Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 4/9/2014 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is excellent after foundation powder! It really leaves you with that matte look. None of the grainy "I just put powder on" look. I'm really picky and this product is cheap and works great!

on 4/8/2014 8:33:00 PM

The price is nice. I have in transparent and it does really make me look matte, but not really in a good way. I dont know if its because im applying it too heavily but it makes my skin look very dry and flakey. Especially under my eyes and if you have small bumps on your skin. Not sure if i would repurchase

on 4/8/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My sunscreen makes my skin look a little too oily, so I put this powder in 012 Buff Beige over it when I'm in a hurry to get to work everyday and it takes away the shininess!
The package is annoying because instead of a compact with a lid that flips open, it just has a lid that you lift off the top.
Also, the finish doesn't last as long as I would like, but for the price I can't complain.

on 4/5/2014 2:29:00 PM

Excellent and practical product that I've been repurchasing for years! I use 001 transparent. Great for minimising pores, shine and sealing in your foundation. Definitely need to tap off the excess powder before applying to skin as it can go on quite heavy and powdery looking. Absolute bargain product so won't complain! Packaging very plasticy and non descript but again, for such a steal it's not important!

on 4/2/2014 9:16:00 PM

This powder is a little heavy, but overall works well for setting foundation and minimizing both oil and the appearance of pores. Unfortunately, with my neutral skin tone, this is just too yellow to work for me. For reference I am using this in 'Transparent 001', and my foundation is MUFE HD in 110.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Super thick powdery consistency, great for a matte look and setting liquid foundation! Minimizes pore appearance and it also controls oil, I really like this product! Lasts pretty decently on my greasy skin! It smells nice, like a clean fresh scent but not overwhelming at all! For around $6 it's not really a great deal, because it does not provide a mirror or a sponge applicator for easy application during the day. The packaging is also very cheap and unsafe to use for carrying it around, both reasons why I took a lippie off the rating. This is one of those powders you have to use once a day in the morning and leave it at home.

on 3/29/2014 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first pressed powder! I am using 001 TRANSPARENT

This product promises to control shine for 5 hours and help minimize the appearance of pores.

Unfortunately, it did not last 5 hours for me; instead only 2-3 hours. It did minimize the appearance of the pores though! So it's alright.

I would buy this again though, because we can always re-apply after the 2 hours!

on 3/22/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The best setting powder I have tried, and trust me there has been many (from high end to super cheap) I was always under the impression, the more you pay for a make up product the better it is. Well. Not true. This stuff is super cheap, and works like a charm. I have super oily skin, and this sets my foundation perfectly. I am shine free for hours, which is pretty darn impressive since, with most products, I am usually an oily mess mid day. I wish I could give this 5 lippies, however the packing totally sucks. It's hard to open and close and just seems poorly designed. Get on trend with regular pressed powder packing Rimmel and I will love you to the moon and back. I will however continue to repurchase this and look passed the poor packaging because the performance of this powder is aaaaamazing. A must buy for oily skinned gals, for sure!

on 3/22/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

so far, I really like this product. it doesn't get too cackey on my oily skin and still has some color to it to add a touch of extra coverage!

on 3/20/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this for setting my makeup and for touch ups! It does great with not making me look so cakey. I use the transparent one and it doesn't make me look "muddy" when I touch up especially since I'm an oily person. Plus, it's so affordable. I say, just buy it! You'll put it to use, trust!

Video Reviews & Tutorials