E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 2/14/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The mascara holds my eyelashes really well. I haven't find it particularly shaped my eyebrows but whenever I use this I can feel that I have dried up eyebrows/lashes.

on 2/9/2011 1:23:00 PM

It's just great!! The product in both sides is the same, the changes are the wands, which fit what you need. It really makes your brows stay on place and gives that natural gloss to your lashes without making them look as if they had something on!
And for that price... Just Amazing!

on 1/12/2011 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Brilliant brilliant brow gel. My brows tend to move around because of my sweeping fringe, but this keeps them in place. For 1.50 you can't go wrong at all. I use both ends of the tube for my brows and it may sound weird, but the lash brush actually works better on my brows than the brow brush!!!!!! I'm not complaining though! Great product that i will continue to repurchase. I love E.L.F. products.

on 12/30/2010 11:50:00 AM

I've tried a few such items over the years, as I have rather wild eyebrows.
What I love about this: It is completely effective, has no scent, does not "flake" if your eyebrows get mussed a little, and its easy to get the hairs back in place if you have....say, just taken off a sweater or something. And its dirt cheap.
Also, it isn't "too" glossy.
I use both ends of this for my eye brows. There isn't much product, but because it is split into halves, you can get more of it out than you'd be able to get from a longer tube. So it probably evens out, considering the price.

I'm really starting to love ELF more and more.

on 12/28/2010 8:45:00 PM

I've been using Anastasia Brow Gel for years and came across E.L.F gel and instantly fell in love with this!
Both of them work the same except for the scent. What I loved about ABG was the smell! But hey,I now save $20 every time I run out. AMAZING!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is an amazing brow gel!!!!!!

however, this product does not last very long before each side of the tubes run out. BUT, its only a dollar! so its fine to restock :) i love ELF so much!

on 12/21/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product but it turns out I didn't even need this at all. When I put it on, it just made my brow pencil look really bad. I didn't hold my lashes. And whenever I use this stuff it makes the skin under my brows itch so I think I might be allergic to it. I even tried it under my mascara which made it look bad as well. Turns out I don't even need this product. The brow side and lash side are the exact same thing. I'm thinking about just removing the gel in the container and adding my AVG in it instead.

on 12/20/2010 7:12:00 PM

This is a great product for grooming and holding my brows and has more hold than Great Lash Clear. I don't really use it for my lashes, so I'll probably use both ends for my brows, since there's so little product in the tube. The price is great, and the packaging isn't bulky, which is nice, but it would be good to have more actual product to use.

on 12/19/2010 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Great base for your mascara. I have hard to tame eyelashes and this helps with daily mascara application. Price is right too!

on 11/28/2010 12:24:00 AM

How can you write a bad review for a clear mascara? It does almost nothing, right? Well... ELF really disappointed me because it could make a product like clear mascara be outstandingly BAD. It doesn't have any holding power in my eyebrows (doesn't really help them look more groomed) but it manages to look like some kind of GLUE on them. It makes my eyebrows look waxy and like there's something white on top of them. At first I thought it was my foundation, but actually it was the clear mascara.