October 22, 2014 | 2024 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 11:51:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this in the mail and went ahead and use it and it made my skin all itchy and red and started to cause it to break out - it was awful!! It took a few days after I stopped using this for my skin to calm down and return to normal. The rest of the sample went straight to the trash. Thank goodness I didn't waste my money on this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2003 9:17:00 PM More reviews by LuxeD

When I first used this I thought it was great. After just a couple of days my skin looked luminous and more even-toned. But then, as with many cell-rejuvinating products, my rosacea couldn't handle it and it was too irritating for me. I think was also beginning to clog my pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to rave about this product. Thank you Olay for giving us this fragrance free version, the original scent was just so intrusive and go on my nerves. This serum is amazing. I've been using for about a month now and it really works at smoothing and resurfacing your skin so there are no dry spots. I can easily compare it to using a AHA/BHA without getting any irritation at all. This is well work the $17 I paid for it. Highly recommend, this has already turned my skin around and I use such a tiny bit on my face 1x a day and experienced no problems just benefits. Edit: 1/04 still using it and absolutely loving it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by missmarie1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance-free version feels so different than the original; I love it even more! The original felt a little thicker and more "plasticky" on my slightly oily skin, this new version absorbs quicker and leaves a velvety finish. This is an amazing serum that really helps to correct skin discolorations from past acne and helps to diminish pore size. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 3:05:00 AM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

**PLEASE NOTE THAT OLAY DOES NOT SEND SAMPLES OF THE FRAGRANCE FREE VERSION OF THIS SERUM. ANY BREAKOUTS FROM SAMPLES ARE DUE TO THE FRAGRANCED VERSION.**
I think that the fragrance free version is so different from the original SUPER-perfumed one, that it deserves its own category! I KNOW that my acne-prone skin would freak out from the heavily perfumed fragranced version! But the smart people at OoO were kind enough to produce this FF miracle.

I've been using this for over 2 weeks now, so I think it's about safe to post a rave! :)Do you have the urge to just take a big buffing machine and "resurface" your skin? Then this may be just the product for you, my friend. I had one slightly indented scar from a cyst a year ago, and after using the OoO serum for these 2 weeks (once every night), I can tell that it's already very decreased. My skin feels much smoother and silkier! :D Also, when I got my occassional TTOM blemish, I put the Regenerist serum right away on the "fresh" red spot, and it helped to heal it really quickly! The spot was practically GONE in a matter of days! Plus, I absolutely love the texture of the serum. It is super light and silky. It feels wonderful to put something so luxurious on my face! It definitely has HG potential!
UPDATE: I realized what it is that this product does. You know in "Interview With A Vampire," when Kirsten Dunst scratches Brad Pitt's face, and it seals up and heals right before your eyes? This is what OoO Regenerist does, but not as fast of course. It's amazing. There was one blemish that I picked at *a little* (bad, bad), but I put the Regenerist on it nightly, and it was GONE in a few days! Vanished! Regenerist has made me a vampire! ;) Without the blood-sucking aspect. hehe continued >>

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No