September 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by NoraRebecca

I have the new version, with colored wax, colored powder, two brushes and mini-tweezers. Does a good job of defining/filling in and controlling brows, color is natural and the tweezers aren't half-bad quality. I would recommend this product, but it would be good if it came with mini scissors to trim as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by angelwings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The ultimate brow color. Love the gluey and long lasting effect. One caveat, don't get it where you don't want it, smeary when moved. The colors are great, and you use so little that your product lasts a long while. The brush gets gunky so just clean it. My current fav.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mabell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It takes a few tries to perfect application, but once you get the hang of it, this product is great. Whether you want subtle or Joan Crawford eyebrows, this is the product. My brows occasionally fall out in places, and this fills them in without looking too made-up. I find if I overdo it, I just need to place a tissue over my eyebrows and all excess comes off without smudging. A definite keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 2:00:00 AM More reviews by materialgirl08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product . my brows look awesome when i use it! the wax sets my brows right were i want them then i set it with the powder and they stay all day ! (the tweezers it comes with are small but they are the best ever) This is a benefit must have !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 9:45:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

I thought I liked my stila, this is far better. I will never use anything else. The wax rocks!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 3:36:00 AM More reviews by julieyeo

This is the best brow kit I've ever used. I have lighter hair than brows and use medium to colour my brows and to keep them in place. Very natural. Definitely a HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2003 1:31:00 AM More reviews by darkestgreendazee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

so far, this is the only eyebrow product i have bought that looks even remotely natural. i have dark brows and light hair, so i generally try to make my brows appear lighter while simultaneously extending them out a little since they are kind of short. every eyebrow pencil ive tried has made my eyebrows look way too dark and fake, no matter how light the color is. benefit's wax, on the other hand, is perfect for making my eyebrows look natural, and so is the little brush it comes wiht. and the little tweezers that come in the package are always a plus, just in case i missed a spot at home.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by allecto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff. I've never found another product for brows that fills in gaps like this and still looks natural. It's a bit pricey IMO, but I've had the same container for a few months now and haven't even made a dent. The brush it comes with isn't that great, but it works - also has a mini tweezers which I thought was cool. Go BeneFit :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2003 11:25:00 PM More reviews by k_kieu

I love this product! I've used Revlon Browmaker before i stumbled upon this and it's the answer to my eyebrow nightmares. The nightmare is that my brows are very thin and sparse. Revlon's version has the brow powder and wax separate so you can blend but this already mixed and ready for you to use. Don't use this product with a heavy hand.. a little does go a long way and stays on all day. Wonderful! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by dkarnitsky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was on vacation in CA and walking thru Macy's. The Benefit MA stopped me and tried this on me and it was AMAZING! It fills in with color and the wax helps keep the brows in place like nothing else. The brush that comes with is not great, they sell a better synthetic one (u can't use hair) but at $11 on top of the price of the compact I balked and got one from Japonesque that I trimmed into an angle.