August 30, 2014 | 913 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by annabella88

Awful - clumpy thick and hard to apply product -
Chemical smell and irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I decided to buy a full size of this after I fell in love with the sample. This is a dry formula and I love it for that. It's also easy to remove bc I notice the steam from my shower completely removes the mascara. No need to use makeup remover if using this mascara. It makes my short lashes appear twice their length. I think it's around $15 and that's not bad for a high-end product. Some drugstore mascaras go for $10 so $15 is really not that bad. I love this and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by smilewinklovearielle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 2 tubes of this mascara. I haven't tried many mascaras, but I keep choosing this one. I love it. It can look natural. It can look dramatic. You can build it up. It works for me. The only con is that it doesn't hold a curl very well because it's a little wet. But that won't stop me from buying this again. It doesn't flake or smudge, and it lasts all day for me. I can't say it's my HG yet, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by asrkang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got to try this product in a sample I received from Clinique. I used this mascara for so long, and decided to avoid the fact that it still left smudges under my eyes after a few hours (please note that I have extremely oily skin). It definitely does give the lashes more volume, while still holding the curl, but I would not pay full price for this mascara, because of the smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

Haha so I was not blessed with gorgeous luscious lashes but this mascara helps give that allusion. I was using the Maybelline Colosall Volume before switching to Clinique. The only downside is that I don't like paying $16 plus tax for a tube of mascara butttttttt I will be buying this again. I love how pretty it makes my lashes look without flaking or looking trashy. I use this along with the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara and my lashes look BANGIN'!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara. I tried it out as a deluxe sample and thought it was really smeary- until I realized that the concealer I was using was making ALL mascara smear under my eyes. I like how sooty and glossy the black is, it volumizes and defines without being clumpy, it stays well and it washed off easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kriselise84

I am a mascara nut! I love to try different ones all the time and sometimes even combine them for certain looks I am going for when I go out. I usually always have to own L'Oreal voluminous in carbon black. Well I bought a Clinique GWP recently and received a free full size tube of this mascara. I had tried my friends year ago and forgot abt this awesome product. I have okay lashes, but not too full or long just kinda in-between. To me this a build-able product. I can go from everyday work wear to night out lash out. It does not clump after two layers like some drugstore brands and it is not so dark it looks fake. I love it! It's build-able, non-clumpy, gives me volume and length, and DOES NOT IRRITATE my eyes (most drugstore brands do). Will def. keep this with my must have L'Oreal on hand at all times!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by mootboot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:

-brush is big and fluffy, works well when I wiggle the brush through my lashes
-does a fair job at lengthening
-doesn't irritate my eyes, no offensive smell

Cons:
-gives my eyelashes the spider leg appearance since the formula doesn't add volume to my lashes
-clumps on second coat
-flakes off after several hours of wear and feels drying
-doesn't hold a curl for my lashes, but I also have pretty thick eyelashes

Overall: very 'meh' for the price. This mascara is in the grey zone between cheap and expensive but performs only marginally ahead of the cheap mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Rosieebabie

Woow love this mascara. It's very black and doesn't clump. It holds a curl well on it's own. I like having long and thick lashes, so I normally use a few coats of mascara & I found that most mascaras dry out and get clumpy fast. Girls let me tell you this will take ages for it to dry up. I remember using it only a couple times, I just let it sit there in my train case. Until one day I used it again. Been using it ever scince. The brush is nice and full. However, If your an on the go girl this does take some time to dry IF you layer it. THIS STUFF WORKS EVEN BETTER PAIRED OVER ANOTHER MASCARA! I never use it alone now, mostly cause I never want to run out. Loll deff worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the mini version for free, so I'm not sure if the full version tube works better. This mascara does go on easily, no clumps. It volumizes a lot but didn't hold a curl whatsoever for my hard-to-curl lashes. I'm not impressed with it at all; it just looks like I tinted my natural lashes a bit darker. I use it when I have my lazy "no makeup" makeup days.