December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Red Door

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2003 11:56:00 PM More reviews by puckerup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Couldn't have said it better myself. It is the 1980's. I have this stuff and it sits on my dresser. I absolutely love perfumes but this one is a dud. Reminds me of something made by Elizabeth Taylor. CHEAP!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 11:20:00 AM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mom has always had a bottle of this sitting on her dresser, and I have never liked it. This stuff literally smells like the 80's. It gives me mental pictures of businesswomen in blinding fuschia 'power suits' with electric blue eyeshadow, white plastic beads around their necks along with matching white plastic hoop earrings, blue stockings with fuschia heels, & 6-inch tall 'mall bangs'. Red Door is THE SCENT of the 80's!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 10:40:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this perfume very much. It is wonderful in the summer months. I have used this on and off over the years. Definately worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2003 1:55:00 PM More reviews by shan226

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck Yuck Yuck!!
Instant headache!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 12:48:00 AM More reviews by rachelseven

I see I am in the minority here, but that's okay (won't be the first time ;-) This scent works VERY well on me, it smells fresh and lovely and very very sexy. I think it totally depends on your body chemistry as to whether you love or hate this scent---it works for me, so I love it. It's one of the few scents I've found that lasts and lasts, and that I can smell on myself after the first few minutes. Doesn't give me any of the olafactory images that have been listed here in previous reviews. My husband loves it on me too, so for me, this one is a winner.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ldshupe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hate this with a passion. I wish they'd stop making it because it literally sickens me the instant I get a whiff of it. Yuck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 8:51:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this scent years and years ago when I was in highschool, I'm not sure why because now when I smell it, it seems a bit to old ladyish for my taste. It's a bit too strong and heavy for me now. It is a rather heavy floral scent with a slight spicy note to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jenzbugrulz

I looove this fragrance! Whenever I use it, I only have to use one squirt and the scent stays strong all day!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by marble_apothecary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything Elizabeth Arden smells the same to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This smells cheap and strong. It reminds me of what a prissy, tacky old woman would wear. It's pretty nauseating to smell. I cant imagine anyone young wearing it either.