July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I think the idea of this is so cool, having it be a 2 in 1 product. I used this mostly for the mask which i thought help keep my skin clean and help w/ oiliness but i didn't really like using it as a cleanser for some odd reason lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! I had a pretty bad breakout recently due to eating a lot of soy products and my usual products with salicylic acid wasn't working so I decided to try Clear Pore because of the positive reviews. I really like the scent and consistency. I also like the fact that it can be used in two ways - a cleanser or a mask. I use it as a mask and leave it on a bit longer than 5 minutes. The day after using this product, my skin began to clear up. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sgamble777

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After using salicylic acid for years and not figuring out why my acne wasn't improving, I decided to actually look around at the other cleansers out there. I quickly found this and saw that it was benzoyl peroxide instead of salicylic acid and decided to give it a try.
It completely cleared up my skin after 1 week of use. The 1st time I used it my face was slightly red for a few hours, but then that went away and I haven't experienced any redness since that 1st time.
It doesn't burn or sting and I have sensitive skin.
I use it as a normal cleanser every morning and night and every 3 days I use it as a mask as well and leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse it off. It helps control my oily areas as well all day long.
I've been using this for over 6 months now and it has helped keep my face clear better and faster then any salicylic acid product I've ever used.
I will repurchase until they stop making this(though I hope they never do being as this is the only cleanser that has cleared my face completely, I'd be lost without it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by hallonchris182

ok i was gettin small bumps on my face idk y but i wasnt even washin my face durin the time anyways i was breakin out more than i ever have n then i used this as a mask only once at night then i woke up in the mornin n all of my breakouts were dried out n the bumps were gone.now i use this like twice a week as a mask or cleanser n it works amazing for me ...i think because the active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide 3.5 % its not too strong n i feel like my skin reacts to it really well n i like the fresh smell its not that expensive bought it on sale at target $5 its 4.2 fl oz n i dont use much for my whole face like a dime size amount

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by celesteh

This product works well at first, I have combination-oily skin and it seemed to reduce the oil in my tzone and dry up pimples. but with excessive use it severely dried out my skin! which is unusual for me. the benzoyl peroxide is super strong and if you use this day and night it can be too extreme and cause major irritation.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by xpeach_lollipopx

This isn't bad, but this isn't great either. It's better as a spot treatment for zits. As a cleanser, it didn't do much for my acne. My acne actually got a little bit worse. For some reason I broke out with two large zits on my cheeks, which is strange for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by fashiondisco

this is the best acne cleanser i have personally found i used to use oxy for a while and my skin isnt too bad i would get ocassional breakouts nothing bad thought . i like this. be careful not to use this too much or leate it on for too long-sometimes it can dry skin out and it will peel in flakes .....i will continue to buy this product till i find something better

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I like this, I used it as a mask. It sucked up the oil, and blackheads were gone or barely noticeable. It's my second time using this, and I forget why I stopped. But all in all, it does wonders with my deep clean cream cleanser. Massive pore difference. It leaves my skin soft, personally.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Lipglosslover92

I use this mask when I have oily skin which is almost never, I like using it as a cleanser in the morning sometimes. I like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I love this cleanser/mask. I use it primarily as a mask. I have oily skin and this helps tremendously to reduce the oil. It does leave a cool, tingly sensation after it is removed and skin just feels so clean. This is comparable to or even better (IMO) than Proactiv's Refining Mask. And the Refining Mask doesn't leave such a clean feeling! Will buy again!