MAC Lustreglass - Spring Bean

4.3

on 5/11/2004 4:53:00 AM

This gloss reminds me of Squirt but has some shimmer/sparkle. Looks green in the tube but shows up a sheer honey on the lips. Perfect over almost any color lipstick as it instantly gives supergloss and shine. Overall, a great versatile gloss.

on 5/7/2004 1:17:00 PM

I must admit I've never tried Squirt- I'm pretty sure this must be the same color though, I have inspected it in the bottle and this is the same fluorescent green, but with more sparkles. Speaking of the sparkles, they're just about perfect. Not large and gritty, but small and light-catching, and with a multi-hued iridescence. Nice! I was truly surprised to see that I could wear this color- I was convinced it would be just green on my pale skin, but it did go nice and caramelly. It's lovely over Jordana Natural lipliner. The formula isn't as long lasting as the usual lipglass, it lasts maybe half as long. The texture reminds me of the bastard child of a Rimmel Lipvinyl and a Glossimer- not as thick or lasting as a Glossimer, slightly runnier and more gel-like.