E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 12/28/2010 8:45:00 PM

I've been using Anastasia Brow Gel for years and came across E.L.F gel and instantly fell in love with this!
Both of them work the same except for the scent. What I loved about ABG was the smell! But hey,I now save $20 every time I run out. AMAZING!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is an amazing brow gel!!!!!!

however, this product does not last very long before each side of the tubes run out. BUT, its only a dollar! so its fine to restock :) i love ELF so much!

on 12/21/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product but it turns out I didn't even need this at all. When I put it on, it just made my brow pencil look really bad. I didn't hold my lashes. And whenever I use this stuff it makes the skin under my brows itch so I think I might be allergic to it. I even tried it under my mascara which made it look bad as well. Turns out I don't even need this product. The brow side and lash side are the exact same thing. I'm thinking about just removing the gel in the container and adding my AVG in it instead.

on 12/20/2010 7:12:00 PM

This is a great product for grooming and holding my brows and has more hold than Great Lash Clear. I don't really use it for my lashes, so I'll probably use both ends for my brows, since there's so little product in the tube. The price is great, and the packaging isn't bulky, which is nice, but it would be good to have more actual product to use.

on 12/19/2010 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Great base for your mascara. I have hard to tame eyelashes and this helps with daily mascara application. Price is right too!

on 11/28/2010 12:24:00 AM

How can you write a bad review for a clear mascara? It does almost nothing, right? Well... ELF really disappointed me because it could make a product like clear mascara be outstandingly BAD. It doesn't have any holding power in my eyebrows (doesn't really help them look more groomed) but it manages to look like some kind of GLUE on them. It makes my eyebrows look waxy and like there's something white on top of them. At first I thought it was my foundation, but actually it was the clear mascara.

on 11/16/2010 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this for the mascara because its one of the few clear ones out there, and e.l.f. is awesome. Love it. Once again, e.l.f rules.

on 11/5/2010 8:13:00 PM

I adore this stuff. It works great as a base for your mascara if you want your curl to hold or to smoothe your eyelashs and as a brow gel it hold then in place so well. The only thing I would say it if you put on to much it will make your eyebrows look ashy, but if you put on a little and use a brow spool to spread it around it will make your brows stay. I'm also not a big face of how much product you get because if you go through brow gel like hot cakes thing might go fast for you.

on 10/24/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nothing special...it keeps my brows in place all day, but leaves them feeling rather stiff? And it breaks me out around my brows (somewhere which I didn't even know could get breakouts lmao) with sore red pimples and occasionally whiteheads. Yuck. The product tends to get gloopy after just a few uses, despite it wiping the brush with a tissue after each use. Both ends last me about 2 months with 3 days per week usage, so it's quite good for the price. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/24/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this as a brow gel. It dries quickly and holds my stubbornly long brow hairs in place all day, I really couldn't ask for more. The price is excellent, of course, $1 for a tube.
The only other brow gel I've tried is Maybelline's Great Lash clear, which is horrible. This one is much better.
The only thing that confuses me is that I can't tell the difference between the lash and brow sides...I really do think they're just two ends of the same product and the same brush, haha.
That being said, I love this for my brows and will probably continue to buy it.