China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this polish for a good price on transdesign.com!!!!!!!! it is sooooo pretty and sparkly;) i had trouble with polishes shipping on the ends of my nails so i never polished them!!!! so when my order came in i tested them on my finger nails and noticed after washing my hands and dishes it never shipped. so i think china glaze is my new go to nail polish for my finger nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should go out and buy this polish color it does look like dorthys ruby pumps!!!!lol

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this color. It's red and sparkly. I teamed it with Golden Enchantment and the sparkle was divine.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I LOVE THIS COLOR! another great nail polish from china glaze. I wore this for x-mas and i got so many compliments. This color is great on all skin tones. The formula is great, its opaque in 2 coats and quite glittery w/o top coat. The best top coat to use with this N/P is seche vite....it literally looks like Dorothy's shoes on your nails!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, so I think this is cute. But not as cute a I was expecting. I heard so many good things about this polish that I ordered this online. I live in Europe so there was no way for me to go buy this in person. When it arrived I was so excited. I was a little disappointed, it's just a cute red with glitter but not the amazing polish I was expecting. It's nice so I would buy again, just not amazing. Also I have alot of OPI and I was disappointed at the drying time and aplicator of China Glaze. OPI is just the best IMO.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite red's. Lovely glitter and lasts and lasts.

This is my go-to nail polish for pedicures -- it makes your toes gorgeous (if toes can be gorgeous, that is) and I always get a million compliments on the deep ruby color. It looks like Dorothy's slippers, it wears like iron, it's inexpensive - what's not to love? If you like deep reds and lots of sparkle, definitely try this polish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have repurchased this bottle for the third time and I love it more and more. It is such a pretty red with silver glitter, but the glitter gets dyed red by the polish color. Its easy to remove for being a glitter nail polish and is a favorite for my toes in the summer time. the name describes it perfectly

Very easy formula to work with, I was happy with two coats and top coat (Seche vite), didn't even bother with base, which is why it chipped a little after a day. (admittedly I was also folding about 500 newsletters a few hours after it went on) Great for special occasions and Xmas, I wouldn't wear it every day but a really neat fun colour. Came off fairly easily too (which is not always the case with glitter nail polish). Overall very happy with it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect red toenail polish color! Ruby Pumps has the perfect amount of sparkle.

Love love love this! I bought it due to all the good reviews and kind fo expected to be dissapointed... I wasn't! It's a gorgeous polish, couldn't stop looking at it. It's also long-lasting.

Top Rated China Glaze Products