's Bees lip balm with clove oil though. I like the way it leaves my lips, but the pomegrante oil is my second favorite. I have Dermatillomania (impulse control disorder that makes me pick the skin off my lips). The Burt's Bees lip balms really help restore my lips, since lip smackers and soft lips dont really help. (:

on 6/27/2011 9:02:00 AM

Awful smell. I love pomegranate, which is why I bought this lip balm, but unfortunately like a lot of other Burt's Bees products I've tried, it smells baddd. It seemed moisturising enough, but the lingering bad smell drove me crazy. I could smell it while it was on my lips, which I hated so I washed it off. After wearing it once I let my mum have it.
I hate how Burt's Bees products are hit-or-miss in the scent department. They either smell awful, like this product & several of their hand creams, or they smell delicious like the lemon cuticle creme.
Also - dislike the packaging. But then again, in my eyes most of Burt's Bees' packaging is ugly.

on 6/26/2011 11:42:00 PM

Would have given this a 5 if it had SPF in it. Other than that, I LOVE this. Gives my lips a hint of sheer pink color and smells great. On my 3rd stick of this already. As far as moisturizing goes, I really don't use it for that. In the winter when my lips are dry and cracked I use something heavier. I usually put this on before I go out if not wearing lipstick or lip gloss.

on 6/24/2011 10:29:00 PM

I really like this Burt's Bees lip balm way more than the original one. This for me, is very moisturizing and I have very dry lips prone to flaking. I find that the moisture lasts longer than the original. The original one is actually drying. This is one is a tinted lip balm with a reddish-pink tone. Some people say it doesn't give any colour but it does on my lips. You can't expect it to have lipstick quality colour, it is only lip balm. If I swatch this on the back of my hand some colour does show. Maybe other people who say there isn't any colour have darker or more pigmented skin. Overall, I will re-buy this, and I have since it moisten my lips. Only downside is that there is no spf, but I use a separate one for sunscreen.

on 6/21/2011 3:40:00 PM

I find it funny that people are saying this tints their lips red...it does not...I mean , I have tested it on my hand , it is seriously clear. Great moisturizer ...it's beeswax ...there is a slight scent , kinda fruity , very faint. I did not know that this balm has no peppermint scent/flavor...I was kinda surprised...but it's nice.Works well under make-up. I love both the regular balm and this one.

on 6/16/2011 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Definitely increased my need for chapstick. I love this lip balm, not only because it keeps my lips fresh and healthy, but the pomegranate oil tint gives my lips a cute red shade. Personally, it acts like a lip balm and gloss for me, without that "glossy", greasy look.

on 6/14/2011 1:15:00 AM

I hate the smell and taste, very artificial, perfum-y like ...
Very oily and not moisturizing enough.

on 6/13/2011 8:16:00 PM

I love this smell! It gives very good moisture i personally think the original lipbalm is better with the moisturizing but the pomegranite smells much better!

on 6/8/2011 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Have gone through multiple tubes of this and still continue to use it every night before bed. Smells great unlike the honey one (yuck). I constantly suffer from sensitive and sore lips and love that its all natural since you're putting it on your mouth! Moisturises and soothes my lips by morning! Love it.

Popular Lip Treatments