August 23, 2014 | 1755 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Yatri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bubble bar! It smells wonderful makes crazy huge bubbles and is the most cost effective out of all of the bubble bars I've used. I got 6 baths out of it and I could have easily gotten 8+ The scent lingers nicely and it is also my husbands favorite bubble bar (which always helps!) I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cjones1fan

Received a slice of The Comforter in a swap... Was my first LUSH experience! The bubbles were truly shape-able and lasted for quite awhile, and the scent was absolutely amazing. I can't put my finger on what it was that made me love the scent so much, but I think it was fruity and yet clean at the same time. The name "The Comforter" is perfect in my opinion. I felt calm and had a smile on my face at the same time. I combined this bath with the Honey I Washed the Kids soap sample and they went together very nicely! Will purchase again simply because of the way it made me feel:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by zombiexcore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! Just took a bath with this (my first bubble bar), and I didn't want to get out! I used half of the bar, and the bubbles were plentiful and lasted through my entire bath and even after. Lovely scent -- fruity and sweet, like black current with a touch of vanilla or something. The water was a violety pink color and made me remember why I love baths so much! Great product, and it's quite large so this could last for numerous baths. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ankhfangirl72

Gives lots of bubbles and makes bath water go a pretty bright pinkish colour. Makes my skin really soft and slightly blackcurrant scented. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this bubble bar! definitely the best one i've tried from lush! it turned the water the prettiest pinkish purple, had a great subtle but fruity scent, and it made LOADS of amazing bubbles! plus, it's huge and a little goes a long way- this lasted for 4 baths but could last for more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

My favorite among all the Bubble Bars. Smells YUMMY. Turns the water a pretty pink. Love it. I so wish i had a life supply of the comforter! =( =(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Afiach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Appearance: This is one of LUSH's larger bubble bars, a similar size to Blue Skies and Fluffy White Cloud (patchouli scented). It is a beautiful mix of dark pink and white swirls and smells like blackcurrants. Think Ribena - a kid's drink.

It softened the water, and gave plenty of bubbles. Like plenty of people mention before me, you could easly use 1/6 of this bubble bar and still get tons of bubbles.

My Thoughts: I just simply adore this bubble bar. It's perfect and agreeable for everyone. My mum, sister, brother and best friend all use it. And because of it's sheer size, it's great value for money. The blackcurrant scent is heaven and I find the bubbles to be moisturizing. Just yummy.

5 Lippies

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 3:26:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

Mmmmmmm....a fruity, blackcurrant scented bubble bar. This smells similar to Lush's You Snap the Whip body butter. It's fruity and juicy without being too sweet. This is one of Lush's BIG bubble bars, so It's good for 3-4 baths. For me this is an all-around great product and a staple in my bath closet.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Libellule1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It smell like black currant and bubble gum, with a light vanilla scent. I get lots of soft bubbles with a small amount (1/5), pink water and a delicious scent. This is one of my favorites bubble bar and itís huge! (200g like Blue Skies)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how well LUSH bubble bars foam and soften the water. I might have insanely soft water but I get away with using about a tablespoon worth of bubble bar and I get a tub full of bubbles (my tub is rather big, too) This Comforter is huge, Iíll get at least 15 baths out of it. The presentation is beautiful: dark pink with white swirls. The scent is the best part: a sharp, fruity berry smell, mellowed by vanilla and an extra touch of LUSH scent that is hard to describe. It turns the water a beautiful pink shade! IMO, this bubble bar is hard not to like, as opposed to other, more complex or unusual LUSH scents. This would make a great gift for a friend in need of pampering. I will repurchase without a doubt!