August 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by angellical

Didn't work on me. I only bought it because there was a promotion for 3 tea tree oil products for $25 and nothing else seemed to clear up my skin. This mask didn't clear it up either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 3:54:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fun for the Hollywood movie color green it is, but not much more. Didn't do a whole lot for my skin as a mask, although it is nice as an overnight spot treatment. For the price, your better off with the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by juju_ger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like that its tea tree....suppose to control my acnes but after using a few times, doesn't seem to improve my skin at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 8:56:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mask was OK. It is very creamy and I felt that it had better moisturizing qualities than oil-absorbing or blemish-fighting power. It rinsed off OK and I didn't see any negative or positive side effects, only that it moisturized my skin, but it wasn't a particularly lovely experience using it. I used it several times and got bored with it. I'm bored with masks in general. My tip: invest in better "everyday" skincare stuff, and skip the mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by monologist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like the feeling of my comfortable, soft and moistured skin after using this product, while other deep-cleasing/anti-acne mask would leave my cheek a red glow. And I do think it prevents breakouts during 2 months of use. It works much more than I can expect at the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2004 7:52:00 AM More reviews by dorita

I absolutely love this mask, I've been using it for yeasr, and I find it deep-cleanses my skin very well. My skin looks radiant afterwards, and my blackheads are almost invisible after I use it. I'll definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by TrishaLynn

This is a terrible mask...what shade of Green/Blue were they trying to achieve? All that coloring can't be good for your skin! Yuk! It doesn't dry, and I think it even made me break out! Believe it or not, I use this as a foot mask after a foot soak, which is soothing and refreshing, although my feet do look like the green Hulk after applying it ;). I hate to waste product, so if anyone has tried this and not liked it, try it as a foot treatment, but not on your face. As a foot mask, I leave it on for ten minutes and rinse off, then apply moisturizer to my feet and they are very soft. I would not buy this again, and I usually love the Body Shop stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by flower_girl

I dont notic anything beneficial if I use this as a mask - but its my HG to use when I feel a zit comming on - or if I already have one. I just put this on it (not all over - just on the zit) leave it on overnight and wash off the excess in the morning - its the best! Never fails me. The next day the pimple is gone or GREATLY reduced. Wonderful. If the mask didn't do anything for you as a mask - try it this way - cant hurt.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by shazzac

Well, i bought this awhile ago and i didn't realise that there were bad reviews on it here.

Anyway, i've ALREADY bought so i've got no choice but to TRY and use it. i didn't use it as a masque though. i dab it on the spots (big or small!) and leave it overnight. it didn't REALLY dry off the spots in one night but some of the bigger spots has become smaller. is using it everynight. and i love the smell. will update on this soon! :)

Update: well i've been using this as a MASQUE once a week or twice if i'm not lazy. it's giving my face a glow rather than dull (which is all the time!). it's seems alright for me but it's not a miracle product but i continue using this product thought because it's affordable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by missyM

I don't love this. I see really no difference in my skin after washing it off and I don't like how it doesn't dry. The scent is nice but I prefer my Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, which for a fourth works 10 times better than this.