April 19, 2014 | 985 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

Yuck, yuck, and yuck. I should have just walked away when I realized our local SA couldn't tell me much about this. Not a perfect color match to be found, didn't wear well, and not worth the money - there are sooo many better products out there ....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

like this alot...good for those days when you just want to put on some powder and not foundation...looks lovely on...my color is the ivory...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2003 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Alisachan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the look of this product on my face so much but when I wear it more than a few days in a row it breaks me out. I only use it for special occassions or photo shoots (I model) but can't use it daily. It's the best product I've used for evening out skin and making it look perfect, though. Just seems to clog poors badly and cause blemishes. At least on MY skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 1:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first and only pressed powder i have ever used, it was the first piece of makeup i ever tried and i have used it coninuously since then. I use 01 matte ivory. It is in a cute case and it lasts a VERY long time. The applicato sponge is handy and it keeps my skin matte.

It is just the right colour for me and i don't see myself switching brands any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 7:40:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I have always liked the green sleek packaging of clinique.
Don't know why; I just do! Anyhow-
I like this powder better than the
double matte. I apply this with a powder brush over my foundation, and my skin stays matte with the look I want. This can also be used alone as a foundation, but I haven't tried it that way yet. So far so good as a setting
powder, and right now my complextion looks great!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

This was nice as a powder when I was using a lighter coverage foundation. However, when I tried using it as a foundation itself, the coverage was too light.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2002 9:14:00 AM More reviews by princesseliza

I'm quite satisfied with the just-right coverage of this powder. It's just that much heavier than Clinique's pressed powder, but suits me much better for daily wear than their two-way cake. And it's got pretty decent staying power, I don't often need to touch up after blotting my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2002 2:10:00 PM More reviews by marchkooky

I bought this because it looked good on me when i tried i sample years ago. I must have been living in history, to keep thinking it was smooth and good. Yeah sure, it looks flawless upon application but hours later i looked like an oil rig. Way too oily and it oxidized like crazy! I should have guessed the shade recommended to me was too light cos i looked "fake" but a few hours later my face is soooo dark. I live in the tropics and it gets really humid and hot, this just didnt work on my combination skin.
If u have dry skin u can consider thought i think Studiofix has a far more pleasant texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Angela567

This foundation is great! It's a smooth powder formula with great coverage. The even better thing is I didn't have to touch it up during the day, it stayed put and didn't overly grease up on my face. I used the matte honey shade which at first seemed kind of dark, but once I got used to it, it looked more like a healthy tan colour (My usual shade was NC30 by mac). Altogether this product is great and I recommend this to everyone especially with oily skin, becasue this is one of the best foundations I've used yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2002 3:30:00 PM More reviews by val6185

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is your average compact/powder foundation. It comes in a good range of colors, but isn't much different from other powders. Cute compact, though.