Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 7/2/2011 5:51:00 PM

This is a nice product. It comes in a bottle and you can easily spray it, so it is very hygeinic. It is very refreshing and soothing. It works great if you have undergone a laser procedure or for sunburns, it will ease some of the pain and reduce irritation and redness. Also after your makeup application, you can spray a little of this and gentley press a tissue to remove excess product and make your makeup look more natural. It also comes in a smaller size which is great for travelling. The product is a bit pricey but this is not something that will use everyday so it will probabley last for some time. Overall, I like this product and I would buy it again.

on 6/21/2011 4:00:00 AM

This is a refreshing, hydrating, pleasant, though not essential addition to one's beauty routine. Spritzing after cleansing and applying Avene moisturiser while skin is still damp will help soothe angry skin.

on 6/19/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this water, Its great for the summer to cool you down. also great for any rashes, shaving cuts. I've read reviews saying that its just water, but when I spray this onto any sores such as rashes they seem to calm down straightaway. Also i get very sre eyes, one spray of this and my eyes are fine. Would defo repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

sorry girls
it's not just water
this bottle improved my skin , not moisturizing or something like that,
so don't wait such a thing
it calms my redness after washing, and helps my treatment cream going easily and soft on my skin
it's great for after shaving, to set makeup, and refresh on summer
so usefull =)

on 6/8/2011 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

As another here said - this is WATER... H2O. In a can. Save your money:- buy a simple bottle with a pump spray (glass ones are available if you are fussy about such things) and fill it with water (fill it with filtered or bottled drinking water such as Evian if you are even fussier) .... & voila ... your very own soothing/hydrating/toning/cleansing/setting/minerale/thermale, or whatever you wish to call it, water spray :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

First week of use, and I love the way it sets my makeup- totally fixes any cakey problems you get with powder. Also refreshing.

on 6/5/2011 1:56:00 PM

i love avene thermal water and i use it for so many things- as a toner, make-up setting spray, and when my face feels dry or itchy. it's not exactly cheap, especially since it feels just like plain water, but my skin likes it so i can't complain. i haven't tried other thermal water so i can't compare, but i'll definitely keep re-purchasing :)

on 5/28/2011 12:43:00 PM

ive only been using this for two weeks, but i have to write this before i forget. this works better than any similar products i've used, it calms down the redness in my skin, moisturizes and tones, and also sets makeup. i bought the medium- sized bottle for about $SGD20 but will definitely buy the larger one next time! im planning to bring this on my summer holiday as a skin refresher and a potential burn soother! buy it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was my skin saviour during winter! My skin became very dehydrated and flaky during the winter months, and Avene Thermal water came to my rescue. I spray this after washing my face, apply serum, moisturiser, and then spray it again. This layering method kept my skin very hydrated and my skin gradually healed. Good to use in summer/humid climates as it can help refresh the skin.

on 5/22/2011 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this last week to replace my MAC fix + and couldn't be happier... this is cheaper, and the mist is so fine! I love it for setting makeup, and as a tonic! I'm not sure if I will buy this again though, because this is a hypertonic water, which means that if you leave it for too long on your skin it will suck the moisture out; since I have dry skin I might go for the Uriage water instead, which is isotonic.

Popular Face Skincare Products