MAC Up The Amp

4.7

on 4/17/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

super fun and cute. looks great with magenta lipliner. this looks gets attention because it's purpley but it doesnt look too bright or tacky. it's brightly modest (cheesy! haha).
definitely a boost to any outfit. love it!

on 4/16/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous magenta pink lipstick. At first, I didn't think I would like it very much...I thought it was too bright for me. However, with the right liner and gloss, it looks stunning. It might be a bit much for me for the daytime, but I love it for a nice evening look.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Up the Amp is a beautiful lavendar/ light purple color. It does not go on sheer, which is great for me. I paired this today with Dazzleglass in Like Venus on top and it was pretty. I never would have chosen this color, but the MA picked this out for me and I love it. Pictures are included.

continued >>

on 4/15/2009 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this lipstick. It is one of my more sassy colors in my collection that consists mainly of nudes. This is really flattering without being over the top and the color payoff is incredible. You only need a tiny bit. This wears well alone (which is my favorite way to wear it) but it also pairs well with many lipglosses. This one is my go-to color for those days when you feel kinda blah and want to punch things up!

on 4/14/2009 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is such a smooth yummy lavenderish purple. When I saw it in the tube I was a bit scared. It glides on so smooth (I love the amplified cremes) and is surprisingly very flattering. I never knew I could work purple. I couldn't see this not working on anyone, it is sooooo pretty and kind of funky.

on 4/14/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

.. MAC's Up the Amp lipstick is a *stunner*! I didn't really think this color would work on my warm skintone (NC42) but this is one lippie that just makes me look polished without being overdone. It's a mid-toned pink with a slight lavendar tone. It's an amplified formula, so it's rich and creamy, applies like a dream and wears fairly long. This lipstick is stunning paired with grey shadow, black liner and a dusting of Coygirl blush. This lippie makes my teeth instantly look about three shades whiter! i adore this lippie!! continued >>

on 4/11/2009 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Beautiful rich violet pink! Pops but doesn't look garish - a sophisticated, unique bluish pink that really lifts and brightens. Love the amplified creme formula - lasts for a long time.

on 4/4/2009 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

What a beautiful lipstick. It's lavender purple!!!! Oh, I love the way that this lipstick looks and feels on my lips. I usually only have to reapply after I eat which is the same with all lipsticks. It's very creamy and soft. I also don't wear a gloss with this lipstick. I like the color all by itself. This is the best product that I've received from the Back 2 Mac program.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Love this lippie! I was trepidatious about trying Lavender Whip so I figured this was the next best thing. A wonderful, bold and fun color. As always with MAC Amplified Creme formula, the consistency is smooth, moist, and not cakey. I love it!!! (NC45 for reference)

on 3/12/2009 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome lipstick! Beautiful fuchsia/lavender shade. The only con about this which made me deduct one lippie, is that I find myself reapplying this several times in the day. It's also somewhat drying on my lips. But I just love this shade so much I choose to overlook that :)

Popular Lipsticks