BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

on 5/17/2004 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I purchased this at Macy's while I was visiting the U.S. So I'm not too sure if they sell this product in Australia. I cannot even comprehend how great BrowZing is.. it's amazing! I have very, VERY light eyebrows, and the make-up assistant pulled me over and put some on my eyebrows. I was so sure it would make me look wierd since eyebrow pencils did nothing for me, but I was absolutely amazed how well defined my eyebrows looked! Straight away I knew it was a purchase I wouldn't regret.

on 4/21/2004 2:11:00 PM

This is definitely the best product I've tried from Benefit. Like other reviewers, I've always left my brows alone, figuring they were well-shaped and that was enough. Wrong! This product will make a tremendous difference in presenting a very polished look without anyone identifying why - after you wear this once, your face will never look "finished" to you again without it.

on 3/31/2004 12:46:00 AM

This is the most natural looking eyebrow filler i have ever used. it's the right consistency, not too waxy, and blends in perfectly with my eyebrows. i am asian and have black eyebrows but was advised by the benefit counter to get a lighter shade since my hair has some brown highlights from the sun. this stuff seriously lasts forever. i don't think i need to be purchasing this again anytime in the next 10 years ;)

on 3/30/2004 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

brow zing is fantastic! the wax keeps my brows in place and the powder sets it. thanks to brow zing, my brows have a fighting chance at looking 1/2 way decent.

on 3/17/2004 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

BrowZing is definitely one of my favorite makeup products. I discovered it a long time ago when I was walking through the mall and a guy at the Benefit counter caught me and tried it on me. At first I was afraid because I had never used anything on my brows, but I liked them sooo much better afterward! My eyebrows are very light, but with BrowZing they are darker but still look so natural! I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems with really light eyebrows, but I suggest buying a larger eyebrow brush to use because the one included is much too small.

on 3/16/2004 8:33:00 PM

I love Brow-zings! I agree with the other posters that the brushes are on the small side, but they are good enough for travel!

I think the wax/powder combination is better than any pencil or powder used alone...besides how many times have you seen a gal wearing a pencil at the supermarket frozen food aisle and just laughed to yourself because it looked so UNREAL? Check this proud out...it ROCKS!

on 2/18/2004 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the worst eyebrow product I have ever tried!!! First, the the product is just like colored, thick wax which is hard to control. Also, the product hardens up pretty quickly. Finally the little eyebrow plucker that is included is virtually useless!

on 2/14/2004 4:29:00 AM

I have a scar that cuts through the middle of my left brow and it has been a pain finding a product that will fill in and look convinceably natural. Pencils looked way too fake, but this wax was a godsend and people don't even notice I have a scar!

on 2/7/2004 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't decide whether I like this or Clinique's Brow sculpting duo which i previously use. With Benefit's Brow-Zing you use the wax to shape brows and then the powder to set. clinique is the other way round. Brow-zing definitely has cuter packaging. On the downside the brushes and tweezers are terrible. I agree completely with some of the reviewers that the wax just gunks up the brushes making them unusable. I have neat eyebrows that just need gentle setting and a filling in but this works much better if you use the supplied angle brush just for wax then a better quality angle brow brush for the powder - I use on from Sephora's professional range. Lasts all day and is a good colour, but so did/was the Clinique product and it was much cheaper. Either product is loads better than brow pencils anyway as give a much more natural and controllable effect - brow powder rocks!

on 1/31/2004 2:24:00 AM

This is my third time purchasing this product! I love it to death. Well actually I purchased the brow zing in Dark(old version) before and stopped using it and starting using MAC eyeshadow to fill in my brows...then I lost the brow-zing and repurchased it last week and I fell in love with it again! I got it in the Brunette shade with the wax and powder. It is soooo awesome and I'll never use anything else again! It's so worth the $26. It lasts forever! Use the wax to shape and keep the hair in line and the powder to fill in the spots.

Popular Brows Products