July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by fallguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I felt that this mascara was too watery for me. Didn't feel like it was successfully applied to my lashes when I was using it. My lashes reverted to its straight nature after using the mascara, unable to hold the mascara curler-induced curl :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this so much better than Dior Show. This us the first mascara that I've ever used and thought "wow" when I looked in the mirror. It adds volume and length and doesn't clump or smudge on me. It still looks fresh after an 8 hour work day. It's pricey but worth it to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

Got a Sample and so Far I just love it...Does not smuged, flake and seperates my lashes well...I can even get to my lower lashes which is a plus for me...Washes off easily with my olay regenerist no rubbing needed... Needs to be a bit more volumizing though....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, but I cannot stand the smell of Lancome mascaras. Brand new or a month old. It has a distinct smell that I just can't take. Not even in the 2 minutes it takes to apply.

I like Definicils but I think I prefer Hypnose Drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Julyalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The only mascara that doesn't smudge for me : D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so far my favorite mascara. I've used Dior, Anna Sui, Maybellane and the others. This one really lengthens and curls my eye lushes without clumping them all together. The volumnizing effect is just right for me since I do not want thick lushes.

Update: 11/30/11
Still my favorite mascara. I picked it up recently. I was actually thinking about picking up a drug store brand mascara to try out. Although I am sure there are some wonderful products there, after I put this on this morning, I totally abandoned the idea. It really gives me high definition that I hardly need a lash comb afterward at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. Not bad, but I could buy about three Maybelline Great Lashes for the same effect and the same price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by tempalina

I got a sample of this recently when I purchased a skincare product from Lancome. I was excited to try it seeing as many people seem to talk about Lancome mascaras. First off, let me first say that I want my mascaras to volumize my lashes, make them slightly longer, hold my curl, and not run down my eyes. For this particular mascara, here are my 2 cents:

I have pretty straight lashes so I need a mascara that will help keep them curled after using my eyelash curler. This did not do the job! The formula is very watery that it weighed my lashes down. So I decided to curl again afterwards, which is no biggie to me. But, this turned into a spidery sticky mess. I don't have many lashes but with the right mascara, my lashes actually look full. However, this would clump them together making it look like I only had 5 or something! It made it seem like I only had a few lashes compared to many. Totally not the look I was going for.

My definition of volumizing means not only making the lashes darker, but also tends to "fan" them out to make it seem like I have a lot more than I really do. This mascara did NOT do that. It almost made it look like my lashes were farther apart, making them look fewer and sparser. It did, however, make it look darker. Just not my definition of volumized.

This also did nothing to make my lashes longer.

All in all, I'm glad I got to try this without having to buy it. It would have been a total waste of money. Asian babes who sounds like you have the same type of lashes I do, be wary of this mascara. I will NEVER buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by SLuu

This is my favorite everyday mascara. It does tend to slightly smudge after a long day after work and easily comes off with water. It separates lashes very well and adds lil bit of volume and length, not enough to be dramatic. I wish it came in a darker black tho. I have purchased this mascara 3 times already and will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

good mascara. not too thick, goes on easily and stay on put. it does smudge a litter bit at the end of the day but after all it's just a little bit and it's easy to wipe off.
i bought it from Sears Canada and they don't have deep black in the store. so i bought the black and ended up not liking it too much. it's not intense enough. therefor i would be buying it online next time. and it's even cheaper.
one thing you should keep in mind if you are looking for a mascara that would give you a dramatic look then you might not wanna go for this one. caz this one gives you a soft natural look.
Edit: I'm still using the same tube. Yep, after all this time it still hasn't dry up yet. Seems to me the mascara has improved. It won't smudge anymore and holds the curl better now. Very happy with it :) and I started to like the Black better because it gives me a softer friendlier look.