October 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Other - MAC - Back-2-MAC Recycling Program

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 9:11:00 AM More reviews by lil_angel162

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a great idea: Turn back 6 empty containers/tubes/packaging of MAC products, and get one lipstick back free. It is great incentive to recycle MAC product packaging (especially for die-hard fans!) and gain yet another MAC product... free! Great idea, except of course, I'd prefer a lipgloss, but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 2:02:00 AM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ♥ MAC's recycling program! What an innovative idea--get a FREE lipstick (worth $14 USD) by turning in 6 empty plastic or glass containers. I acquire at least 3 free lipsticks per year with this program, since I regularly use Studio Fix, Studio Stick Concealer and Blot Powder. I only wish we had a choice to get lipglass instead, but oh well. I'm finding more and more MAC lipsticks to love this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome program, every 6 plastic products for one free lipstick. Although it takes so long to finish any e/s or lipgloss, I feel like the mascara is the most easiest item I can accumulate empty containers and I love MAC mascaras. It used to count the pencil sharpener as well but I think they have changed recently...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 7:53:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

MAC is brilliant & innovative for championing this program(as well as thier generosity in the AIDS foundation)- Who does not love this? free lipstick w/ 6 applicaple EMPTY products- I am getting ready to recycle 6, & trying to figure out which Lippie I want is part of the fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 6:21:00 PM More reviews by georgefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome program! My MAC stuff seems to last forever, unfortunately (that's irony), but I'm saving up my stuff in a MAC bag so I can get another Eden Rocks lipstick. I won't have any trouble going through such great products, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by tmarie78

Please note that the small-size lipglasses (as from the Holiday 6x sets) do not count towards the 6 containers for Back2MAC, but the sliding plastic container in which they come DOES count.

Also, the recycling is good only for the plastic containers, and not nubs of lip pencils.

Just FYI, but it's a great program. My only problem is ever getting to the bottom of a pan of color or a tube of lipglass!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 8:57:00 AM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This program definitely rocks... save up your empty containers until you have 6 of them and then you can have a free lipstick! How easy is that?!?! I wish that other companies would do this because I definitely get excited about helping the environment and getting free stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I love this program. For every 6 MAC containers (empty lipglosses, eyeshadows, mascaras, etc.) you turn in, you get a free lipstick!!! How great it that! I wish other lines would do the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by BSteee2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this program. Such a great price too! :) I think MAC did something great when creating this recycling program.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2003 1:54:00 AM More reviews by sephyoo

I agree with this program.. not only do i get something for something (even if MAC is bit pricey) i still get a good item.. i mean you're recycling so it's good for the environment!