September 20, 2014 | 1779 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by coconutxmakeupxgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only use this product when I breakout monthly. I usually do not have bumps on my face until a few days at the end of the month. x(
But any way..It smells really good, and the exfoliators are really gentle. I love the dispenser, cause I can just use it and go. This
makes my skin feel really good, but it does dry it out a bit. It opens up your pores, which is the one thing I don't like about it..But I do use this in the mornings, and it does its job okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by gospelgirl831

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i very much like this cleanser. I only use it in the mornings because it doesnt remove makeup very well but it wakes me up. it doesnt break me out i love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by parislovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Keeps me clear. I use day and night and it still gets clean. Nice scent as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by figureshowsheknows

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is not a product I would recommend. It didn't do anything to help my skin. It made it so dry that the skin started peeling. I bought this product for around $11.00, a waste of money since this product only dries out your skin. The only good thing I found out of useing this product was that the citrus scent actually did fully wake me up in the mornings.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

no and never! this was the driest cleanser that i've ever used in my life. i dont know but it made my face super heavy and gave me dry patches....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells very good, like citrus. Its packaging is very attractive (orange bottle = awesome!!!), a reason why I got it in the first place. However, it does not work on my skin at all. It does not do much for my face - no cleaning and no results!!! I finished using the whole bottle and I do not see much of a difference on my skin. I usually fall in love with Clean & Clear stuff. Not this one. It barely removes any of my [minimal] makeup, like other facial cleansers normally do. I found another Clean & Clear facial cleanser that works miracles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i bought the green one and the orange one, they both have fresh scent, cleans face but it really dried my face after frequent wash... i wont buy this again, waste of money..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Scent: Very fresh, slightly sweet
Cleansing power: Not that great, but it's not made for deep cleansing. When I wake up in the morning and I use it, my cheeks feel cold, which is why it's supposed to wake you up.
Overall: I like this cleanser, but I wouldn't buy it again just because Clean&Clear hasn't done wonders for my acne and I find that my face being cold in the morning doesn't help that much to wake me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by anjieg2094

Really like this overall, I use it morning and night.

It keeps my skin really nice, but only if I wash twice a day, and never skip.

Skipping is bad. Very bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kristinashleyfryman

I had been using a Panoxyl bar 10% for the past several months as I had found happiness in its ability to keep my skin clear and working for a specialty pharmacy I am able to get certain products at cost. I was at Wal-Mart the other day and decided to look at other cleansers/treatments and saw the Morning Burst by Clean and Clear. I love this product. I do not have any problems with my skin unless I become extremely stressed out which I have been this past week or so. It does a great job. Does not dry my face out and smells wonderful. It is nice to use in the morning! I will definitely repurchase.