Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 6/5/2009 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My HG!!! I can't live without this stuff! A friend let me try hers in 2004, and ever since then I've had to use it. I've tried other ones (Almay's is pure crap) and I kept coming back to this one. No more wandering away for me!

on 5/31/2009 7:18:00 PM

I can only compare this to Clinique take the day off makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips and Almay both moisturizing and oil-free, and I always come back to this. With just one cotton pad it removes waterproof mascara with no pulling.

on 5/27/2009 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I've been using this FOR YEARS. I wear waterproof eye makeup. With waterproof eye makeup you NEED a good eye makeup remover. This is it, period.
I never plan on straying away from this and I never plan on trying anything new.
This is just perfect.
It says oil-free but it looks to have oil because there are two kinds of liquids in the the bottle. You HAVE to mix them both and then put it on the cotton ball and leave it on your eye for I dunno 5 seconds. My make up is the hardcore waterproof ones because I don't like anything coming off during the day.
So, it's totally HG for me.

on 4/16/2009 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i really don't know how much it costs b/c i just took it from my mom b/c she didn't use makeup much. And i don't know if i would buy it again b/c i won't if it cost too much. Anyway

* worked better then "Clinique rinse-off eye makeup solvent" i can tell you that. (maybe it's b/c it just for eyes?- well Mary Kay says its for eyes too- like magic)

I used them both to take off my Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor (hell to take off) And with Clinique i had to really scrub! And it didn't even come off! BUt With Mary Kay... OMG all i did was wipe... Amazing.

on 4/15/2009 9:49:00 PM

I love this product. I had never used an eye makeup remover before this one, but I dont think that I will ever use any other. It works best for me on the end of a Q-tip to get all of the waterproof eyeliner off.

on 4/10/2009 11:18:00 PM

I've tried this since it's so highly rated. Got them cheap on ebay picking the trial sample or multiple trial samples. At first I couldn't understand why people said it takes off waterproof mascara easily. What I've found is you have to soak your cotton pad well before trying to get the makeup off. Compared to a number of other removers I tried this one really is the best. It does indeed take off the makeup more easily than the others--the pulling on your eyes is bad for you--wrinkles. I have not tried the Neutrogena one. I have tried the Essence of Beauty one (CVS carries). Does not take off makeup as well as Mary Kay and it's stings my eyes--however others on this board did not have that problem.

on 4/9/2009 11:29:00 PM

Yes this is a good remover, but I have compared it with the Neutrogena one and that turned out to be just as good. Considering that I have to hunt this down on ebay, hoping for a good deal, when I can just go to my local drugstore and pick up the Neutrogena for a lower price and more products, I think I will stick to that one. Will only repurchase if I find a good deal online.

on 3/30/2009 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have purchased this prodcut over and over again. This remover leaves no oily resedue on my skin at all. I pour some of this on a cotton ball and in one motion it removes all the makeup off my eyes. Love it.

on 3/22/2009 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

One of the best eye make up removers out there. Did not leave an oily residue at all. With one quick swipe of the eye all or most eye make up is removed!! This is amazing stuff! Would definitely buy again.

on 3/19/2009 8:56:00 PM

I used to be a Lancome Beauty Advisor and think the world of Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. Mary Kay's is the closest thing I've found to it at a fraction of the cost. It's not exactly the same, but it's pretty darn good.