April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by JAMILAH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The DOLCE VITA SET! It contains Albatross and Lovejoy (highlighter/blush duo) plus the Dolce Vita Lip gloss, the down side is it is only at the http://www.narscosmetics.eu/gifts/nars-cosmetics-gift-sets/lovejoy-albatross-dolce-vita-set.html website. BOOOOOO!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

this is super soft in the pan so a little goes a long way. it's a golden sheen that catches the light and makes a great finishing touch when my make up is done. i apply above my cheeks up to my temples and down the bridge of my nose just to give that "fresh" face look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Mathilda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this highlighter! It's a beautiful colour, that shows up even on my pale skin. It golden, it's silvery, it's pinkish.. Just as a good highlighter should be. I use a fan brush, to dust it lightly over the top of my cheekbones and brow bone. It is a very nice highlighter, indeed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful highlighter~ I love blending it into my blush for a sexy glow. It's also really pretty on the browbone. It looks gorgeous on top of bronzer also.It illuminates your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new HG highlighter! I used Mac's Vanilla pigment for a while because a lot of websites said it was really similar. I don't think they're that similar at all. When I put them together, Vanilla had gold with pink shimmer. Albatross had only gold that showed up better then Vanilla's gold color. Albatross looks white in the pan but when blended its a beautiful shiny yellow gold color. Makes my skin glow and I think Kim K uses this, because I think it looks similar to what she uses. Should definitely try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like Albatross but I'm sure I won't be buying it again. I'm NC37 in MAC and it gives me golden-y glow which is pretty, but not really what I was looking for. It also looks obvious on my skin even though I tried blending it like crazy. My boyfriend can always tell whenever I wear this, which is totally weird because he's clueless about makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I was lucky enough to recieve this in a swap, so I can't vouch for the price per-say. It's a really pretty highlighter for your brow, tearduct or cheeks. It has a gold shimmer which I think would be universally flattering. Although, I don't find myself reaching for this because I don't notice it staying long on my face. It's also not very unique to me. I think it could be dupable with Solar White e/s or Vanilla pigment from MAC. Overall, it's a beautiful splurge product, but I don't deem it as a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by prettypoodle05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

nw 45 here! WOC this is a HG product! I didnt get the hype but nowwww i got it! I use this bad boy every day! gives u that j.lo glow and i use my kabuki to even it out and it looks stunning! i def think its awesome with torrid. as with all of NARS products u get what u pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 9:00:00 AM More reviews by arifiorella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter. Its gold and silver toned so it goes great with all skin tones and is extremely flattering because of the very disctinct color it is. It is expensive and thats why I dont absolutely LOVE it. But, overall its an amazing highlighter if your looking for one. The worst part? packaging-nars packaging gets soo dirty outside and on the inside (the mirror) and it is like impossible to keep it clean! Other than that, its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by fudgebrownie19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got this duty free as a duo with Orgasm and the Orgasm l/g, so it wasn't as expensive as buying the standalone highlighter. Love the color, but I have to use it sparingly on my combo/oily skin to avoid the disco ball effect in the daytime (no such issues at night :D ). If I'm in a rush, I'll swipe Orgasm on cheeks, Albatross under my brows, Orgasm l/g and black eyeliner. I find the glitter slightly gritty in the packaging, but overall no issues with it. Lovely golden shimmery color that prob works better on medium skin tones or darker.