September 20, 2014 | 1752 users online

Treatments (Face) - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plain ol' classic VASELINE. I use it mainly on my feet and cuticles before bedtime or [gasp] on my nose when it's chafed from blowing it too much when I have a cold. Cheap, and classic. Never fails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 3:23:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Vaseline has so many uses but i love to use it on my feet and put cotton socks on and in the morning my feet feel sooooo soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my hg for feet! This stuff is the only stuff (including Kerasal) that will heal and moisturize my scaly, rough, calloused feet. In just 3 days, I had soft, pink pretty feet to slip into a cute pair of sandals! It's the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 4:03:00 AM More reviews by spoonleg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great for healing stubborn dry areas on face and body. leave it on overnight for great moisture. a hg to any dry skinned beauty. can't beat the old tried and true.