Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

THIS STUFF ROCKS! I have fine, frizzy, wavy, dry blonde hair. I used this with my Garnier deep conditioner, blow dried with no styling products whatsoever, and came out with soft, straight, shiny gorgeous hair! So, obviously this clarified without stripping, just removed the impurities that dulled my hair. I will use this forever!

I only bought this based on the reviews I have seen on MUA and everyone saying how well it works for color treated hair. I was surprised.. I liked it! Seriously, for a buck.. give it a try.

I use this about 2x per week, and my deep conditioner works great after this shampoo. Thanks for the reviews girls!

Very great clarifying shampoo for a buck!!! I have used Suave and Neutrogena, but found the VO5 to be the most gentle for my dry, color-treated hair. I use it once a week, and it gets rid of my styling build-up wonderfuly and my hair soaks up the deep conditioner I use afterwards. Plus, it smells delicious!!!! Mmm!!!

I usually buy salon grade hair products, but after seeing the repeated raves on MUA, I decided to check this out. It was only 99 cents so it wasn't exactly a huge risk! I've been using it as a clarifying shampoo for over a month now, and I must say that I am very, very pleased. I have thick, moderately dry hair that is prone to breakage, and a dry scalp to boot! VO5's Kiwi Lime Shampoo is gentle enough for me to use, and I will certainly repurchase in the future. The only thing that bugs me about this product is the bottle, which I find very difficult to open. I am, however, an absolute moron when it comes to opening containers :)

I really like this clarifying shampoo.

Would be really great for someone who doesn't have a problem with coloring that fades fasttt. For clarifying, I have used this one, Neutrogena, Suave, and Kenra. Kenra does the best job but this comes so close and at such a price, I would definitely recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great product!!!!! Very inexpensive but good quality! Better than the more expensive salon brands! And very, very gentle. A definite must!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this poo for clarifying..It smells amazing and gets the job done..dirt cheap too..99cents! Can't beat that!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Dirt cheap, fantastic smell, and a great, gentle clarifier for color treated hair. Simply awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo for weekly clarifying! Removes all the build up of products from the week and leaves my hair shiney, bouncy and full of volume!