April 18, 2014 | 1747 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So far I've been using this for about 4 days now, and I absolutely love it. My skin is super oily/combo in the winter, and I'm usually slick-faced by the end of the day if I don't do a quick fix. This product is medium/full coverage (covered my face with one pump in a second with my beauty blender) and it leaves a beautiful semi-matte finish. I use some covergirl oil control pressed on top of this, and it usually lasts till about 3-4 before I need to fix up my face. It doesn't always cover perfectly on my nose though, which I thought was odd but oh well. The color on me oxidized a bit but I thought creamy ivory matched well so it wasn't very noticeable. Overall, my favorite foundation so fat, even over revlon CS whipped and my MAT Velvet +. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by jennamarii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The outlast 3in1 is by far the best makeup i have ever used!! It blends so good it leaves my face really soft and i didnt have to touch up all day long..two thumbs up!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by cassiielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many different foundations and bb creams. I've been looking for a foundation that will control my very oily skin and acne prone skin. And I must say.. This is my favourite foundation I have ever used. It keeps me matte, has a really good coverage for all my acne and scars and it has not broke me out at all! AND.. It does NOT make me look cakey at all!

I apply this with a beauty blender then lightly dust on Maybelline's matte powder and i'm good to go!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by litllemakeuplover

I am NC20 and I got the shade Classic Beige, which pulled a little pink on me but was still wearable. It has fairly decent coverage, I'd say it's medium. I really loved that it had a pump that was a nice bonus. After you apply it it kind of dries down to a satin/powdery finish which is nice because I have oilier skin. What I didn't like about this foundation though is that it wouldn't go on evenly. I had the hardest time getting it on my nose. Over the day it faded significantly, and it slide off my nose completely. My skin was also oily that day so it oxidized pretty bad.

I don' really get the hype with this foundation. It's not horrible, but I would not buy it again. Revlon Colorstay is still winning.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by gloryoh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin and find that this foundation keeps me matte for almost the whole day. After I apply this foundation I just set it with translucent powder. I was a bit disappointed when I applied this for the first time because it is NOT full coverage. Based on the numerous reviews on here, I decided to purchase this because I thought it would be a dupe for the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation. In my opinion, this does not have anywhere near the coverage of the KVD one. In order to cover up my red acne marks I have to apply a couple layers which just takes more time in the morning when I'm getting ready. When I do achieve the full coverage look, it looks amazing! Surprisingly, it does not look at all cakey considering I have quite a bit of foundation on. I have the color buff beige and am NC20 in MAC.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read so many amazing reviews on this product and it seemed like it would work well on my oily skin so I decided to give it a try. I tried 5 different shades until I found the right one and I ended up having to mix two colors to get something decent. The application was very smooth and simple but it was not full coverage. I probably could have added layers to achieve that, but I didn't want a cakey looking face. It did feel very light and soft on my skin and I loved that. It lasted over 8 hours with minimal shine coming through. It also broke/dried my skin out very badly within a few days :/ It seems like I am the only one that had that problem and it was disappointing because I really wanted to like it. After I stopped using it and switched to Revlon ColorStay my skin had noticeably improved so I ended up returning it. It works well for oily skin but definitely not for sensitive skin like I have:(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried everything from Mac to Chanel, and honestly this is the BEST foundation ever! I have fairly oily skin and this helps minimize that issue. I wear this with my bobbi brown bronzer over it, and it looks awesome. I wear natural beige in this foundation. I have repurchased this 4 times already1

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting great things from this foundation and while I loved the texture and the finish for the most part there was a lot I found wrong with it. Instead of going into a whole story this time I'll just do pros and cons

Pros
1.It blends beautifully with a brush (I used real techniques expert face brush to apply)
2.A little goes a long way (this can also be seen as a con because it makes it easy to find yourself pumping too much and it really spreads)
3.Applies very smooth (a silicone like texture)
4.Superb packaging (pump and lock included A+)
5.Long lasting, satin finish
6.Brightening on undereye area
7.Decent coverage (I'd say medium, not concealer-ish as it claims though)

Cons
1.Color Selection (It's very hard to see if the color will match you through the bottle at a drugstore)
2. It oxidizes (I flipped down my vizor in my car to look in the mirror and see my face was a different color than my neck and I was like aw helllll naw but I didn't see this in any other light or in photos. Getting the second lightest shade I thought I'd be fine but it oxidized to a very strange darker pink color which just looks funky, not like natural skin)
3. Clung to my lips and dry patches (to be honest this happens to me with everything though so unless you have really dry flaky skin you shouldn't have to worry. It would seep into the lines where my lips started which I thought was really bizarre)
4. Didn't cover enough for me (I was under the impression this was full coverage)
5. Looks kind of rank throughout the day (It starts off looking fabulous as it claims and then as the day goes on it starts to look funkier and funkier. Settling into the smile lines around my lips and changing color and being weird I can't even.)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I definitely do think it lasts a long time, it is rrally smooth and flawless looking, not cakey, and has solid medium coverage that is buildable. I think the shade range is good but I also think this foundation does oxidize, so go one shade lighter. It doesn't leave a white cast like most foundations with SPF which is great! It's finish is matte when it sets, but I find the matte affect to be temporary, because I wind up blotting a lot with this foundation. One good thing, is I think it's waterproof! One day I went swimming wearing this and when I got out of the pool, it still had coverage! It wasn't as prevalent, but it was there!:) If you've been on the fence about purchasing, I would say to definitely give it a shot and try it for a week. It might work for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mbdfz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday foundation! It works well with covering your flaws and it's cheap! It's creamy and it has a semi-matte finish. I'm an NC35 and the shade 55 Honey Beige works well for me. It also has a pump so it doesn't dispense a lot of product and you can control how much comes out of it. If you have acne scars, yes, this can cover it but please mind that this foundation does emphasize or make it noticeable if you have dry patches on your skin! I have dry cheeks but oily T-zone so whenever I put this on, I really have to make sure my face is well moisturized! This foundation also photographs well and doesn't leave a white cast. This foundation is very comparable to Kat Von D's lock-it tattoo foundation!