Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 9/30/2004 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Dirt cheap, fantastic smell, and a great, gentle clarifier for color treated hair. Simply awesome!

on 9/28/2004 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo for weekly clarifying! Removes all the build up of products from the week and leaves my hair shiney, bouncy and full of volume!

on 9/27/2004 11:17:00 AM

At $0.97, this is a wonderful find. It removes product build-up without stripping color and leaves hair shiny and manageable.

on 9/23/2004 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best, and cheapest, clarifying shampoo's out there. It is gentle and does not strip my colored treated hair. It smells delish and I will continue to use this shampoo for as long as they make it!!!

I really like this clarifying shampoo but I like GW's Halo in Purity much better.

on 8/28/2004 7:22:00 PM

This stuff is great. It cleans REALLY,REALLY,REALLY well. In addition it left my hair full of volume and is SO,SO cheap!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo makes my hair really clean with just a little bit, and the bottle is so large that it'll probably last a looong time. The smell isn't that strong, but I don't buy shampoo for scent anyway. Just one warning: I wouldn't suggest this for those with dry hair, as it might make it worse.

on 8/18/2004 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this shampoo is great. I fell in love with the conditioner (raving review posted for that) and so I decided to try the shampoo and for something to use once a week, this is a keeper. It cleansed my hair completey of all the gunk and I could have sworn my hair literally floated like air in the shower. It just made my hair so darn soft! I wouldn't use this as an everyday shampoo tho, as I have color-treated permed hair, but as a clarifier, definitely HG for me right now. Also, I do not think this is harsh at all bec. it did not make my scalp itch or anything like that. Perfect.

I agree with rainedayz. This is a great clarifying shampoo, as i have thick naturally coarse hair as well. I was amazed at how smooth, yet clean my hair looked and felt after using this, given the fact i got it for .64 at walmart,and sodium lauryl sulfate is the cleansing agent. By far better than Suave's clarifying. It also smells great and doubles nicely as a body wash. I bought this based on the reviews here, and i am happy I did. I am repurchasing this weekend, to keep myself stocked in case it's dsct.

on 7/24/2004 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YAY!! I use this once a week to get out all the crap I put in my hair! It does such a good job too! and for 97 cents, it's awesome!! I opened the bottle with my teeth (I know that's bad) and I got a tiny-bit in my mouth.. and it doesn't taste bad either!! :)
Thanks for the rec girls!! :)