September 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by laurasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product so much that I have been buying them up for Christmas gifts. Can't wait to share the love and hopefully bring on so new elf fans.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this bad habit of peeling my lips, this one eventually stops it, and my lips nowadays has stopped cracking. Awesome purchase. This can tackle even the lipfinity products to stay on even longer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

Just do it. So cheap, and it actually works! Seriously. I never thought I needed a "lip exfoliator" until I used this one.

I don't know what else to say. This product is awesome and exfoliates the hell out of your lips without hurting them.

Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by kristina93

This product is insane!! I love it. Firstly, it smells amazing (like honey & coffee) and it also tastes really good you just wanna eat it.
I love that it has a balm as well so it leave your lips really moisturised as well as exfoliating them. So this definitely made my lips feel baby soft, I really like the results. The only kind of negative (if I was being really pedantic) is that it's quite a harsh exfoliator, very abrasive.. but I can live with that because it makes my lips feel so soft after.
I would always repurchase this and I think it's one of ELF's best products!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I LOVE this product!!! Its so easy to use, convenient to travel with, and cheap! The only downside is (at least where I live) they havent rolled these out to Target, and its almost always out of stock online. Any time the restock I always buy at least 4 at a time. Even though you do get a good amount of product for 3$, with even semi regular use it runs out really quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kmd521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If your thinking about getting this, stop thinking and just get it! I for mine for $1.50 online. It's so simple to use and feels so good on my lips. The packaging does not feel or look cheap at all. I love the smell of it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by misssweetmarie

I just recieved this product. It's convenient, works great for exfoliating and is extremely reasonably priced and packaging looks expensive. I'm going to get more for Christmas gifts - every girl would love and use this. Gets the lips all prepped up for a favorite lippie or gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I find this to be really harsh on the lips. It's basically all sugar/exfoliant and no balm, which in my mind, an ideal exfoliator is the perfect balance between both.

I literally wince when I used this because it scraped my lips. Yes, it works, but it's not pleasant.

Smells and tastes nice, very sugary. Just wish it was more emollient.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

After I use this i cant help but rub my lips because they are soo soft.This a great buy for 3$. My lips are baby soft now and it taste delicious like vanilla and honey.This is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

This exfoliate surprised me! e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator worked so well - you'd have no idea it was only $3. I had to rub it before I used it the first time to get it rough/textured for use. Though the product itself is tan/brown, it goes on clear & it moisturizes well... almost to a fault. It feels a little too waxy & greasy to me, even after I've wiped it off. This smells like a mix of cookie bough, butterscotch, & cupcakes to me.

I think this is perfect to use to get my lips ready to wear lipstick. It gets all the dead skin off & smooths them so my lips don' t look dry, chapped, & cracked. If you're somebody who wears lipstick frequently or lives somewhere with dry air, I definitely suggest you add this to part of your lip treatment collection. Though it's supposed to take the (dead) skin off your lips, be gentle using this product because if you rub too hard, it can actually hurt! You want your lips exfoliated, not raw.