December 20, 2014 | 1805 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by taochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a scar that cuts through the middle of my left brow and it has been a pain finding a product that will fill in and look convinceably natural. Pencils looked way too fake, but this wax was a godsend and people don't even notice I have a scar!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by katinaboo

I can't decide whether I like this or Clinique's Brow sculpting duo which i previously use. With Benefit's Brow-Zing you use the wax to shape brows and then the powder to set. clinique is the other way round. Brow-zing definitely has cuter packaging. On the downside the brushes and tweezers are terrible. I agree completely with some of the reviewers that the wax just gunks up the brushes making them unusable. I have neat eyebrows that just need gentle setting and a filling in but this works much better if you use the supplied angle brush just for wax then a better quality angle brow brush for the powder - I use on from Sephora's professional range. Lasts all day and is a good colour, but so did/was the Clinique product and it was much cheaper. Either product is loads better than brow pencils anyway as give a much more natural and controllable effect - brow powder rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 2:24:00 AM More reviews by viva798

This is my third time purchasing this product! I love it to death. Well actually I purchased the brow zing in Dark(old version) before and stopped using it and starting using MAC eyeshadow to fill in my brows...then I lost the brow-zing and repurchased it last week and I fell in love with it again! I got it in the Brunette shade with the wax and powder. It is soooo awesome and I'll never use anything else again! It's so worth the $26. It lasts forever! Use the wax to shape and keep the hair in line and the powder to fill in the spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by NoraRebecca

I have the new version, with colored wax, colored powder, two brushes and mini-tweezers. Does a good job of defining/filling in and controlling brows, color is natural and the tweezers aren't half-bad quality. I would recommend this product, but it would be good if it came with mini scissors to trim as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by angelwings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The ultimate brow color. Love the gluey and long lasting effect. One caveat, don't get it where you don't want it, smeary when moved. The colors are great, and you use so little that your product lasts a long while. The brush gets gunky so just clean it. My current fav.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mabell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It takes a few tries to perfect application, but once you get the hang of it, this product is great. Whether you want subtle or Joan Crawford eyebrows, this is the product. My brows occasionally fall out in places, and this fills them in without looking too made-up. I find if I overdo it, I just need to place a tissue over my eyebrows and all excess comes off without smudging. A definite keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 2:00:00 AM More reviews by materialgirl08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product . my brows look awesome when i use it! the wax sets my brows right were i want them then i set it with the powder and they stay all day ! (the tweezers it comes with are small but they are the best ever) This is a benefit must have !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

I thought I liked my stila, this is far better. I will never use anything else. The wax rocks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 3:36:00 AM More reviews by julieyeo

This is the best brow kit I've ever used. I have lighter hair than brows and use medium to colour my brows and to keep them in place. Very natural. Definitely a HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2003 1:31:00 AM More reviews by darkestgreendazee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

so far, this is the only eyebrow product i have bought that looks even remotely natural. i have dark brows and light hair, so i generally try to make my brows appear lighter while simultaneously extending them out a little since they are kind of short. every eyebrow pencil ive tried has made my eyebrows look way too dark and fake, no matter how light the color is. benefit's wax, on the other hand, is perfect for making my eyebrows look natural, and so is the little brush it comes wiht. and the little tweezers that come in the package are always a plus, just in case i missed a spot at home.