April 19, 2014 | 1296 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Red Door

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by marble_apothecary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything Elizabeth Arden smells the same to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This smells cheap and strong. It reminds me of what a prissy, tacky old woman would wear. It's pretty nauseating to smell. I cant imagine anyone young wearing it either.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by katalina

I guess I'm with the majority on this one.
God, that stuff is awful!!
The smell is absolutely nauseating and headache inducing.
They need to take that scent off the market.
Can't stand to be in a room with anybody that wears that garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2003 12:56:00 AM More reviews by lizzie29

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a classic scent. It is strong so use aparingly. I've gotten many compliments from men. You need to be sophisticated to wear it. This scent cries,"I am a real woman so look out!" Not for the faint of heart, but a nice strong neutral womanly smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by elfmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells pretty good--very strong and one spray is good for about 18 days! I like it okay but a lot of people find it rather offensive. My mom bought it and my dad actually snuck it out of her cabinet and threw it away! There's a lot of other better fragrances out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by lolly5377

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister wears this. I like loud, strong perfumes, but this one is just too loud. It also has a slightly sour note. Ugh. I wish she'd just wear her Cinnabar, but she's unconvinced by my attempts to persuade her.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by magsdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loathe this perfume too sweet too heady too everything .I go pale if a tester is sprayed in my direction -instant headache

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2003 12:32:00 PM More reviews by catrpillrgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells good, but a little too boring for me. I will say it has tremedous staying power...my kids' grandma wears it and I can smell it on them after they've been with her all day and into the next day. Also very subtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 4:40:00 PM More reviews by tkdgodess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, the packaging does suck, so boring and what's with the cheap plastic lid??? This is the ONLY purfume I get compliments when I wear it. I'm 29 and not *that* old, but this old lady fragrance seems to mesh very well with my own scent. Angel lasts about 30 mins. on my skin, same for all the other kabillion bottle of purfume on my vanity. If I want a scent to last and If I want compliments, 2 itty bitty spritzes of Red Door does the job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 1:12:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to wear this fragrance in highschool. I really loved the smell of it but after a while I got tired of it. A little too strong for my liking now.