April 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by blythegraves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this mascara; Clinique is a great brand. I have long lashes and was looking for some definition and volume, nothing mind-blowing. I do like the brush/wand, but not the formula. It made my long lashes seem short and fat, offering no definition and clumping like crazy. I went back to my amazing L'Oreal "Voluminous Million Lases".

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, already bought it several times. Even though it is not waterproof, it does not move, which is a big plus for me.
My eyes are super sensitive, sometimes wet and tearing from allergies (and one of my eyes has a chronic inflammation), so that I need a product, that is good to my eyes and easy to remove. This mascara delivers it all. It is easy to apply, it stays all day long and is removed easily.
I am not sure about the ďhigh impactĒ. My lashes are very long, thin and very light (without mascara invisible). It does make them nice, the results are natural and the lashes donít stick together. And thatís basically all I need. I didnít notice any longer lashes or much more volume from the mascara though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best masacara for me. I usually only goto department store barnds for face makeup, ie foundation, powder and blush. So I got this in mini size as a GWP with my clinique acne solutions makeup..YAY.
I generally use maybelline falsies but this is way better. Makes my lashes look voluminous but not clump.
I am not sure about the regular price in stores so I am unsure if I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by beckren

MY FAVORITE MASCARA EVER...so far....i have tried alot of mascaras from maybelline ,urban decay,tarte,tarina tarantino.this gives u great bold volume.i dont have a problem with clumps.stays put all day.this was given to me by mistake at the clinque counter because i wanted to try the high definition mascara but she gave me this instead.yep..one of the best mistakes:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by roxifoxyy

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite mascara so far, and I've tried anything from high end to drugstore. I love the wand, and I love how it never clumps. It is my everyday mascara and it gives me such a natural look. Will totally buy again and recommend to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jroubikwills

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this mascara on my top lid throughout the day. It seems like it just never dries. The bonus size seems to be better than the full size. I know that seems crazy, but it's true. I will never buy this again, being that I have to wipe it off my lid throughout the day. I also notice flaking with it also. I have found much better brand in the drugstore for a third of the price. And this is coming from someone who using many clinique products on a regular basis. I have never tried a Clinique mascara that I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by tiffannnny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This right here is my HG mascara! Its the only one that actually curls my short Asian lashes. It's not drugstore cheap, but it's not high end expensive. Im so happy I got this in a gwp because I don't ever think I would try it out on my own. Love, love, love

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It's the only one I ever use. It's not cheap, but it's not as expensive as others, and it's worth every penny. It makes my (already long) lashes even longer and thicker, even with one coat. Then at night I put on a few coats when I'm going out and they almost look like falsies they're so amazingly thick. Best mascara ever - hope they never stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Carmen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara! It gives good length and thickness to my sparse lashes. It delivers what is promises, and the price is reasonable. I often get them as GWP's, so the price is right!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by karebear1001

This product is good layered with other mascaras , but i find if i wear it alone it does nothing for me since i have very short lashes. Also i find this mascara to be too wet. Which makes me have racoon eyes when i wear it alone . Overall its an okay mascara .