September 30, 2014 | 1147 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A absolute beauty of a pencil- I am so glad I found this. It blows MAC Teddy out of the water. It is stunning on my greenish-gold eyes, and lasts all day, without primer potion (I have dry lids, though I still get creasing with other liners, so I am surprised a pencil liner has this staying power). Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by arl2267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is a really nice color, a med-dark chocolate brown with subtle gold/silver sparkle. It does go on nicely, and it does stay for a long time, but for the price I don't think it's all that special. I would rather spend 3/4 of the price and get a liquid liner that stays on just as well, if not better. I think if this eyeliner were like ten dollars cheaper it would be great, but for $16 it's really not worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by ickdragon

Hands down the best eyeliner on the planet.

I love UD's 24-7 eyeliners. I can't wear all of the colors, but even the basics aren't so "basic" thanks to tiny shimmer particles. They are creamy, easy to swipe on, layer well and last a long, long time - pretty much the entire day really. A little trick - you have 30 seconds from the time you put it on before it sets to "waterproof." After that, even if you rub a q-tip really hard, only a little color will come off. That being said, it removes very easily with makeup remover or even soap and water.

I bought bourbon on a whim and now it's my daily staple. I also love the color Lust which is a bright purple that really accentuates green eyes.

$16 is a little much considering how quickly I go through the product, but I'm willing to shell out the money since the eyeliner is worth every penny in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by rosemerry56

I had no intentions of buying this eyeliner but found myself in Sephora on a rainy lunch hour and the MA was trying some things on me. She actually used this to make a V-shaped mark in the outer corner of my upper lid for a less dramatic day time look. That was nice but I've been using it as a liner and also I'm loving it in the crease. I usually use black liners but I'm finding this a fun change. I do go over the line on my lid close to the lashes a couple of times to make it a little more dramatic. I still use my old black liners for under my eyes. The quality is excellent - goes on smooth and easily blendable. Pretty cool!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Tango116

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is OK, staying power is OK, verdict is still out, will update after a few more applications.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 9:57:00 AM More reviews by eam123

I'm so glad I tried this before buying several....the wear factor is about a 5 out of 10. Even with primer, this eyeliner doesn't last under the eye. On the top lid it's pretty good, but not enough to validate the $16 price tag. 5 lippies for the colors, they are gorgeous, this is a rich chocolate brown w/ subtle sparkle, but will not buy again. Revlon colorstay eyliner is still the best I've tried, even against the more pricey lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge.$16 is a bit steep for an eye pencil, it is worth it but still very steep.
A great neutral brown everyday type of color but the gold glitter, teensy, grabs attention.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jilliane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been trying to find a replacement for MAC Teddy with better longevity. I really wanted to like this, but it sheds sparkles around my eyes and since I'm 42 yrs. old, that's not what I'm looking for. I'm going to try Laura Mercier brown bronze next.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 7:47:00 AM More reviews by ratmist

Finally a goldeny dark brown soft eyeliner that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, is smudgeable for a smokey look, when dries becomes unsmudgeable, and makes my dark brown eyes pop. What more do you want?!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MusicalAmanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best eyeliners I have found. I love the color and the subtle copperish glimmer tones to it as well. What I love best about it is you can't "mess-up" It is so soft and glides on perfectly.

TIP! Wearing it like mascara is amazing-- it subtly darkens the lashes and it looks WAY more natural than mascara!! (I am fair skinned/haired--even brown mascara looks too harsh and unnatural) It makes lashes look fuller, softer and darker without being cakey, crumbly, seperated! All I do is just hold the pencil at an angle and gently sweep into my lashes. Is great for on the go--one tiny product for all my eye-makeup. The first time I did this on my eyelashesI was afraid it would be all over my face by noon but nope- no smudging!
Only cons are that it is pretty expensive and sharpening it is somewhat difficult because the product is so soft. I sharpen mine almost every day so I get as pointy tip as possible.
overall great product! I keep buying it-will be on my 3rd pencil soon!