August 23, 2014 | 1759 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by missbow

Best mascara on the market, but be warned that application takes some time, as the product tends to be a bit gloppy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my most favorite mascara. i always buy it in brown. i personally think that brown is more ideal for daytime (as long as its a dark brown!). it definitely separates the lashes without leaving any residue. thus, easy and quick to use (no mess no fuss). it definitely curls them too. if it had some more volume i would rate it 5/5, but close. i always keep the empty tube with its brush and use the brush for (much) cheaper mascaras that i buy from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Got enough samples to last me years! It's my first mascara and I really like it. Might not be cheap but looks great. Simple and plain look that is just right for university.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by fallguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I felt that this mascara was too watery for me. Didn't feel like it was successfully applied to my lashes when I was using it. My lashes reverted to its straight nature after using the mascara, unable to hold the mascara curler-induced curl :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by PinkCarnations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this so much better than Dior Show. This us the first mascara that I've ever used and thought "wow" when I looked in the mirror. It adds volume and length and doesn't clump or smudge on me. It still looks fresh after an 8 hour work day. It's pricey but worth it to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

Got a Sample and so Far I just love it...Does not smuged, flake and seperates my lashes well...I can even get to my lower lashes which is a plus for me...Washes off easily with my olay regenerist no rubbing needed... Needs to be a bit more volumizing though....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, but I cannot stand the smell of Lancome mascaras. Brand new or a month old. It has a distinct smell that I just can't take. Not even in the 2 minutes it takes to apply.

I like Definicils but I think I prefer Hypnose Drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Julyalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The only mascara that doesn't smudge for me : D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so far my favorite mascara. I've used Dior, Anna Sui, Maybellane and the others. This one really lengthens and curls my eye lushes without clumping them all together. The volumnizing effect is just right for me since I do not want thick lushes.

Update: 11/30/11
Still my favorite mascara. I picked it up recently. I was actually thinking about picking up a drug store brand mascara to try out. Although I am sure there are some wonderful products there, after I put this on this morning, I totally abandoned the idea. It really gives me high definition that I hardly need a lash comb afterward at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. Not bad, but I could buy about three Maybelline Great Lashes for the same effect and the same price.