LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

4.2

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Lauryl Betaine, Laureth 4, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoamide DEA, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), D&C Red No. 33, Candy Flowers.

on 11/2/2002 6:50:00 PM

This was waaaaayyyy too sweet for me. Nice bubbles though!

on 10/29/2002 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Te smell is SOOOOOOOOO yummy!!! mmmmm...

on 10/10/2002 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my all-time fave LUSH products---yummy and sweet candy bubbles; one little bar goes a long way when you break it down.

on 9/13/2002 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

well, i thought this was a decent enough product, but it's not going to make my own personal lush hall of fame. it created lots of bubbles in my tub, which is a plus, but the ultra-sweet scent didn't do that much for me. i guess i prefer more of a floral scent for my baths?

on 8/27/2002 9:58:00 PM

This is my very favorite bath product! I love the sweet candy-ish scent (kind of like a cross between bubble gum and vanilla!). The bubbles are very nice and long lasting. I use half of the bar for a tub full of bubbles.

on 7/3/2002 2:24:00 AM

I think, if I only got to choose one Lush product to use, this would be it. It smells just like candy, all sweet and vanilla and mmmmmm! As the catalogue says, "fluffy and cuddly and pink". I adore it.

on 6/29/2002 2:56:00 PM

I always have one or two of these on hand for long baths. They melt really well in a hot bath, and you can also use them in the shower. They really do smell like creamy candy!

on 6/17/2002 11:13:00 AM

This is BY FAR the best bath product I have tried as of today! It made my skin SUPER soft and left me smelling sweet and clean. Oh, and SO many bubbles. Ahhh... what a wonderful experience! Would highly recommend!

on 5/18/2002 11:52:00 PM

A co-worker brought this back for me from the UK (something I never would have picked out for myself) and it is just divine. Not usually a foodie scent fan - this crosses over. Thick, rich, creamy, moisturizing, sweet bubbles (sigh) - what could possibly be better.

on 1/16/2002 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love sweet smelling bath products and this fits the bill. It smells so delicious that I would like to eat it up!

Popular Bath Treatments