October 24, 2014 | 1999 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 5:21:00 AM More reviews by keepsmiling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Te smell is SOOOOOOOOO yummy!!! mmmmm...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2002 1:26:00 AM More reviews by soulfire

This is one of my all-time fave LUSH products---yummy and sweet candy bubbles; one little bar goes a long way when you break it down.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 10:28:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

well, i thought this was a decent enough product, but it's not going to make my own personal lush hall of fame. it created lots of bubbles in my tub, which is a plus, but the ultra-sweet scent didn't do that much for me. i guess i prefer more of a floral scent for my baths?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2002 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my very favorite bath product! I love the sweet candy-ish scent (kind of like a cross between bubble gum and vanilla!). The bubbles are very nice and long lasting. I use half of the bar for a tub full of bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 2:24:00 AM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think, if I only got to choose one Lush product to use, this would be it. It smells just like candy, all sweet and vanilla and mmmmmm! As the catalogue says, "fluffy and cuddly and pink". I adore it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always have one or two of these on hand for long baths. They melt really well in a hot bath, and you can also use them in the shower. They really do smell like creamy candy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 11:13:00 AM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is BY FAR the best bath product I have tried as of today! It made my skin SUPER soft and left me smelling sweet and clean. Oh, and SO many bubbles. Ahhh... what a wonderful experience! Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2002 11:52:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A co-worker brought this back for me from the UK (something I never would have picked out for myself) and it is just divine. Not usually a foodie scent fan - this crosses over. Thick, rich, creamy, moisturizing, sweet bubbles (sigh) - what could possibly be better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2002 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love sweet smelling bath products and this fits the bill. It smells so delicious that I would like to eat it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2001 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Carlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few Lush Bubble Bars you can use in the shower as well as the tub. Since I don't have a tub, this is great news for me:-) I find the Creamy Candy Bar to lather really well in the shower, and the smell is just gorgeous - it scents your bathroom for days! I just slice of a small bit from the bar and jump in the shower (this way it lasts a while, too)