March 2, 2015 | 2208 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers All Day Hydrating Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2004 8:59:00 AM More reviews by pinkbabii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty good foundation for the price. It's very thin, so it's not something you'll want if you need a lot of coverage. It evens out my skin tone and works pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2004 4:15:00 PM More reviews by deborahanssen

I think this is a great product - very sheer (but that's ok with me) and moisturizing. I've been trying lots of high end foundations lately (on a hunt) and so far, this one beats them all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this less than their Clean Makeup. Parts of the product are good- very longlasting, doesn't rub off, blends well, decent coverage (not as much as Clean Makeup). What I don't like is this is much more orange than the Clean Makeup and the shade is supposedly the same (Creamy Natural). Also for a "smoothing" or moisturizing makeup I think this would fail, bigtime. I have combo skin and it tends to dry it out, one of the first foundations I've had that did so. It emphasizes dryness and tiny lines around the eyes.
Like the packaging. Wish it covered a bit better, had better shades, and didn't dry me out. Also no SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by smiley_face

i tried the trial packs and i really loved it. the coverage was great- not too heavy and not too light. it made my skin look really smooth, and the gel formula made it super-blendable! the only problem is that i haven't been able to find my perfect shade yet, but i'll keep looking cause i love this foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by weaselpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an okay makeup. I like good coverage with a satin-dewy finish. This was too matte for me and ended up making me look somewhere in between cakey and dry. I won't be buying this again--didn't hydrate or moisturize. Don't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by fozzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good for medium coverage- daytime makeup.

No breakouts yet.

Packaging is great, becuase with the flattened tube you can squeeze out just the right amount, and then fit it in a small purse.

Color is okay, blends pretty well, and is not as "rosey" as other drugstore brands. I can blend it with my fingers.

DOWNFALL: it has a weird, faint smell that I can smell all day, kind of musk-perfumy.

Would buy this again though, espeiclly for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Tabijo

Well i've been searching diligently for years (and have used LOTS of high-end dept store stuff) for *the* makeup... could this be it? I'm thinking yes!!! I've got late 30's skin (which means *gulp* wrinkles) and I've been having a hard time finding something that doesn't settle into the lines.. until now. I just bought this a couple of days ago and did a double take when looking in the mirror after applying it the first day... was that me with the wrinkle-less skin? It has decent coverage (not very heavy but I don't want heavy), a pretty good match for my skin (and cheap enuf to buy a couple diff colors if necess to figure out the right one), is moisturizing, and just makes me look good. I'm sooo happy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this product. It goes on smoothly and isn't heavy on me at all. Blends very nicely. I also like the fact that the bottle has sort of a tube top so that you can control how much comes out. I will definately buy it again. Great for those that need to even out skin tone and don't want to feel like they're wearing a lot of foundation -- I find it feels very light on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Xepera

It's a great somewhat
matte foundation that goes on smooth, best for winter if you have combination
skin. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some time ago, they changed this from a tinted moisturizer to a hydrating makeup. I think the people who are expecting good coverage foundation are going to be disappointed. I like this product a lot, but I am having trouble matching my skintone. I've tried natural ivory (too light) and creamy natural (closer, but just not right) so far. The swatches all look the same and the website doesn't help. I like the product itself though, so I will keep trying. There are tons of shades, unlike the old version which just had things like "fair to light." Also, the new formula doesn't have that noxema smell that the old one has.