C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

on 1/2/2006 9:00:00 PM

i bought the regular mentha lip shine the other day and totally loved it, so i went back today and bought the ultra and the tinted nude. i love this ultra mentha, to me it only is a slight more peppermint-y but it tastes and feels great. to me, all of them are fantastic. and a great deal!

on 12/29/2005 9:49:00 AM

So I am a Canadian and don't usually have access to bath and body works. A friend of mine had the more tame version of this (light green tube) and it was pretty neat. Anyways, I noticed this dark green tube and it was on sale - the girls at the shop said they loved it. So, I tried it out. I love the mint, it's really minty and burns a bit while it sets in, which I really like. It also gave great shine, and it didn't dry out my lips with too much use (unlike Keihl's). It also has great staying power, I don't have to often re-apply and my lips felt nice and soft in the morning. Also, you really don't have to use too much. It also tastes great. I'm pretty excited about this product! I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I'm holding out for a miricle lip balm that makes my lips soft and takes off the dead skin (is that possible?)

on 12/28/2005 8:14:00 PM

I have both the original and this, but I have to say that I love this one more because it is noticeable stronger and shinier, it kind of smooths out and slightly plumps up my lips too.

Recommended for Medium Skin