September 30, 2014 | 1057 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far my fav LUSH body product. Crumble just a bit into the tub and you get gobs of lush, berry scented bubbles. One bar lasted my through about 6 or 7 baths.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by aeresu

At first this product seems really expensive compared to the other LUSH bath treatments but when you realise how big a chunk you get and how many baths (3-5) you can get out of it, the price seems much better. The smell is absolutely heavenly and plopping it under a hot running tap creates a plethora of bubbles and turns the water an interesting magenta. It only seemed to soften my skin slightly and there wasn't any particular scent afterwards. I had much higher hopes for this one but I'd still reccommend trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by fancysimone

I love this bubble bar. I get amazing 'movie-star bubbles' using between 1/6-1/8 of the bar - a big, tall build up of bubbles. The water turns faintly pink, and the fruity scent is lovely. I've purchased this bubble bar many many times - it's the one Lush product I always buy when I'm in a store.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Yatri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bubble bar! It smells wonderful makes crazy huge bubbles and is the most cost effective out of all of the bubble bars I've used. I got 6 baths out of it and I could have easily gotten 8+ The scent lingers nicely and it is also my husbands favorite bubble bar (which always helps!) I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cjones1fan

Received a slice of The Comforter in a swap... Was my first LUSH experience! The bubbles were truly shape-able and lasted for quite awhile, and the scent was absolutely amazing. I can't put my finger on what it was that made me love the scent so much, but I think it was fruity and yet clean at the same time. The name "The Comforter" is perfect in my opinion. I felt calm and had a smile on my face at the same time. I combined this bath with the Honey I Washed the Kids soap sample and they went together very nicely! Will purchase again simply because of the way it made me feel:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 8:39:00 PM More reviews by zombiexcore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! Just took a bath with this (my first bubble bar), and I didn't want to get out! I used half of the bar, and the bubbles were plentiful and lasted through my entire bath and even after. Lovely scent -- fruity and sweet, like black current with a touch of vanilla or something. The water was a violety pink color and made me remember why I love baths so much! Great product, and it's quite large so this could last for numerous baths. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ankhfangirl72

Gives lots of bubbles and makes bath water go a pretty bright pinkish colour. Makes my skin really soft and slightly blackcurrant scented. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this bubble bar! definitely the best one i've tried from lush! it turned the water the prettiest pinkish purple, had a great subtle but fruity scent, and it made LOADS of amazing bubbles! plus, it's huge and a little goes a long way- this lasted for 4 baths but could last for more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

My favorite among all the Bubble Bars. Smells YUMMY. Turns the water a pretty pink. Love it. I so wish i had a life supply of the comforter! =( =(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Afiach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Appearance: This is one of LUSH's larger bubble bars, a similar size to Blue Skies and Fluffy White Cloud (patchouli scented). It is a beautiful mix of dark pink and white swirls and smells like blackcurrants. Think Ribena - a kid's drink.

It softened the water, and gave plenty of bubbles. Like plenty of people mention before me, you could easly use 1/6 of this bubble bar and still get tons of bubbles.

My Thoughts: I just simply adore this bubble bar. It's perfect and agreeable for everyone. My mum, sister, brother and best friend all use it. And because of it's sheer size, it's great value for money. The blackcurrant scent is heaven and I find the bubbles to be moisturizing. Just yummy.

5 Lippies