August 30, 2014 | 1788 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Thisonelady

One of the best eye make up removers out there. Did not leave an oily residue at all. With one quick swipe of the eye all or most eye make up is removed!! This is amazing stuff! Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kittykrane

I used to be a Lancome Beauty Advisor and think the world of Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Mary Kay's is the closest thing I've found to it at a fraction of the cost. It's not exactly the same, but it's pretty darn good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by enjeneer

I went to a MK party to support a coworker. Typically I don't buy MK but I was almost out of my Merle Norman eye make up remover so I thought I would give this a shot. I was very disappointed with the product I received. Although it claims to be oil free (most likely a technicality because it doesn't contain a petroleum product) it has a similar density and consistency of "oil".

I gave it a shot but it always made my skin feel greasy. It also had trouble removing my waterproof mascara (haven't tried it with regular mascara). Needless to say the MK consultant is coming by my office tomorrow to give me a refund and I will take that money over to Merle Norman to buy a replacement.

Would I buy this product again? I wish I hadn't bought it in the first place. The only plus, my signature color is pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by workinmom49

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used and I have been removing makeup for some time! Both my 15 year old daughter and 18 year old daughter use it as well and we all give it the best review possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by captaintraci

I love this product!! It is great! I put some on a cotton ball, put it up to my eye, wait 5 seconds and the make up comes right off. I never have a problem with residue or anything. I would definetly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyemakup remover. My friend started to sell M.K. and I thought I would try this out. It works really well! I have tryed Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinque, and Elizabeth Arden, but this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster88

Jeez I love this eye make up remover,its the best by far that I have ever tried,even removes loreal voluminous mascara, which anyone who has ever used it will know it is super tough to remove! Overall winner,cheap price for a great eye mu remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by texasflamingo

I use this on a Ponds towlette and it takes my waterproof mascara right off. It's oil-free so it doesn't leave my eyes greasy. It is a little expensive, but it only takes a tiny bit per eye. I've been using it for about 6 months and I've barely made a dent in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

My MIL is a Mary Kay rep and when she heard I was running to the store for my HG Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover (we were all at her house), she offered to let me try this and save me the trip (did I mention I have a MIL that rocks?!)

PROS: (1) works just as well as Lancome Bi-Facil and Neutrogena Oil Free (all 3 are dual phase products - must shake well b4 using). No tugging/pulling to remove even stubborn waterproof mascara (which I wear 95% of the time); leaves no film over my eyes (I do wash my face after using this, but some other eye mu removers still left a residual film); doesn't sting my eyes. (2) the packaging far exceeds Lancome and Neutrogena's becuz it has a little pinhole top for dispensing; with the other 2 - wide open at the top = hard to control amount dispensed. (3) (and this is dumb, but...) it's a pink bottle - so girly girly!! :)

CONS: (1) price - yes I got mine for free, but regular price is like $14 -while that is less than Lancome's outrageous price ($26, but can usually get a GWP smaller size), it is 2x the price of Neutrogena; (2) have to get thru MK rep or order online = not nearly as convenient as, say, running to Target and get while grocery shopping.

I took 1 lippie off for price - otherwise I'd have given it 5 stars. I said yes to repurchase, but will only do so if Neutrogena is d/c. I mean, lets face it - why unnecessarily pay 2x price?

I see that CVS (which I rarely get to becuz its a bit of a haul drivewise) has a knock off of Neutrogena's for approx $3 less. I am going to try that next time. I also saw that Walmart has their version (Equate) which I was going to buy, but the CVS version was even cheaper - shocking! So - will be trying the CVS version once I run out of MK.

That said - I will say an unequivocal "YES" should my lovely MIL offer me another freebie!

08/01/09 UPDATE I found my HG eye makeup remover - Sonia Kashuk - workx better than any other of the dual-phase I have tried. So SK will be my HG; MK (should I get it again free from MIL) is my 2nd choice tied w/ Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JeneenL

I have been using this for years b/c I used to be a consultant and had a lot of this left. I like it, it gets eye shadow off fine. It does take a bit to get all my mascara off. If I don't find anything else out there I would repurchase this again.