September 30, 2014 | 1121 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Missy_Girl

This is a wonderful conditioner. I've searched high and low for a good conditioner and this stuff works magic on my med length/med thick hair. It hydrates and tames my very dry ends without leaving me with an oily scalp. I alternate this with the Ultra Hydrating Balm during the week and I'm having great results. I love the whole Biolage Hydrating line. Oh and it smells FABULOUS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I LOVE this stuff! Makes my hair shiny, managable, soft, smooth, easy to detangle. Wonderful and it does all of that cone-free! The smell is amazing and stays in the hair. I like how thick this product is. You don't squirt out that much and a little goes a long way. One of my HG's.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a good conditioner but i have had equally good results form much cheaper brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 9:10:00 PM More reviews by tonga23

On my second little tube of this stuff and this is by far my favorite conditioner! I have very thick hair that is usually weighed down by moisturizing conditioners, yet dried out by regular ones. This conditioning balm leaves my hair silky, shiny, manageable, and not weighed down. I've searched soo long for a good conditioner, so I can somehow look past the pricey price...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall this product is pretty good. It has a light OK scent, the texture is nice and thick, yet it washes out pretty easily. The end result is good - my long thick hair is shiny and smooth but only if I blow dry it straight. If I dont blow dry then my hair does its usual crazy mane act. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by steelmagnolia20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner and always buy it when my finances allow:) It truly heals my damaged ends and makes my hair look healthy like I've never dyed it before. i love all Biolage products and their natural feel. The only downfalls are the high price, and I wish it had a little bit of a scent bc it's fragrance free.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by reginaalear

I used this along with the shampoo and i'm not sure which one but one of them weighed my hair down. I bought 4 sets of these when they were on sale, but gave most of them away. I plan to give the others to my niece. I don't like the tub it comes in. A tub would work much better!! I don't think I'm going to buy this again. I've been much happier with Bed Head lately!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Bahesmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this for awhile and used to buy it at Costco when they sold the big tubs of it. I don't love the tub thing and it's a bit big for the shower. It did a very good job conditioning my hair,

EDIT: Okay, I'm using it again and loving it. It's my go to. Classic deeply moisturizing conditioner for dry, coarse hair like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by znagel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturizes my hair wonderfully..and without cones. Great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by gvgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice conditioner that leaves my hair soft and not so tangled. I like that it conditions without weighing down my fine hair. It is not a miracle product but I like the way it makes my hair feel and look and it is not too expensive. Give it a try.