BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Colourings: asian MAC NC30-35

I think this is the one i have. (The number is 02) I got this in a swap. It is seems like it should be for red heads..and i have reddish tinged dark dark brown hair. And this really matches me pretty well. Its not too dark and not too red. It kinda looks like it could be, but after i put powder over it, its a perfect match. I love how it tames my eyebrows and fills em in a bit and thickens my eyebrow hairs to make em look a bit fuller. The packaging is so cute! It has a 2 applicators and a cute tiny pair of tweezers! too cute!! TOTALLY worth it!! i will deinfately buy this when i run out!!!

I've always had eye-brow issues. Even though I'm a dk brunette, my eyebrows are very fair. Between tinting and using a pencil, I could never get that "polished" look for my brows... Until now!

Brow-Zing is FABOO!!! I wish I'd had it for my wedding makeup! The wax sets the shape wonderfully, and the powder is perfect! It's so natural looking! I will DEFINITELY buy this again!

**** UPDATE **** 9 MONTHS LATER - I am STILL using my first Brow Zings and still loving its professional and natural look. I even had my BeneFit counter girl compliment me on my Brow Zing'd brows. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I purchased this at Macy's while I was visiting the U.S. So I'm not too sure if they sell this product in Australia. I cannot even comprehend how great BrowZing is.. it's amazing! I have very, VERY light eyebrows, and the make-up assistant pulled me over and put some on my eyebrows. I was so sure it would make me look wierd since eyebrow pencils did nothing for me, but I was absolutely amazed how well defined my eyebrows looked! Straight away I knew it was a purchase I wouldn't regret.

This is definitely the best product I've tried from Benefit. Like other reviewers, I've always left my brows alone, figuring they were well-shaped and that was enough. Wrong! This product will make a tremendous difference in presenting a very polished look without anyone identifying why - after you wear this once, your face will never look "finished" to you again without it.

This is the most natural looking eyebrow filler i have ever used. it's the right consistency, not too waxy, and blends in perfectly with my eyebrows. i am asian and have black eyebrows but was advised by the benefit counter to get a lighter shade since my hair has some brown highlights from the sun. this stuff seriously lasts forever. i don't think i need to be purchasing this again anytime in the next 10 years ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

brow zing is fantastic! the wax keeps my brows in place and the powder sets it. thanks to brow zing, my brows have a fighting chance at looking 1/2 way decent.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

BrowZing is definitely one of my favorite makeup products. I discovered it a long time ago when I was walking through the mall and a guy at the Benefit counter caught me and tried it on me. At first I was afraid because I had never used anything on my brows, but I liked them sooo much better afterward! My eyebrows are very light, but with BrowZing they are darker but still look so natural! I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems with really light eyebrows, but I suggest buying a larger eyebrow brush to use because the one included is much too small.

I love Brow-zings! I agree with the other posters that the brushes are on the small side, but they are good enough for travel!

I think the wax/powder combination is better than any pencil or powder used alone...besides how many times have you seen a gal wearing a pencil at the supermarket frozen food aisle and just laughed to yourself because it looked so UNREAL? Check this proud out...it ROCKS!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the worst eyebrow product I have ever tried!!! First, the the product is just like colored, thick wax which is hard to control. Also, the product hardens up pretty quickly. Finally the little eyebrow plucker that is included is virtually useless!

I have a scar that cuts through the middle of my left brow and it has been a pain finding a product that will fill in and look convinceably natural. Pencils looked way too fake, but this wax was a godsend and people don't even notice I have a scar!

Popular Brows Products