November 24, 2014 | 1605 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gottalight

I loved this stuff for a long time. I mean LOVED. It's the only thing that's ever gotten rid of the little bumpy clogged pores on my forehead & has done an amazing job at keeping a good majority of my acne at bay. One problem.. I think the benzoyl peroxide is causing some premature aging in my skin. I've stopped using it for a few days & the little tiny wrinkles already look better. I've done some research online & other people have complained of the same thing. Bummer. I can't use salicylic acid & now this with benzoyl peroxide. Not sure what to do now. Back to the drawing board.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like to use this ask a mask more than a cleanser. I like the intense tingling sensation on my face. It leaves me very clean and refreshed and I keep buying this. I rotate between using this and my H20 mask. Both work well for me and keep my skin clear. This stuff is strong and works really well. I have sensitive skin, but somehow it's able to work with this cleanser. I've bought this countless times and will continue to keep getting it as long as it's not discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by imolestjyanniz

I'm Chinese in my early 20s, and I have to say, II really love this cleanser. It's cheap (around $6 a bottle) and has done a great job with my acne. I have been using this product for about 2 years and switched over from St. Ives Apricot Scrub. This product does a great job of cleaning my face and leaving it soft, but not too dry, afterwards. This product will not completely remove make-up, so you need make-up remover in addition to using this. I don't use the mask too often, but when have break-outs around a certain time of the month, I find that doing the mask once a week does help control the acne and help the scars fade faster. This product will also last you a long time too, as I only use 2 pea-sized squirts for my whole face. I use this product 2x a day (morning and night) and follow with moisturizer after cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by IslandLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've repurchased this at least 10 times already. I really LOVE this cleanser. It does exactly what it claims to do - deep clean my pores. My skin feels soft & tingly & not tight. I have very oily skin and a lot of cleansers made for oily or acne-prone skin can be drying. But that doesn't happen with this product. The consistency feels nice & smooth against my skin and I just love how bright my face looks after I wash it off. My pores are huge & they look visibly tighter & cleaner after continued use of this. My favorite use of this product is actually with my Clarisonic. It's the best face wash I've used with it. ALL of my make up is completely gone & my skin is clear. My break-outs are few & far between. And I love that this doubles as a mask. An all around great product for a very affordable price. Will definitely repurchase for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

Picked this up at CVS after a not so nice experiment with C.Booth derm 24 cleanser which made me break out horribly. Used this as a cleanser and then spot treated with it overnight --- didn't overdry and didn't rub off on my pillow! I've been using this for about a week and have noticed definate improvement in my skin - and you cant beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ozzyp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this as a cleanser. I bought this 7 years ago when I used to have severe acne and it did not do much for me then so I threw it away. Nothing worked on my acne then except ProActiv. Once my skin was completely clear, I discontinued using it. Although my severe acne has not returned since stopping the use of ProActiv, I do get spots every two or three weeks, especially when I am stressed. Since ProActiv has Benzoyl Peroxide as its main ingredient, I figured that I should only use products with BP in them as my skin responds to it so well. Now that my acne is not as bad, I bought this product as my everyday face wash. I believe this cleanser has kept my skin clear and my skin just feels clean overall after using it. I do not think this will help severe acne go away completely but it will help keep spots away to a certain degree. I do not use it as a mask because I think it would really burn my skin. However, I would definitely buy this as a cleanser again and again. I am glad I rediscovered it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by penguiney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying many types of cleaners, including Neutrogena oil free acne wash, this is definitely the best product for my face. It's rich, and gets rid of excess oil that causes acne, but isn't too strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bluebear8812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good cleanser. I use it every other day because I think its a little strong and I use Purpose cleanser on the other days. I believe that it helps to control my oil production and prevent pimples. Since I bought this last year, I've noticed that I have been getting less pimples and if I do get pimples they tend to be smaller and barely noticeable. Before, I would get large pimples that would hurt when I touched them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jwoo15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was breaking out a lot. I read about this review and thought I would give it a try. I tried every product there was and this product does work for me. If you are breaking out I would give this product a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

how much I love this?? I cannot even begin..this has been keeeping my skin clear for years. Benzoyl peroxide is the only thing that works for me, I mainly use this as a cleanser. I spot treat if I have any pimples and rinse in the morning. My skin is clear and I have no more blackheads..it can be drying so make sure to use a good moisturizer.