February 27, 2015 | 1813 users online

Lotions/ Creams - TendSkin - Tend Skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail of skin treatments. Sounds scary, but it is. Around when I hit 21 my forehead started developing all these weird, non-pimple growths that wouldn't go away. After years of frustration TendSkin is the ONLY thing that has cleared them up. I guess it must make everything come out of the pores, or exfoliate, or whatever - I don't care - it works!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a staple in my household. Both my boyfriend and I use it to prevent skin irritation from shaving. It really works. I just wish it wasn't so darned expensive! Oh well. I'd rather pay for this than have red bumps everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 2:31:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. True it's pricey and a little smelly (think vinegar) but it works and for that I will suffer. Not only does it prevent ingrown hairs, but I use it on blemishes and it zaps them dead overnight. No joke. I also use it after getting my eyebrows waxing which prevents the small whiteheads I used to get from the irritation of waxing. A miracle in a bottle I tell you - even for my highly sensitive skin. I can't imagine going back to life without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:31:00 PM More reviews by nina_ivanovna

This is an essential for me, and although there are things I don't like about it (the high price, the stinky smell), I'll continue to buy it until I find a better alternative. It is the only thing I've ever used that prevents ingrown hairs. I use a Braun Silk-Epil, and I couldn't go without TendSkin afterwards. One bottle lasts me a long time, and I've found it's more economical to buy the huge 16 oz. size, which I've found on eBay for around $30.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2002 8:12:00 PM More reviews by crispykrunch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Helps tremendously with ingrown hairs! Can sting a bit, but the end justifies the means! I also use it on my underarms before applying any anti-perspirant-especially useful in the summer months!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2002 4:44:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OOOUUUCH!!! but then a few minutes later it feels good... however, the smell is awful and does not fade with the pain. I've found that Thayer's Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera works just as well as this on me, but hurts less, and smells better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2002 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Karinlei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hubby uses this on his blemishes and it dries them up immediately. Like battery acid...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2002 9:40:00 PM More reviews by cheesysmile1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product...it does what it says (but it also smells bad, like vinegar!). I used to have painful ingrown hairs, esp. when I shaved repeatedly (like many women do during summer). This took care of them within a week! Great for waxing too (which I HIGHLY recommend btw--I got my legs waxed in June and since then I've done one "half shave" to get rid of some thick hairs on one of my shins--SO CONVENIENT)... back to TendSkin, works great and is a bit expensive ($13), but lasts a long time!
If you have probs with ingrowns, I recommend you buy this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2002 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I got this for my husband who sometimes has a problem with "shaving bumps" and irritated skin after shaving. It really didn't do a thing for him, so we won't be buying it again. Actually, he would never pay this much for any product, so I bought it for him, so I won't be buying it for him again. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2002 6:48:00 PM More reviews by grrrpirategirl

I use this stuff to dry up zits! I suggest applying the tonic directly to blemishes using a Q-tip. Be carefull not to apply to the surrounding skin as well because this is pretty strong stuff and it may cause major peeling. I even apply a moisturizer to the area around the boo-boo to prevent this. For best results DO NOT touch the darn zit; it WILL be flakey for a day or so, so no picking! That akward period is worth it in the long run, though, because eventually the zit just flakes away an leaves healthy skin underneath. * YIPEE! *

And of course this product is also great for it's othet more common uses as well; such as preventing ingrown hairs in the bikini zone and so forth.