MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

I really love this eye shadow, it is a great neutral. This was the second eyeshadow I ever hit pan on! I use this for so many looks.. from a very neutral, low key look to glam evening eye looks. My only complaint would be that there is a bit of fall out, but nothing that would ruin the rest of your face makeup.

on 1/31/2011 3:24:00 PM

This is a very pretty color. I like it, but it is not one of my favorites.

on 1/29/2011 11:23:00 PM

This is a gorgeous pink-y color! I love the finish(deluxe pearl). I'm starting to wear it every day and it's not powdery AT ALL compared to other eyeshadows. :)

on 1/25/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this color! It is such a girlie-girl color, a neutral gold with shimmer. It is just the perfect everyday gold/beige shade. I have gotten several compliments on it! Brings out blue and green eyes beautifully!

on 1/25/2011 5:34:00 AM

Thought I would love this shade, it was so pretty in the pan and has such good reviews. I think it's just too simple and plain for me. I've tried it with a few different combos and one I do like is rubenesque paint pot on the lid with all that glitters over it. It's easy and pretty for a busy morning. I like darker colors like Sable and Satin Taupe more so don't like my review keep you from buying, it seems to work for everyone else.

on 1/23/2011 1:41:00 AM

This color is great. It is a lovely sparkly beige that I think would look good on anyboyd because it's not too white. I think it would be the perfect quick and easy everyday summer color.

on 1/21/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a nice daytime eyeshadow--one of the better neutrals MAC makes. MAC "staples", like Shroom, don't show up on me at all--I'm NC40 and beige-y colors don't tend to show on me, but All That Glitters is a good alternative to all the neutrals that are like nothing on me. Great addition to your neutrals collection, if that's your thing.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

THIS IS THE PERFECT COLOR FOR DARK SKIN =)

on 1/12/2011 4:06:00 PM

Love this color! Can be layered or worn on its own for a slight shimmer. The consistency is fabulous- so smooth and blendable.

on 1/11/2011 3:54:00 PM

This is a must-have eyeshadow color if you are starting out with MAC and you wear neutrals. It is often compared with naked lunch but I think that All That Glitters is darker and has less pink, it's more on the beige side but the two colors are still pretty similar. It looks so pretty on the lid and sometimes I just wear it as a wash. I wish I wore it more often though.. I will definitely buy again.
and don't let the name scare you...it does not have chunky glitters in it at all. if you know mac finishes, it's a veluxe pearl which is the softest, smoothest consistency that mac has for eye shadows in their permanent line.

Top Rated MAC Products