October 24, 2014 | 1897 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by PrincessLina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The one beauty product I cannot live without, even though I am a fan of high-end cosmetics. I have used it on my lips before bed for as long as I can remember. So many uses. Lip gloss over my lipstick. My night cream. Something to keep my hands and feet moisturized. People have asked me the secret for my soft skin and my othe beauty secrets. Answer: Vaseline, it is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plain ol' classic VASELINE. I use it mainly on my feet and cuticles before bedtime or [gasp] on my nose when it's chafed from blowing it too much when I have a cold. Cheap, and classic. Never fails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Vaseline has so many uses but i love to use it on my feet and put cotton socks on and in the morning my feet feel sooooo soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my hg for feet! This stuff is the only stuff (including Kerasal) that will heal and moisturize my scaly, rough, calloused feet. In just 3 days, I had soft, pink pretty feet to slip into a cute pair of sandals! It's the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 4:03:00 AM More reviews by spoonleg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great for healing stubborn dry areas on face and body. leave it on overnight for great moisture. a hg to any dry skinned beauty. can't beat the old tried and true.