Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 4/30/2009 11:42:00 PM

this product is the best value for it's performance. it's not greasy, it's gentle and so inexpensive. i use the shiseido mascara base that makes it hard to remove my mascara at the end of the day, but this does the job so well and i dont have to wipe my eyes because this remover is so effective. this will be my eye make up remover forever.

on 4/26/2009 11:59:00 PM

It does a very good job - took off a lippie for being just a tad too oily

on 4/23/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this today and after seeing great reviews here on MUA, I couldn't wait to try this! When i got home, i had the chance to try and see if this worked as well as others said it would. And theyre completely right! This removed my e.m.u. with such ease which definitely surprised me because im used to be disappointed with make up removers. This also removed my waterproof eyeliner very well and with such ease which is a good surprise because I've tried other make up removers, and it would just burn my eyes and streak my eye make up everywhere. This is such a great product and it's definitely worth the $10!

on 4/23/2009 5:06:00 PM

I really like this remover. I have been long looking for a replacement for the Chanel Bi-Phasic one (also a two-color one you shake) which is an amazing product. Unfortunately, it is $25 USD! I've also tried the Bobbi Brown instand remover, which is also pretty good, but for the price, the Sonia Kashuk Remover is well worth it. It has been very gentle on my skin, and removes product without a lot of tugging or rubbing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is AMAZING. Since I wear CG waterproof mascara pretty much everyday (and if you have ever worn a Cover Girl waterproof mascara, you know what I mean - that stuff is really hard to get off!), I have been looking for a good eye make up remover. I tried Almay's oil free eye makeup remover liquid before this, but that stung my eyes and didn't remove the mascara completely, although it worked on shadow and liner very well.

However, Sonia Kashuk Remove trumps Almay in every way. I use far less of the product than I used for Almay, with much better results. My mascara easily came off with barely any rubbing. I know that I got a little product in my eye, but did not experience stinging. All you have to do is shake the bottle really well until its contents are all blended together, then pour some on a cotton ball or something, and wipe off the mascara.

I know that some reviewers said that it left their the skin around their eyes really dry, but I have not experienced that. Still, I do have really oily skin and eye lids, so maybe that won't be an issue for me.

Honestly, next time you go to Target, pick up a bottle of this. It's $10 for 4 ounces, and it extremely effective.
I hope I helped you!

on 2/25/2009 8:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Its interesting how I read that some girls on here developed a dry eye after using this. I dont use eye makeup on a daily basis maybe once or twice a week at the most so I cant say it started to dry the skin around my eyes.
Overall for $10 its a good eye makeup remover, it removes my e/s and mascara easily. My friend who uses waterproof makeup says its not the best but does the job. I have found that Pond's Bare and Repair is just as good and probably more moisturizing.
This is just probably temp I will go back to Lancome's since it lasts me forever.

on 2/18/2009 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be giving this product such a horrible review. I really *wanted* to like it. This is also the first SK product I've ever used, so I was excited to try a new product line.

I've been on the great eye makeup remover search, and this was the 2nd one I bought (after Neutrogena's Oil-Free EMR). The formulation of this product totally sucked me in. It separates when it's sitting in the bottle, with a seemingly thicker layer on top of a seemingly thinner layer. (Now that I write this I realize that doesn't make any sense. But, that is indeed what it looks like. I should have been wary.) The whole product is kind of a lavender color. A tall 4 fl oz bottle was $10 US.

I got it home and the first time I used it I was thrilled to see that it removed all my emu without leaving any kind of residue. The makeup was just gone, leaving a matte look on my lids behind. I discovered over the course of using this product no more than 3 times, however, that this kind of removal comes with a price. My lids developed painful dry patches (and I do not NOT have dry skin, and have quite frankly never used a product that has dried out any part of my skin so badly). When I could feel the dry patches in the middle of the day, I knew I couldn't use the product again. That day after work I picked up some Ponds cold cream at Walgreens and have been using that instead. My eyes are thanking me.

I decided to still give this product 2 lippies (instead of 1) because it really did an amazing job of removing emu without any kind of residue. I think that if you have less reactive skin (mine is sensitive), that this could work for you. I think it could also work for you if you only use it once in awhile, not every day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it removed my eye makeup (even waterproof mascara) without any trouble. doesn't leave a greasy residue. however i took off one lippie cuz it seemed to dry the skin around my eyes which caused my skin to look white and flaky/chalky. i solved that problem by moisturizing tho. im gonna try the neutrogena eye makeup remover next... but for now this is a good product for which i would buy again.

I purchased this eye makeup remover based on the good reviews on MUA. I really needed a good eye makeup remover because I started using UD eyeshadows and liners and they are hard to get off with just my cleanser. The Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover comes in a nice sleek clear bottle with a screw on top. The eye makeup remover is clear at the top and a light purple at the bottom. The directions advise you to shake the bottle gently to activate the eye makeup remover. Once you have complete this step you only need to put a small amount on a cotton ball and swipe across your eyes. This eye makeup remover really impressed me. It took all of my eyeshadow, mascara and liner off of my eyes. The remover was not greasy like previous ones I have tried. I definitely recommend this eye makeup remover.

on 1/25/2009 4:39:00 PM

I think this is a pretty good eye makeup remover. I have to admit the first thing that attracted me to it was the neat different colors you mix before applying. It took off all of my eye makeup except my waterproof mascara. It was very effective but I think it took a bit too much rubbing and I dont want wrinkles under my eyes. It never stung my eyes even though I know I got some product in them. Overall, its a good product but I need to find something to remove my waterproof mascara more