November 28, 2014 | 880 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mirandafair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have both this and the regular Mentha Lip Shine and I love both! Both feel nice and very minty, but if you adore minty things, like I do, this one is an improvement on the original. It's more intense without being drying or irritating. There's some extra cooling and tingling and it makes my lips flush! It's very moisturizing and the shine is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by auburn28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought the regular mentha lip shine the other day and totally loved it, so i went back today and bought the ultra and the tinted nude. i love this ultra mentha, to me it only is a slight more peppermint-y but it tastes and feels great. to me, all of them are fantastic. and a great deal!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I am a Canadian and don't usually have access to bath and body works. A friend of mine had the more tame version of this (light green tube) and it was pretty neat. Anyways, I noticed this dark green tube and it was on sale - the girls at the shop said they loved it. So, I tried it out. I love the mint, it's really minty and burns a bit while it sets in, which I really like. It also gave great shine, and it didn't dry out my lips with too much use (unlike Keihl's). It also has great staying power, I don't have to often re-apply and my lips felt nice and soft in the morning. Also, you really don't have to use too much. It also tastes great. I'm pretty excited about this product! I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I'm holding out for a miricle lip balm that makes my lips soft and takes off the dead skin (is that possible?)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 8:14:00 PM More reviews by xrockette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have both the original and this, but I have to say that I love this one more because it is noticeable stronger and shinier, it kind of smooths out and slightly plumps up my lips too.