Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

sorry girls
it's not just water
this bottle improved my skin , not moisturizing or something like that,
so don't wait such a thing
it calms my redness after washing, and helps my treatment cream going easily and soft on my skin
it's great for after shaving, to set makeup, and refresh on summer
so usefull =)

on 6/8/2011 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As another here said - this is WATER... H2O. In a can. Save your money:- buy a simple bottle with a pump spray (glass ones are available if you are fussy about such things) and fill it with water (fill it with filtered or bottled drinking water such as Evian if you are even fussier) .... & voila ... your very own soothing/hydrating/toning/cleansing/setting/minerale/thermale, or whatever you wish to call it, water spray :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

First week of use, and I love the way it sets my makeup- totally fixes any cakey problems you get with powder. Also refreshing.

on 6/5/2011 1:56:00 PM

i love avene thermal water and i use it for so many things- as a toner, make-up setting spray, and when my face feels dry or itchy. it's not exactly cheap, especially since it feels just like plain water, but my skin likes it so i can't complain. i haven't tried other thermal water so i can't compare, but i'll definitely keep re-purchasing :)

on 5/28/2011 12:43:00 PM

ive only been using this for two weeks, but i have to write this before i forget. this works better than any similar products i've used, it calms down the redness in my skin, moisturizes and tones, and also sets makeup. i bought the medium- sized bottle for about $SGD20 but will definitely buy the larger one next time! im planning to bring this on my summer holiday as a skin refresher and a potential burn soother! buy it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was my skin saviour during winter! My skin became very dehydrated and flaky during the winter months, and Avene Thermal water came to my rescue. I spray this after washing my face, apply serum, moisturiser, and then spray it again. This layering method kept my skin very hydrated and my skin gradually healed. Good to use in summer/humid climates as it can help refresh the skin.

on 5/22/2011 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this last week to replace my MAC fix + and couldn't be happier... this is cheaper, and the mist is so fine! I love it for setting makeup, and as a tonic! I'm not sure if I will buy this again though, because this is a hypertonic water, which means that if you leave it for too long on your skin it will suck the moisture out; since I have dry skin I might go for the Uriage water instead, which is isotonic.

on 5/22/2011 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's a must have for me. I use it whenever I need to moisten my skin i.e. before applying certain skin products or to finish off my makeup. I mostly only use a finish powder and if I spray this on it looks like I am not wearing anything. Genious!
I noticed that it also is very neutralizing so I recommend using it after any sort of acid treatment.

on 5/18/2011 12:44:00 AM

I already used this product for 5 days and this is very amazing product for me. I dont need to take my Zensil immediately coz when i spray this water, in 5-10 minutes it help me to reduce the redness and calm the affected area. Thanks god i found this product now. It's also minimize my pores since i have a combination skin, oily at cheek and nose.

on 5/16/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this product!! My friend gave me one because she had one extra and I love it! It is so fresh to spray on my face, very good at summer! I use it as a toner and to set my make up. I spray it before I put my foundation and after finishing the entire make up, and my make up lasts very long! It lasts much longer than without spraying it. And when I finish washing my face with cleanser, I also like to spray it on my face as a toner to moisturize.

Popular Face Skincare Products