April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by cahoulie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not sure about this. Does cover dark undereye circles but also has a greyish cast on me.Prefer Cory Cosmetics conceler

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a great nuetral color from BE...not that BE doesn't make a slew of colors that closely resemble this shade...because the do...Bisque,Vanilla Sugar,Soul and I am sure a few that I can't think of right now. Besides that...Well Rested is my favorite color from the recent Wish Kit that QVC offered as a TSV in June. It is a great off white that works wonders as a base color before shadows OR can be a great wash for a day when all you really want is just a little bit of color to even out your eye area. Very nuetral and can be applied TOO heavily and become chalky, but with a light hand a great color, that I am glad was included in a kit, so I didn't have to pay $14 for one shade.I am a nuetral toned PPP w/brown hair and eyes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Suzy_h

This is quickly becoming my HG base eyeshadow color (I usually use Stila Dune). This is very similar in color to Dune in that it is a yellow based beige. When I first saw it I was not impressed...it looked just like a loose face powder in terms of color and consistency. I gave it a chance as a base and it brightened up my whole eye. Have to be careful, it is so concentrated that it is quick to turn chalky. A little goes a long way. As a bonus, you can apply this *very lightly* under your eyes and voila, no circles! The trick to application is to make sure you do not see loose particles on the end of your brush. Easy does it. I am a cool toned fair brunette. Loveeee this. So impressed with BE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! Since I started using this e/s people starting noticing that I look "different" and "less tired." It definitely lives up to it's name. When I first got this, it looked just like yellow-toned eyeshadow but after I put it on my eyes looked alive. Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use a mixture of 2.3 & 4.53 to get my complicated skintone. When I tested this on my lids, it looked way too chalky. It did, however, make my eyes appear bigger but I can get the same effect by using Almay's lasting concealer in medium. Obviously not a fan of this=) but the quality is really good. Great coverage and I know this will be a great concealer for someone out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Cheeekie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another wonderful shade from the BE Wish Kit. Now I use this with bisque on my blue undereye circles--seems to conceal them as much as possible. Works as a great wash on eyelids, too--really does provide a canvas for any color you want to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 12:17:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

Got this in the Q's TSV and it's the little pot that I reach for the most. Works best w/ the brush that came with the kit for a WASH of color beneath the eyes to brighten and even dark circles. Careful, using too much and it becomes very opaque and chalky. Just the right color for me, a LLL. Packaging stinks b/c if you drop, that't the end of that. Still gave it 5 lippies, b/c it's the perfect color for me. I like it better than YSL's Touche Eclat #1 b/c applicator is smelling rather mildewy, eewww! update 6/08 still using this as an under eye brightener- this stuff is really amazing for that. I don't use as an e/s base because I prefer creamier products, but for under the eyes, this is my go to, everyday item.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 6:35:00 PM More reviews by StephB

Well, I'm impressed. This has more opaque coverage than the BE foundations and Bisque concealers. I use it mostly to give the area just underneath the eye a lift. It truly does make me look more awake yet it doesn't get cakey. It doesn't look too flat or too shimmery. The first time I used it, I'd had less than 3 hours of sleep...and you could tell. But after applying WR, I looked like I'd had a full 8 hours of sleep. I didn't give it five stars because the shade is very light. I'm a LM Sunny Beige/Golden Beige, MAC C35, BE Medium (w/ yellow undertones) and it's light on me. I do have to use a bronzer over that area to even it out. After I do that, you can't tell it's too light. I'd love it if they made a "Well Rested" medium shade. This is one product that truly lives up to its name.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

Well rested in just a plain vanilla highlighting color with no shimmer. It reminds me of MAC's Brule. A good color for during the day under the eyebrows. A staple but I have so many others the same color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by rola51

I really like this color. I'm constantly looking for *the* nude color. I used to use a white sheer wash of color on my lids and then use black liquid liner, but the white just looks a little *too* white and chalky. This has just the right amount of warmth to it, along with a *tad* of shimmer, which makes it perfect. I'm so impressed that it's not overly frosty looking, because it usually seems like light shadows like these are usually super matte/chalky or just too frosty. I love it!! (I received this in her Wish Kit...LOVE the whole kit!!)