November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by teendian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I previously used the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub. & It is way better than this product because there are lots of beads that actually work to cleanse your face from oil and dead skin. The morning burst facial cleanser is totally different because although it has beads in it, none come out. Only a few come out and do nothing to scrub away dead skin. It has a soapy texture to it which is alright. It feels as though it doesn't really get rid of the oil on my face or skin that needs to be scrubed away. I wouldn't buy it again because I could always find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by coconutxmakeupxgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only use this product when I breakout monthly. I usually do not have bumps on my face until a few days at the end of the month. x(
But any way..It smells really good, and the exfoliators are really gentle. I love the dispenser, cause I can just use it and go. This
makes my skin feel really good, but it does dry it out a bit. It opens up your pores, which is the one thing I don't like about it..But I do use this in the mornings, and it does its job okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by gospelgirl831

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i very much like this cleanser. I only use it in the mornings because it doesnt remove makeup very well but it wakes me up. it doesnt break me out i love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by parislovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Keeps me clear. I use day and night and it still gets clean. Nice scent as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by figureshowsheknows

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is not a product I would recommend. It didn't do anything to help my skin. It made it so dry that the skin started peeling. I bought this product for around $11.00, a waste of money since this product only dries out your skin. The only good thing I found out of useing this product was that the citrus scent actually did fully wake me up in the mornings.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

no and never! this was the driest cleanser that i've ever used in my life. i dont know but it made my face super heavy and gave me dry patches....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells very good, like citrus. Its packaging is very attractive (orange bottle = awesome!!!), a reason why I got it in the first place. However, it does not work on my skin at all. It does not do much for my face - no cleaning and no results!!! I finished using the whole bottle and I do not see much of a difference on my skin. I usually fall in love with Clean & Clear stuff. Not this one. It barely removes any of my [minimal] makeup, like other facial cleansers normally do. I found another Clean & Clear facial cleanser that works miracles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i bought the green one and the orange one, they both have fresh scent, cleans face but it really dried my face after frequent wash... i wont buy this again, waste of money..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Scent: Very fresh, slightly sweet
Cleansing power: Not that great, but it's not made for deep cleansing. When I wake up in the morning and I use it, my cheeks feel cold, which is why it's supposed to wake you up.
Overall: I like this cleanser, but I wouldn't buy it again just because Clean&Clear hasn't done wonders for my acne and I find that my face being cold in the morning doesn't help that much to wake me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by anjieg2094

Really like this overall, I use it morning and night.

It keeps my skin really nice, but only if I wash twice a day, and never skip.

Skipping is bad. Very bad.