April 18, 2014 | 1867 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2002 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my very favorite bath product! I love the sweet candy-ish scent (kind of like a cross between bubble gum and vanilla!). The bubbles are very nice and long lasting. I use half of the bar for a tub full of bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 2:24:00 AM More reviews by AnnetteL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think, if I only got to choose one Lush product to use, this would be it. It smells just like candy, all sweet and vanilla and mmmmmm! As the catalogue says, "fluffy and cuddly and pink". I adore it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always have one or two of these on hand for long baths. They melt really well in a hot bath, and you can also use them in the shower. They really do smell like creamy candy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 11:13:00 AM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is BY FAR the best bath product I have tried as of today! It made my skin SUPER soft and left me smelling sweet and clean. Oh, and SO many bubbles. Ahhh... what a wonderful experience! Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2002 11:52:00 PM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A co-worker brought this back for me from the UK (something I never would have picked out for myself) and it is just divine. Not usually a foodie scent fan - this crosses over. Thick, rich, creamy, moisturizing, sweet bubbles (sigh) - what could possibly be better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2002 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love sweet smelling bath products and this fits the bill. It smells so delicious that I would like to eat it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2001 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Carlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the few Lush Bubble Bars you can use in the shower as well as the tub. Since I don't have a tub, this is great news for me:-) I find the Creamy Candy Bar to lather really well in the shower, and the smell is just gorgeous - it scents your bathroom for days! I just slice of a small bit from the bar and jump in the shower (this way it lasts a while, too)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2001 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Kathey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very, very sweet candy scent and a small chunk makes tons of bubbles! I love anything sweetly scented so of course I loved this bubble bar but some may find it too sweet. I love the Creamy Candy bath melts as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2001 5:30:00 PM More reviews by blyss

They discontinued their "happy birthday mr. prez" and replaced it with this. This is their sweet bubble bar and wow, is it ever sweet. The other MUAer was not joking when she said ti was defiantely like cotton candy. Though it was very sweet, the bubble was immense and well... lush! there was tons of them. Overall, not a bad bubble bar but I wish it wasnt so sweet!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2001 2:15:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

I liked this. One of my first products I've tried from LUSH. I crumbled some of this in my running bath water and it made the bath sweet smelling and very bubbly. Even my fiancee liked the smell.