C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

Okay, so I found this today...
I think I'm in love

It feels nice on, lasts (it's still on, and I applied almost 5 hours ago), and the mint tastes so good. I really like that it doubles as a breath freshener... very nice for if you run out of gum.

I don't know, maybe it's the horny teenager in me, but this is a wonderful idea - if you don't have gum, and you're about to kiss someone, licking your lips with this on would not only look seductive... but would also give you fresh kissing breath! Double duty! :-D

Great product though.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i LOVE this lip gloss. i used my friend's and completely fell in love. it's not sticky at all and goes on very smoothly. it also has a minty taste which not only stays on your lips but freshens your BREATH as well! amazing. it's also on sale for $5 which is a great price for what it's worth. my lips are naturally pigmented so im thinking of purchasing the nude shade instead of clear. i hope the sale doesn't end soon!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss

i dont really use it as a gloss but more of a treatment
it smells good, looks shiny and it tingles on your lips.

and unlike the burts bees balm, it tastes good. the burts bees one tastes like was.ew.

OMG ok, so i havent actually gotten the real tube yet, because i went to the store today and they were SOLD OUT. i had gotten a sample over the weekend and i fell in love with it!! wow. this product is absolutely, insanely, wonderful. i love it!!!!!!!!!! its all tingly and makes my lips a bit plumper (tho the lady at the counter said that the plumpness only lasts while the tingling lasts, because the tingling brings the red blood cells to the surface of your lips, which heals them, and makes them seem a bit plumper) I LOVE IT! will continue to buy...probably forever..

this product has two kinds of mint oil in it and higher concentrations of both so it will be slightly more tingly when it is applied to the lips. glamour said this product could be used as a plumper but i do not see any evidence of that (though i understand the reasoning behind it). overall a very nice shine with a great minty taste. i will be repurchase this over and over again.

This is one of the best lip balms I've tried. Yes, it's glossy, but I use it as a balm, too. It's very conditioning, moisturizing, and long-lasting. I love the super-minty smell and tingle. I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have both this and the regular Mentha Lip Shine and I love both! Both feel nice and very minty, but if you adore minty things, like I do, this one is an improvement on the original. It's more intense without being drying or irritating. There's some extra cooling and tingling and it makes my lips flush! It's very moisturizing and the shine is lovely.

i bought the regular mentha lip shine the other day and totally loved it, so i went back today and bought the ultra and the tinted nude. i love this ultra mentha, to me it only is a slight more peppermint-y but it tastes and feels great. to me, all of them are fantastic. and a great deal!

So I am a Canadian and don't usually have access to bath and body works. A friend of mine had the more tame version of this (light green tube) and it was pretty neat. Anyways, I noticed this dark green tube and it was on sale - the girls at the shop said they loved it. So, I tried it out. I love the mint, it's really minty and burns a bit while it sets in, which I really like. It also gave great shine, and it didn't dry out my lips with too much use (unlike Keihl's). It also has great staying power, I don't have to often re-apply and my lips felt nice and soft in the morning. Also, you really don't have to use too much. It also tastes great. I'm pretty excited about this product! I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I'm holding out for a miricle lip balm that makes my lips soft and takes off the dead skin (is that possible?)

I have both the original and this, but I have to say that I love this one more because it is noticeable stronger and shinier, it kind of smooths out and slightly plumps up my lips too.

Recommended for Medium Skin