November 28, 2014 | 1823 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I always get this mascara as a sample size, i must have like four of them lying around. Just lately I've been using it and I actually really like it! I always put a ton of coats on so a big thing for me is whether the mascara allows me to do that without getting clumpy. This product definitely allows me to do that. The brush isn't too bad, it looks like a typical cylinder brush, not too big, not too small. If you get a sample size of it, it's worth a try.
Mascara is extremely subjective, it really all depends on your lashes, eye shape and how you apply it. So I suggest trying before buying - if possible!
Overall, I like this mascara, and might buy it, but I do have quite a few samples left to go through!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lilysmom72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Low impact is more like it. I can't use this one alone, have to layer with a thickening and lengthening mascara. It just does nothing. I will use it up but not repurchase.

Update as of November 2013 - okay i'm not sure what happened if they perhaps reformulated this mascara but I'm so much more into it the second time around! I received it as a point perk from Sephora a few months ago and wasn't at all excited to try it again but I'm glad I did. I really like the volume it gave me. I do still layer it with a lengthening mascara but I do that with every mascara. I would actually buy this one now!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Angiedamua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara it really does give length to my eyelashes and it has a natural look to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't think this mascara is anything special, its natural and subtle but I'd rather buy a high street mascara for everyday use and splurge on a more dramatic mascara for nights out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Shaimal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara barely did anything for my lashes, I would much rather go out and buy drugstore rather than spend my money on Clinque. It seemed to have a natural, barely there effect, something like Max Factor Masterpiece mascara. It's nice for a natural look, easy to take off. But it's not as extravagant as the name suggests. I currently use Diorshow Iconic mascara and I actually feel like I'm getting my money's worth by paying for an expensive mascara.
Not repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent quality! Even though the price is high, the product is worth it!! Quite clumpy but when used carefully, is effective and lasts all day. Lashes look full, long and beautiful. Would definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by melllm

This mascara is generally too subtle for me unless I am going for a barely there look. I don't find this does much in terms of lengthening or volumizing. To me this is just a whatever mascara - def not high impact like the name suggests. If you like a super natural look this might work for you, but i prefer a little more drama so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Gillian521

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a mini tube from the Macy's free gift with purchase, and i actually really like it. I'm a natural mascara person who usually sticks with browns, but this is pretty smooth and clump free. Only one coat is enough for day looks.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara because it's so expensive. However, just like my other mascaras, it just stays in the never-used box and I know it will stay there forever until I someday throw it away.

The reason why I cannot use it anymore is that it smudges way too much. I looked like a panda after 2 hours of application. I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror. It's HORRIBLE, trust me!

There's still something good about it though. It gives a very natural look and is quite easy to apply. It's easy enough to be removed.

Since I'm not a rocker like Taylor Momsen, there's no way I'll wear this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by itsrachmang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay mascara. I have the sample tube. I prefer my Maybeline mascaras to this! This mascara gives you too much product which then causes my straight as a stick eyelashes fall straight even after curling them. The only good thing about this mascara is that it cleans off easily. Not something I'd purchase in the future.