September 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers All Day Hydrating Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this product. It goes on smoothly and isn't heavy on me at all. Blends very nicely. I also like the fact that the bottle has sort of a tube top so that you can control how much comes out. I will definately buy it again. Great for those that need to even out skin tone and don't want to feel like they're wearing a lot of foundation -- I find it feels very light on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Xepera

It's a great somewhat
matte foundation that goes on smooth, best for winter if you have combination
skin. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some time ago, they changed this from a tinted moisturizer to a hydrating makeup. I think the people who are expecting good coverage foundation are going to be disappointed. I like this product a lot, but I am having trouble matching my skintone. I've tried natural ivory (too light) and creamy natural (closer, but just not right) so far. The swatches all look the same and the website doesn't help. I like the product itself though, so I will keep trying. There are tons of shades, unlike the old version which just had things like "fair to light." Also, the new formula doesn't have that noxema smell that the old one has.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2003 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Hollyolly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good foundation, but not my HG. Glides on smooth, and doesn't accentuate any dry patches. The color I picked (Buff Beige) was just a bit too light for my skintone, but that's okay. Just an inexpensive, average foundation in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by webmiztris

I have dry skin and this was the first foundation I've found that doesn't make my face look dry and flaky after I've applied it. It looks smooth and flawless! And it lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. My skin even felt better than usual after I had washed my face at night. Unfortunately, after about a week the pores on my chin got clogged and it was either this product or Cover Girl Ultimate Finish that caused it. I was so sad because I really liked this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is actually a pretty good foundation. I tried it in Buff Beige and the color was nice. It leaves a slightly powdery finish though and that kind of accentuated my dry areas.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by rociox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the coverage, consistency and color match (buff beige) BUT i found out it makes me break out really bad :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 6:25:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Just mediocre IMHO. It gives a light/medium coverage which is nice, but I found everything about the foundation just alright, nothing spectacular. I have combination skin and thought this would be good to use since it's winter, and it was just fine on my oily-ish tzone, though it did feel heavier than other foundations.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by JodieBear

This is a very nice average foundation. It gives me a light and natural look, which i really like. I wouldnt get this if u want a very made up face. I have it in Buff Biege and it suits my color very nicely. Rave from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Marian48

I love this foundation...and I've tried so many expensive ones. It glides onto my skin, gives me a natural look...I use soft honey...and with a dusting of loose powder, stays put all day. The thing I like best about it is that I cannot see any pores on my face when I use this. Since reaching my late 40s, and thinking I needed a more expensive foundation, my pores have been more noticable. This is my HG foundation.