C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 2/1/2006 6:11:00 PM

OMG ok, so i havent actually gotten the real tube yet, because i went to the store today and they were SOLD OUT. i had gotten a sample over the weekend and i fell in love with it!! wow. this product is absolutely, insanely, wonderful. i love it!!!!!!!!!! its all tingly and makes my lips a bit plumper (tho the lady at the counter said that the plumpness only lasts while the tingling lasts, because the tingling brings the red blood cells to the surface of your lips, which heals them, and makes them seem a bit plumper) I LOVE IT! will continue to buy...probably forever..

this product has two kinds of mint oil in it and higher concentrations of both so it will be slightly more tingly when it is applied to the lips. glamour said this product could be used as a plumper but i do not see any evidence of that (though i understand the reasoning behind it). overall a very nice shine with a great minty taste. i will be repurchase this over and over again.

This is one of the best lip balms I've tried. Yes, it's glossy, but I use it as a balm, too. It's very conditioning, moisturizing, and long-lasting. I love the super-minty smell and tingle. I'll definitely repurchase!

on 1/4/2006 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have both this and the regular Mentha Lip Shine and I love both! Both feel nice and very minty, but if you adore minty things, like I do, this one is an improvement on the original. It's more intense without being drying or irritating. There's some extra cooling and tingling and it makes my lips flush! It's very moisturizing and the shine is lovely.

on 1/2/2006 9:00:00 PM

i bought the regular mentha lip shine the other day and totally loved it, so i went back today and bought the ultra and the tinted nude. i love this ultra mentha, to me it only is a slight more peppermint-y but it tastes and feels great. to me, all of them are fantastic. and a great deal!

on 12/29/2005 9:49:00 AM

So I am a Canadian and don't usually have access to bath and body works. A friend of mine had the more tame version of this (light green tube) and it was pretty neat. Anyways, I noticed this dark green tube and it was on sale - the girls at the shop said they loved it. So, I tried it out. I love the mint, it's really minty and burns a bit while it sets in, which I really like. It also gave great shine, and it didn't dry out my lips with too much use (unlike Keihl's). It also has great staying power, I don't have to often re-apply and my lips felt nice and soft in the morning. Also, you really don't have to use too much. It also tastes great. I'm pretty excited about this product! I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I'm holding out for a miricle lip balm that makes my lips soft and takes off the dead skin (is that possible?)

on 12/28/2005 8:14:00 PM

I have both the original and this, but I have to say that I love this one more because it is noticeable stronger and shinier, it kind of smooths out and slightly plumps up my lips too.

Popular Lip Glosses