E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/4/2007 8:59:00 PM

Love this product, it's cheap and has a mirror in it. My only complaint is that you can't see the colors until you open up the compact, but the fact that they are cheap with a mirror is good enough reason to buy several!

These palettes are definitely better than Covergirl's and MAC's since they have lovely mirrors in them. The price is pretty amazing too. However, one of my palettes can't close anymore, but it still works for me.

on 1/23/2007 10:28:00 PM

nothing special...

on 1/17/2007 3:02:00 AM

i have two of these holding various mac, UD, milani and NYX eye shadows and boy howdy i'm planning on getting some more. these actually have mirrors in the lids, which i LOVE. i think i got the new style with a little place in the middle for an applicator, but i just threw that out. as everyone else said, these are pretty darn near perfect, they fit UD, mac, milani, nyx and all those other shadows that are in the same pan size range. in some respects i really love the mac 4-pan (i like the clear lid) and in others i really love these ELF ones (hello $1?)

on 1/10/2007 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

These were on sale at CVS!!! I bought the whole rack and now have 6 of em!! WONDERFUL in every way!!! Fits MAC and Milani shadows perfectly...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I trusted you all & ordered 10 of these when e.l.f. had the 15% off sale. I still wasn't expecting anything as nice as these. Very substantial feel to this compact for $1! I do prefer my Mac, because I like to see what is in the compact w/o labeling it or opening it (I'm always in a hurry), but these are an incredible buy!

on 1/5/2007 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This compact, and four eye shadows for only $5! Plus you get to pick your own colors. I wish they made darker colors, but they are all flattering on most complexions, and last all day with my UDPP. I got mine at CVS.

on 1/5/2007 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What a great value! These are great products--well made, very sturdy, and they come with a nice size mirror! Why buy MAC? E.L.F.'s shipping charges are high in my book (who wants to spend $7 to have a $1 product shipped?) but they seem to have discounts fairly often, so look out for those. Their customer service is non-existant at best, unprofessional at worst, but my order did arrive in 1 week.

Great quality, it's a nice polished white color, and snaps securely shut. Holds 4 circles of e/s, and has a mirror inside. Looks pretty sturdy to me, and only $1.

on 11/19/2006 9:51:00 PM

These are freaking PERFECT and such a relief after the flimsy cheap 4 pans MAC offer at almost 4 times the price. Not only are these affordable at $1 usd or $2.95 aud they are extremely well made and even have a large mirror inside.

I use these for all my MAC and Milani pans now. continued >>