September 21, 2014 | 1244 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I caved and bought this mascara in brown black about a month ago because I had used Definicils mascara years ago and remembered loving it but hating it because it dried out so fast. .After experimenting with using it on my lashes with an eye lash curler, without an eye lash curler, and comparing it to other drug store mascaras my verdict is in . . . Waste of money! It is NOT worth the $25 plus tax that I paid for it, no way. I will say that the best thing this mascara has going for it is that it is pretty decent at lengthening my lashes, but I found a drug store mascara that lengthens as good or better than Definicils and it's Maybelline Lash Stiletto! In fact, the Lash Stiletto brush reminds me of the Definicils brush. Try Lash Stiletto before buying this!.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by weverunoutoftime

my review is kind of biased because i stole a brand new definicils from my mom. so technically, i got it for free. i know lancome is not cheap, so price may be a big factor in this.

however, i love this mascara. this is one of my all time favorites. i like it better than my estee lauder magnascopic. they are kind of similar on my lashes, but estee lauder smudges and gets out of place a lot easier than definicils.

i love the applicator brush. one sweep over your lashes and they instantly look better. so much thicker and it adds some length. i like to do several layers for this, and it hardly clumps. if it does clump, i carefully run the brush back over the clump and smooth it out, and it works! this is honestly one of my favorites.

before this, i was using covergirl lash blast fushion, which is much cheaper than definicils, and people say drugstore mascara is just fine. but this ranks SO much over lashblast, i can't even explain it. this is worth the price over the lashblast, even though i didn't buy this.

i think i would buy this with my own money though. definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the best BROWN mascara for daytime wear on the market. It's a great shade, that looks dark on darker eyes and lighter on lighter eyes. It defines the lashes, adds some length, and great colour. It looks very natural but still enhances the eye. It doesn't ever clump or flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by missbow

Best mascara on the market, but be warned that application takes some time, as the product tends to be a bit gloppy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my most favorite mascara. i always buy it in brown. i personally think that brown is more ideal for daytime (as long as its a dark brown!). it definitely separates the lashes without leaving any residue. thus, easy and quick to use (no mess no fuss). it definitely curls them too. if it had some more volume i would rate it 5/5, but close. i always keep the empty tube with its brush and use the brush for (much) cheaper mascaras that i buy from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Got enough samples to last me years! It's my first mascara and I really like it. Might not be cheap but looks great. Simple and plain look that is just right for university.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by fallguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I felt that this mascara was too watery for me. Didn't feel like it was successfully applied to my lashes when I was using it. My lashes reverted to its straight nature after using the mascara, unable to hold the mascara curler-induced curl :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this so much better than Dior Show. This us the first mascara that I've ever used and thought "wow" when I looked in the mirror. It adds volume and length and doesn't clump or smudge on me. It still looks fresh after an 8 hour work day. It's pricey but worth it to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

Got a Sample and so Far I just love it...Does not smuged, flake and seperates my lashes well...I can even get to my lower lashes which is a plus for me...Washes off easily with my olay regenerist no rubbing needed... Needs to be a bit more volumizing though....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, but I cannot stand the smell of Lancome mascaras. Brand new or a month old. It has a distinct smell that I just can't take. Not even in the 2 minutes it takes to apply.

I like Definicils but I think I prefer Hypnose Drama.