BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

on 3/30/2004 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

brow zing is fantastic! the wax keeps my brows in place and the powder sets it. thanks to brow zing, my brows have a fighting chance at looking 1/2 way decent.

on 3/17/2004 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

BrowZing is definitely one of my favorite makeup products. I discovered it a long time ago when I was walking through the mall and a guy at the Benefit counter caught me and tried it on me. At first I was afraid because I had never used anything on my brows, but I liked them sooo much better afterward! My eyebrows are very light, but with BrowZing they are darker but still look so natural! I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems with really light eyebrows, but I suggest buying a larger eyebrow brush to use because the one included is much too small.

on 3/16/2004 8:33:00 PM

I love Brow-zings! I agree with the other posters that the brushes are on the small side, but they are good enough for travel!

I think the wax/powder combination is better than any pencil or powder used alone...besides how many times have you seen a gal wearing a pencil at the supermarket frozen food aisle and just laughed to yourself because it looked so UNREAL? Check this proud out...it ROCKS!

on 2/18/2004 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the worst eyebrow product I have ever tried!!! First, the the product is just like colored, thick wax which is hard to control. Also, the product hardens up pretty quickly. Finally the little eyebrow plucker that is included is virtually useless!

on 2/14/2004 4:29:00 AM

I have a scar that cuts through the middle of my left brow and it has been a pain finding a product that will fill in and look convinceably natural. Pencils looked way too fake, but this wax was a godsend and people don't even notice I have a scar!

on 2/7/2004 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't decide whether I like this or Clinique's Brow sculpting duo which i previously use. With Benefit's Brow-Zing you use the wax to shape brows and then the powder to set. clinique is the other way round. Brow-zing definitely has cuter packaging. On the downside the brushes and tweezers are terrible. I agree completely with some of the reviewers that the wax just gunks up the brushes making them unusable. I have neat eyebrows that just need gentle setting and a filling in but this works much better if you use the supplied angle brush just for wax then a better quality angle brow brush for the powder - I use on from Sephora's professional range. Lasts all day and is a good colour, but so did/was the Clinique product and it was much cheaper. Either product is loads better than brow pencils anyway as give a much more natural and controllable effect - brow powder rocks!

on 1/31/2004 2:24:00 AM

This is my third time purchasing this product! I love it to death. Well actually I purchased the brow zing in Dark(old version) before and stopped using it and starting using MAC eyeshadow to fill in my brows...then I lost the brow-zing and repurchased it last week and I fell in love with it again! I got it in the Brunette shade with the wax and powder. It is soooo awesome and I'll never use anything else again! It's so worth the $26. It lasts forever! Use the wax to shape and keep the hair in line and the powder to fill in the spots.

on 1/28/2004 6:05:00 PM

I have the new version, with colored wax, colored powder, two brushes and mini-tweezers. Does a good job of defining/filling in and controlling brows, color is natural and the tweezers aren't half-bad quality. I would recommend this product, but it would be good if it came with mini scissors to trim as well.

on 1/14/2004 5:48:00 PM

The ultimate brow color. Love the gluey and long lasting effect. One caveat, don't get it where you don't want it, smeary when moved. The colors are great, and you use so little that your product lasts a long while. The brush gets gunky so just clean it. My current fav.

on 12/10/2003 8:11:00 AM

It takes a few tries to perfect application, but once you get the hang of it, this product is great. Whether you want subtle or Joan Crawford eyebrows, this is the product. My brows occasionally fall out in places, and this fills them in without looking too made-up. I find if I overdo it, I just need to place a tissue over my eyebrows and all excess comes off without smudging. A definite keeper.

Popular Brows Products