October 24, 2014 | 934 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by karikat

Addicted to this bar. this is the only bubble bath from LUSH that I keep buying. Beautiful stuff! 5 stars for value (can use for 4-5 baths) and the sheer gorgeousness of it all! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far my fav LUSH body product. Crumble just a bit into the tub and you get gobs of lush, berry scented bubbles. One bar lasted my through about 6 or 7 baths.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by aeresu

At first this product seems really expensive compared to the other LUSH bath treatments but when you realise how big a chunk you get and how many baths (3-5) you can get out of it, the price seems much better. The smell is absolutely heavenly and plopping it under a hot running tap creates a plethora of bubbles and turns the water an interesting magenta. It only seemed to soften my skin slightly and there wasn't any particular scent afterwards. I had much higher hopes for this one but I'd still reccommend trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by fancysimone

I love this bubble bar. I get amazing 'movie-star bubbles' using between 1/6-1/8 of the bar - a big, tall build up of bubbles. The water turns faintly pink, and the fruity scent is lovely. I've purchased this bubble bar many many times - it's the one Lush product I always buy when I'm in a store.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Yatri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bubble bar! It smells wonderful makes crazy huge bubbles and is the most cost effective out of all of the bubble bars I've used. I got 6 baths out of it and I could have easily gotten 8+ The scent lingers nicely and it is also my husbands favorite bubble bar (which always helps!) I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cjones1fan

Received a slice of The Comforter in a swap... Was my first LUSH experience! The bubbles were truly shape-able and lasted for quite awhile, and the scent was absolutely amazing. I can't put my finger on what it was that made me love the scent so much, but I think it was fruity and yet clean at the same time. The name "The Comforter" is perfect in my opinion. I felt calm and had a smile on my face at the same time. I combined this bath with the Honey I Washed the Kids soap sample and they went together very nicely! Will purchase again simply because of the way it made me feel:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by zombiexcore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! Just took a bath with this (my first bubble bar), and I didn't want to get out! I used half of the bar, and the bubbles were plentiful and lasted through my entire bath and even after. Lovely scent -- fruity and sweet, like black current with a touch of vanilla or something. The water was a violety pink color and made me remember why I love baths so much! Great product, and it's quite large so this could last for numerous baths. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ankhfangirl72

Gives lots of bubbles and makes bath water go a pretty bright pinkish colour. Makes my skin really soft and slightly blackcurrant scented. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this bubble bar! definitely the best one i've tried from lush! it turned the water the prettiest pinkish purple, had a great subtle but fruity scent, and it made LOADS of amazing bubbles! plus, it's huge and a little goes a long way- this lasted for 4 baths but could last for more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

My favorite among all the Bubble Bars. Smells YUMMY. Turns the water a pretty pink. Love it. I so wish i had a life supply of the comforter! =( =(