Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 5/21/2009 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Moderately priced ($14.50, a little goes a LONG way!--I only use a pea sized amount and it cleans my face really well). Gets makeup off very well, even stubborn foundation (note: I use a separate eye m/u remover though!)

CONS: A little drying. So-so packaging (extra product tends to accumulate around the hole).

Overall, a good product that I would repurchase!

I love this stuff! It gets rid of all my makeup, and i havent had any break outs with it, and i feel clean!

When it gets into my eyes, they feel weird, but not really stinging, and i dont feel that they hurt, but it does bother me a little, but that is what eye makeup remover is for.

I've used this for.... the last 6 months, there is so much left, (gwp size) and i use this 4 times a week at least... a little goes a long way.

It makes me feel clean. Its not so bad as to like... squeaky clean, or like really dry and tight, And i have horrible dry skin... it was REALLY DRY, and since i've switched to this, and the clinique 3 step system, my skin feels much better. Its still dry ,but its much better.

on 5/14/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this for years. It's my favorite Clinique product. It cleans up all makeup and oil and leaves my skin feeling super clean. Without a moisturizer it might dry your skin out, but I always use one so that's not a problem for me. One tube of this will last me at least 6 months...maybe even 7 or 8, so the price is highly justifiable. Such a small amount (I use about the size of a pearl) creates a really nice lather that feels like a soft layer of foam on my face. This is definitely my HG cleanser.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got quite a big tube (75ml) of this free as part of a gwp. I used half of it bit by bit and it did a pretty good job of cleaning off make-up but is tricky with waterproof mascara as if this product gets too close to my eyes they sting slightly but not much.

I wasn't till after I was half was through that I actually found that the product will foam up. It never foamed up before which I thought was weird as it's called a foaming cleanser. The thing is, you have to use quite a bit of product for the foaming to actually happen even though it says to only use a small about.

I prefer to get the foaming action though, it really works off the makeup and cleans the skin and leaves it fresh. I get a slightly taught and dry feeling after it's rinsed off but you're supposed to moisturise after anyway. The full size is 150ml and not a bad price at 13.70, I have better cleansers; but this is still pretty good.

on 5/3/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This takes off makeup and sunscreen BRILLIANTLY.The downside would be that its very drying for my skin.After I used this my skin would feel tight and I would see dry patches but my moisturizer is heavy duty so it counteracts that,so I'll be repurchasing this because it cleans great.

on 4/22/2009 10:21:00 AM

It is a decent cleanser, that's all.
It does clean make up better than regular cleanser but it is not a makeup remover since it wont clean makeup completely. I use make-up remover before it if I wear full makeup.
It does not irritate my skin but dries out my skin a little bit. I wont repurchase becasue I can find another one at that price with better cleaning function.

on 4/22/2009 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this cleanser!!! at first i was iffy because it felt a bit too creamy.. but it's pure love, it removes all my makeup, even hard to reach places around the eyes..

on 4/14/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad makeup remover, but I'm a bit biased against it. I had already found my HG makeup remover when a Clinique girl talked me into getting this stuff. I don't know why I always fall for good sales pitches, but in this case, it did not pay off. I won't be buying it again, just because it isn't as good as my DHC oil.

on 4/13/2009 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Having received a free sample of this face wash a few months back, I've used it numerous times but don't plan to purchase a tube in the future. First, it's a bit drying for my combination skin (though my current moisturizer deserves to be replaced), and second, it burns my eyes. Not cool for that reason in particular.

on 4/10/2009 3:57:00 PM

I have normal to dry skin and wear makeup, so this product removes all of my makeup at the end of the end. It's fragrance free and very foamy.