January 26, 2015 | 1108 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

Well I bought this product after hearing so many people love it, but I'd have to say I'm not impressed! I feel that my foundation started to slip easier and my oil was peaking through. I guess if you have normal skin it might work for you but this definitely did not wow me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by sleepyeyesbonyknees

Adds good coverage. Can dry out skin if not moisturized thoroughly. I can see buying this as soon as I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by meowkitkat

I have combo skin, dry on my cheeks and somewhat oily in my t-zone. I never used to be that way, but thats what happens when you get older. I use the Stay Matte foundation only on my t-zone and have found it usually lasts all day for me. But when it gets really hot outside (thanks, Texas) I start getting a teeny bit shiny. I only use this powder with a big fluffy brush ON MY T-ZONE ONLY and it helps take the shine away from those warm days. I have this in translucent. I don't use it to set my foundation, I really don't like putting a ton of products on my face but this definitely helps to keep on hand.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Bryony

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in 011-Creamy Natural. I've actually purchased this more than once because I've really liked it in the past. But, every time I have I've thought what a shame it is that the packaging is the way it is. I'm just not a fan of it. Also, I'm becoming more conscious of what I put on my face and this has talc and parabens, so I won't be using it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

For drugstore, this powder is an impressive one! I reach for it often and always gives impressive results when setting my makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I am not a big powder girl, my skin is quite dry - however some foundations seem to look so shiny on me (still) that I opt for a nice thin layer of powder.

I got this product and was in the beginning - quite happy with it. I liked its super affordable price tag and the fact that it came in a translucent shade (no need to mess around with matching your skin tone to powder etc).

However this product made my skin look quite chalky and I actually had to re-apply the powder throughout the day as it seemed to bring up more oils from my skin that usual.

In the end I noticed that I have small break-outs here and there around my face - and then I knew I had to stop using the powder. All went to normal right after.

So I guess you can't really judge this powder - it is so cheap and affordable - yet it could have a better texture I believe, or at least not the one stuffed with chemicals that break you out!

For more candid in-depth reviews on other beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Lawlciara

Makes my makeup look dry and caked. You can see it on my face. Going to have to keep looking for a new powder :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by jdsjen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't do much to my face. It's an okay product. Oh, and I hate the cheap-looking packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Nova0407

Doesn't keep me matte ALL DAY. Oil starts to come through after an hour. If it kept me matte for at least 5-6 hrs, if love it but It just didn't work for me and I don't like retouching throughout the day and pack on powder. I like that the packaging is thin and simple. The price is very inexpensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kayshannoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been my go to powder for a good year. I ONLY use this in my T-Zone. It keeps me matte all day, and I only reapply if i really have to. I don't get too oily but I do use this product to just prevent shine and keep my foundation in place, which I feel like it does a good job of, based upon the fact that my foundation (L'oreal True match or Clinique perfectly real) tends to rub off besides the area of my t zone so I'm really impressed since this powder is fairly cheap. I also recommend their matte bronzers too!