September 1, 2014 | 1616 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by gospelgirl831

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i very much like this cleanser. I only use it in the mornings because it doesnt remove makeup very well but it wakes me up. it doesnt break me out i love this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by parislovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. Keeps me clear. I use day and night and it still gets clean. Nice scent as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by figureshowsheknows

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is not a product I would recommend. It didn't do anything to help my skin. It made it so dry that the skin started peeling. I bought this product for around $11.00, a waste of money since this product only dries out your skin. The only good thing I found out of useing this product was that the citrus scent actually did fully wake me up in the mornings.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

no and never! this was the driest cleanser that i've ever used in my life. i dont know but it made my face super heavy and gave me dry patches....

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells very good, like citrus. Its packaging is very attractive (orange bottle = awesome!!!), a reason why I got it in the first place. However, it does not work on my skin at all. It does not do much for my face - no cleaning and no results!!! I finished using the whole bottle and I do not see much of a difference on my skin. I usually fall in love with Clean & Clear stuff. Not this one. It barely removes any of my [minimal] makeup, like other facial cleansers normally do. I found another Clean & Clear facial cleanser that works miracles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i bought the green one and the orange one, they both have fresh scent, cleans face but it really dried my face after frequent wash... i wont buy this again, waste of money..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

Scent: Very fresh, slightly sweet
Cleansing power: Not that great, but it's not made for deep cleansing. When I wake up in the morning and I use it, my cheeks feel cold, which is why it's supposed to wake you up.
Overall: I like this cleanser, but I wouldn't buy it again just because Clean&Clear hasn't done wonders for my acne and I find that my face being cold in the morning doesn't help that much to wake me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by anjieg2094

Really like this overall, I use it morning and night.

It keeps my skin really nice, but only if I wash twice a day, and never skip.

Skipping is bad. Very bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kristinashleyfryman

I had been using a Panoxyl bar 10% for the past several months as I had found happiness in its ability to keep my skin clear and working for a specialty pharmacy I am able to get certain products at cost. I was at Wal-Mart the other day and decided to look at other cleansers/treatments and saw the Morning Burst by Clean and Clear. I love this product. I do not have any problems with my skin unless I become extremely stressed out which I have been this past week or so. It does a great job. Does not dry my face out and smells wonderful. It is nice to use in the morning! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by honeydoll2

I only got this because one of my favorite youtube gurus uses it and she is absolutely beautiful. Well, I now know that every skin is not made equal and that you have to buy products because it works for YOU not somebody else. This cleanser made my face feel extremely dry and flaky. The only way that I can get relief is if I use my St. Ives moisturizer (which is amazing by the way) right after I get through cleansing. It is not the worst stuff ever made, mind you, i'm just saying that it just didn't work for me. I would recommend this if you have normal skin that is not prone to breaking out easily.