The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 8/26/2005 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The jar (100ml) is enough to last me for some time as it's only meant to be use twice a week at the most, so I don't think I will buy this again. It does give me instant results such as less redness on my face, but the fact that it advertises it to be tea tree oil is misleading as it's on the last few ingredients, hardly an active component of the mask! Takes one lippie off for that, otherwise it would be a 4. Make sure not to layer it on, because it will *sting*! But it does feel nice and soothing and I do have big problems with red blemished skin, but for others with the same problem as me, don't rely on it to cure the problem, just a nice treat for the skin imo. :)

on 8/20/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used it for 3 weeks now and I think it is actually working! I am prone to break-outs, and since using this product, there has definately been less emerging pimples.

on 8/9/2005 3:23:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This mask makes my face refreshing because of its smell, but my face is sensitive, sometimes it hurts like its burning (be careful and get a sample before you buy it if you have sensitive skin). But overall it is an OK product. Didnt really help on my acne...Would recommend it if you have oily and NOT sensitive skin.

on 6/26/2005 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have comb-oily skin with acne and active pimples. This mask helps to calm one or two pimples or even non. I like how it feels on my skin when i put it on!But it dosen't work for me, def.won't repurchase.

on 6/3/2005 7:37:00 PM

i like this green pastey stuff!! i bought this when i heard tea tree and kaolin helps to get rid of pimples and redness. this product is pretty good, but i've had this for about a year, and there's still A LOT left. (i'm not even done a quarter of the jar!) it comes in a green jar, and the mask is green too. the first time i smell the stuff... EW! but then i got used to it.. so it wasnt that bad. it says that the "mask does not dry". however, it did dry. i looked like a green face monster with it on! my pores feel really relieved after using this. i find myself reaching for this when i sense a breakout coming on, or when i ate a lot of oily foods. and honestly, it does help to prevent pimples. however, i do find that this combats future breakouts more so (won't make you break out!). **UPDATE** recently i dug this out again.. yes.. i've had this for almost 2 years now! TWO!!! i kno i should've thrown it out since it's old and stuff.. but.. im a cheapo.. lol. i wanted to finish this up since it's been so long ago.. and i used it everyday for about a week now.. WOW~~ the redness is a lot better.. and my face looks a lot better! i'll probably repurchase if i dnt find anything better.. but.. i dnno yet! we'll see.. ~ ;)

I thought this mask was pretty good because it felt cool and soothing to my skin. I usually buy those masks that u apply and it literally feels like its sucking your face its so tight, this mask in paticualr does not do that so it feels like its not working. Maybe cause it says it doesnt dry. I liked that it didnt break me out although i think my acne days are over except for around that time of month. Whatever little bumps i may have didnt seem any smaller but may work over a longer period of time. Tea tree oil is extremly good for blemished skin and its natural so i would buy it again, but if u like those clay oil sucking masks than i dont recommend this mask.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I thought this mask was really good. Like all body shop products, I thought this mask did a good job of clearing my acne and it was really invigorating. I greatly suffer from acne and have taken accutane. This stuff really worked for me and was nice and relaxing to use. I love the body shop and I think they do a great job with their products!

on 4/13/2005 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ugh. I so wanted this mask to work because it had an invigorating and relaxing smell, and I liked that it didn't dry out after ten minutes.
UNFORTUNATELY, this mask did not help my acne - in fact I think it made me break out. I would not recommend this to anyone with acne.

on 1/24/2005 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I didn't really notice any change in my skin as far as controlling oil and breakouts. It did make my skin soft after, though. One good thing was that I've had this for a long time and haven't even used half of it!

on 1/3/2005 5:57:00 AM

this is one of my fav masks from the body shop. it feels cool and calming when i put it on.
i leave it on for around 2 hours until it dries, the instructions said the mask does not dry, but it actually does, just have to wait a bit longer than the suggested time. and after i rinse it off, my skin feels really clean and smooh.
i think that only when it completely dries, it clears out pimples.
it is a bit difficult to wash, i suggest wash it off with hands, as if u use a face washer, it turns the washer to green.
i use this mask once every 10 days or so.. when i do get pimples, i just dab some of the tea tree oil mask on the spot, and leave it on all day.. (i only do that when im home..^^) it reduces the spot, redness.. and helps to dry it up..

Popular Masks