January 30, 2015 | 2107 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by chrissymyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

ive only used this once so far but tonight will be my second time trying it out!
im just using it as a mask 2 times a week because it really seems to help me out that way, i love neutrogena, i also use the neutrogena oil free acne wash, together they seen good, :)
ps. my pores have gotten smaller, it doesent take away or fade the red marks but it takes the pimples and everything away, red marks usaully go away between 6 to 12 months.or your could get dermavation, deppening on how bad you have acne.

there is always a solution :)

but this product works really good as a mask for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm having wonderful results alternating a combination of products. The Neutrogena Clear Pore mask with Acne Stress Control one morning and the Oil Free Acne Wash with a benzoyl peroxide cream the next. Skin looks great! And I have difficult skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by strandedinpolska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this as a face wash for about several months. I didn't have any issues with it in general. It helped clear up any hormonal acne I got along the way and helped keep my skin clear and smooth. But after a while I noticed I was getting fine lines along my forehead (horizontal ones) and I'm only 23 and judging by my mother I know what I'm in for and for being 55, she looks great. So I was a little upset by this. And I couldn't figure it out. Then I read Gottalight's review a few posts down and did some research and found other users of this product were also experience premature aging. So I am discontinuing the use of this face wash and we'll see if I get any reversing. I hope so. :[

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

One of the few products I've ever repurchased. I use this as a mask, and it's one of the few things that makes a difference in my acne. The mint is very refreshing, the kaolin soaks up oil, and the benzoyl peroxide does its job.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by 1aurac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin acne-prone skin and this cleanser keeps my breakouts at bay. I use it in conjunction with Clearasil treatment cream to prevent and treat breakouts. It contains menthol so it gives a nice tingly feeling. I've tried it as a mask but found it to be too drying. My only complaint it that it doesn't last long. Especially, if used twice a day. I noticed my skin was getting too dry so I switched to once a day and continued to use my Neutrogena grapefruit scrub once a day. I highly recommend this for acne-prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gottalight

I loved this stuff for a long time. I mean LOVED. It's the only thing that's ever gotten rid of the little bumpy clogged pores on my forehead & has done an amazing job at keeping a good majority of my acne at bay. One problem.. I think the benzoyl peroxide is causing some premature aging in my skin. I've stopped using it for a few days & the little tiny wrinkles already look better. I've done some research online & other people have complained of the same thing. Bummer. I can't use salicylic acid & now this with benzoyl peroxide. Not sure what to do now. Back to the drawing board.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like to use this ask a mask more than a cleanser. I like the intense tingling sensation on my face. It leaves me very clean and refreshed and I keep buying this. I rotate between using this and my H20 mask. Both work well for me and keep my skin clear. This stuff is strong and works really well. I have sensitive skin, but somehow it's able to work with this cleanser. I've bought this countless times and will continue to keep getting it as long as it's not discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by imolestjyanniz

I'm Chinese in my early 20s, and I have to say, II really love this cleanser. It's cheap (around $6 a bottle) and has done a great job with my acne. I have been using this product for about 2 years and switched over from St. Ives Apricot Scrub. This product does a great job of cleaning my face and leaving it soft, but not too dry, afterwards. This product will not completely remove make-up, so you need make-up remover in addition to using this. I don't use the mask too often, but when have break-outs around a certain time of the month, I find that doing the mask once a week does help control the acne and help the scars fade faster. This product will also last you a long time too, as I only use 2 pea-sized squirts for my whole face. I use this product 2x a day (morning and night) and follow with moisturizer after cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by IslandLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've repurchased this at least 10 times already. I really LOVE this cleanser. It does exactly what it claims to do - deep clean my pores. My skin feels soft & tingly & not tight. I have very oily skin and a lot of cleansers made for oily or acne-prone skin can be drying. But that doesn't happen with this product. The consistency feels nice & smooth against my skin and I just love how bright my face looks after I wash it off. My pores are huge & they look visibly tighter & cleaner after continued use of this. My favorite use of this product is actually with my Clarisonic. It's the best face wash I've used with it. ALL of my make up is completely gone & my skin is clear. My break-outs are few & far between. And I love that this doubles as a mask. An all around great product for a very affordable price. Will definitely repurchase for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

Picked this up at CVS after a not so nice experiment with C.Booth derm 24 cleanser which made me break out horribly. Used this as a cleanser and then spot treated with it overnight --- didn't overdry and didn't rub off on my pillow! I've been using this for about a week and have noticed definate improvement in my skin - and you cant beat the price!