Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup

3.8

new:: Talc, Isostearyl Linoleate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trimyristin, Alumina, Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Red 7 Lake, Ultramarines

on 7/31/2003 8:27:00 PM

this really works!when used with the anti-ageing dewy effect foundation my skin just looks amazing!I use clinique for everything in my make up and skincare range.Just bought the pore minimizer treatment today as it just came out in the uk.Fingers crossed!

on 7/17/2003 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

perfect for wearing over foundation, great for normal skin, good color selection, used it all through high school and college, looks great on fair skin

on 7/13/2003 8:19:00 AM

If you have sensitive skin, please stay away from this!!! It had the most perfect of all color matches for me in matte neutral, BUT my skin couldn't tolerate it. I didn't break out, or developed a rash really, but my skin surface became somehow uneven and felt itchy. I'm really sad about it, cause the color was so perfect, I could never tell, where I've already had foundation and where not, while applying it. otherwise, it would have definately become my hg foundation

on 7/13/2003 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have dry, sensitive skin and keep coming back to this one, after trying others and being disappointed. Best applied with a powder brush or kabuki, *NOT* the provided sponge. A good basic powder foundation, this is a product I’ve been buying for years. Gives natural looking, non-cakey, non-line accentuating, medium coverage. I wear an SPF moisturiser underneath. A good quick daily face on its own, or you can use it to set liquid foundation. The compact lasts for ages. It's my fallback foundation option in my MU bag, & there's one in my handbag for touch-ups no matter what foundation I'm wearing.

Downsides: Terrible shade selection as usual with Clinique.
Note: There are more reviews for this in the 'foundations'>'powder' section.

on 6/25/2003 9:48:00 AM

This was my staple foundation all through highschool and college. Recently is caused my face to itch and get read splotches. I returned it hoping I got a bad compact, but it did it again. It was a great find. I hope it works for someone else.

on 4/23/2003 12:30:00 PM

I really loved the look of this when it first got put on, but....then the shining started. The color selection is great, but this powder does nothing to help my oily T-zone....just makes it more oily!

on 3/15/2003 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very much like MAC studiofix. MAC has the nicer texture, but overall this is a good alternative. I'm a MAC NC20 and use the Clinique color in Matte Neutral, which is a bit darker.

on 3/9/2003 11:04:00 AM

Yuck, yuck, and yuck. I should have just walked away when I realized our local SA couldn't tell me much about this. Not a perfect color match to be found, didn't wear well, and not worth the money - there are sooo many better products out there ....

on 3/9/2003 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

like this alot...good for those days when you just want to put on some powder and not foundation...looks lovely on...my color is the ivory...

on 2/27/2003 3:38:00 PM

I love the look of this product on my face so much but when I wear it more than a few days in a row it breaks me out. I only use it for special occassions or photo shoots (I model) but can't use it daily. It's the best product I've used for evening out skin and making it look perfect, though. Just seems to clog poors badly and cause blemishes. At least on MY skin.