July 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Red Door

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ldshupe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hate this with a passion. I wish they'd stop making it because it literally sickens me the instant I get a whiff of it. Yuck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 8:51:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this scent years and years ago when I was in highschool, I'm not sure why because now when I smell it, it seems a bit to old ladyish for my taste. It's a bit too strong and heavy for me now. It is a rather heavy floral scent with a slight spicy note to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2003 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jenzbugrulz

I looove this fragrance! Whenever I use it, I only have to use one squirt and the scent stays strong all day!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by marble_apothecary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Everything Elizabeth Arden smells the same to me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This smells cheap and strong. It reminds me of what a prissy, tacky old woman would wear. It's pretty nauseating to smell. I cant imagine anyone young wearing it either.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by katalina

I guess I'm with the majority on this one.
God, that stuff is awful!!
The smell is absolutely nauseating and headache inducing.
They need to take that scent off the market.
Can't stand to be in a room with anybody that wears that garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2003 12:56:00 AM More reviews by lizzie29

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a classic scent. It is strong so use aparingly. I've gotten many compliments from men. You need to be sophisticated to wear it. This scent cries,"I am a real woman so look out!" Not for the faint of heart, but a nice strong neutral womanly smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by elfmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells pretty good--very strong and one spray is good for about 18 days! I like it okay but a lot of people find it rather offensive. My mom bought it and my dad actually snuck it out of her cabinet and threw it away! There's a lot of other better fragrances out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by lolly5377

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My sister wears this. I like loud, strong perfumes, but this one is just too loud. It also has a slightly sour note. Ugh. I wish she'd just wear her Cinnabar, but she's unconvinced by my attempts to persuade her.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by magsdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loathe this perfume too sweet too heady too everything .I go pale if a tester is sprayed in my direction -instant headache