April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 4:24:00 AM More reviews by nikitabambina

really bright red! my fair skin can only take the lightest brushing of it but the color it fantastic. great for eye shadow 2 especially if you have green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 8:32:00 AM More reviews by sillisarah

I was so sick of peach and pink blushes... this is a nice change. It is pricey, but it's so worth it since you only use the smallest amount at a time. Yes, it looks so bright (and scary) in the pan, but just put it on very lightly on the apples of your cheek. Less is more! It gives me a naturally flushed look... makes me glow from within. I have NC25 skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes and Exhibit A is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Divinorum

HA ha! yep, I would say "hell's kool-aid" is a fitting description. Yes this looks incredibly scary, but this is not one of those swipe and sweep on cheeks blushes like Sin. I definitely agree with the light hand technique, and it is the real orgasm. But its incredibly easy to go overboard. I have a love-hate relationship with this blush for that very same reason. I've swapped it away and re-bought it already. But I've decided that this blush takes practice and I'm going to learn to apply it correctly because when its done right, its looks fantastic. Its just so hard to get the same results every time with such an intensly pigmented blush, which is my only frustration with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

This stuff looks like Hell's Kool-Aid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by rachelp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I stayed away from powdered blushes as i have always disliked the overly powdered look. Boy, have i missed out!

NARS blushes are extremely pigmented and the quality is amazing. At first glance it looks frighteningly red with a hint of orange in the pan, but you have to try it to believe it. My first application could have won me a place in the circus - potential buyers, please read reviews carefully, paying extra attention to application methods.

My brush barely taps the surface of Exhibit A, i blot my brush once or twice on a clean sheet of tissue and only then will i allow myself to proceed. I brush the apple of my cheeks ever so lightly - it is better to have too alittle than too much. You may repeat the process if you desire alittle more - if i have overdone it, i reach for a clean fat brush to buff the colour down. Definitely a product that will last many lifetimes.

Exhibit A is beyond gorgeous on tanned skin and it works beautifully on fair maidens too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this blush. It can work for almost anyone. I'm a NARS MA and customers always freak out when i go for this shade, but they always end up loving the just sexed up glow it gives them. You just need a very light hand (so this will last you FOREVER). If its still too bright, try using a strippling brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 10:01:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful blush.. for a long time, I didn't even want to look at it, I would cringe at the sight of it. Last fall at the NARS counter I finally rubbed a bit on my hand--and OMG, the colour was unbelievable!!! The most natural red blush--the MA said that Exhibit A was the real Orgasm, and I completely agree. This is my favourite NARS blush. One of a kind. ***** a really fun thing to do with this blush, when you're bored in front of the mirror, is to rub a fair amount onto the palm of your hand, and take some oil (e.g. jojoba) and rub it in as well... and you get the most gorgeous bright red lip colour!! Slick some clear lip gloss on top, and just see what happens! Its great for people (like me) who don't have red lipstick, but like to play around!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by StyleIsSubstance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not for the faint of heart (or faint of application skill), I LOVE THIS HUE! It looks grandmother garish in the compact, but with a big fluffy brush (or a small fluffy brush...I don't recommend a stiff brush unless you're en route to a geisha-themed costume fete), it wakes my face right up when it put it on the apples of my cheeks, fading up the lower side of the cheekbone. This has saved me when I am at my most ferocious, hungover, and antisocial - it almost makes up for having no personality in the morning (almost! haha). One caveat: my recommendation would be not to wear this without base or at least concealer unless your skin is truly flawless and free of redness...you don't want to put this eye-popping red orange next to a rosy nose or a pimple constellation. An arrow would be more subtle, Then again, what au naturale girl who wears almost no makeup would gravitate towards this? Goes beautifully with a light (FAUX!!!) tan and a cocktail. Mmmmh...

19 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mistylynn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is fantastic! A perfect post-workout flush and I do not think I will ever run out. A little goes a very long way. I am NC35 but I think this could go great on people with any tone, especially darker!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by BohemianSheila

So this is what I imagine MAC Stereo Rose MSF should look like. First, lightly apply NARS Exhibit A. Not too sheer, but not ORANGE. Then, take Milani Luminous Brush (which is supposed to be a NARS Orgasm dupe) and apply sheerly over it. This gives you a beautiful Coral base with golden pink highlights. Even on its own it's a gorgeous coral color - just use it more sparingly.