E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 8/16/2013 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works quite well. My dry lips feel so much better now that I have this product! It's not overly rough on my sensitive lips at all. I think this is the exfoliating lip product that I will purchase over and over again. 5 stars!

on 8/7/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Makes my lips very soft without feeling too harsh, also really love the smell/taste! Kind of mocha-y!

on 8/7/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Leaves lips feeling soft and well looked after - the sugar crystals exfoliate while the balm (which smells and tastes delicious - almost like vanilla cupcake batter!) soothes and moisturises. It's very easy to use, compact and actually does what it's supposed to do. The packaging is very well made and attractive. Nope, can't think of anything wrong with this product. I hope they never stop making this.

on 8/7/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG I love this stuff! The price is phenomenal and the packaging is so classy! I have really dry lips and a terrible habit of biting them and this stuff is a life savor. Its quick easy and so worth it! Definitely worth the 3$

on 8/2/2013 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This rocks!! To exfoliate with a lipstick applicator is just great!!!!!!

on 8/2/2013 1:41:00 AM

The packaging of this product is great--a scrub in a lipstick form. What more can you get from a person who doesn't like to dip her fingers in pots? Anyway, the granules are very hard, almost to the point where it hurts to scrub on the lips. Most of the time I apply a regular lipbalm first, then scrub. Other times, i'll inevitably scrape some off and then apply. It feels much better that way. The actual product, however, broke off the 3rd time I used it, so be sure not to twist it more than 1/4 of the way. Also, be wary of it melting!

on 8/1/2013 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I freaking love this product! Seriously, it is so fantastic. I previously used Lush's lip scrubs but now I am a total fan of this one. Bye bye Lush! The scent is a nice, subtle vanilla kinda like Mac lipsticks. I love the fact that its in a lipstick tube rather than a jar. It makes it easier to apply and just looks nicer in my opinion. Also, the matte black packaging reminds me of Nars lipstick tubes. Additionally, it is less messy than my Lush scrub (it would leave sugar all over my mouth that I was supposed to "lick off") I would just wipe it off; total waste of product if you ask me. The Elf one is great because it is the opposite of that. You rub the exfoliator stick over your lips firmly and it leaves little residue if any, and also moisturizes very very well. This is one of those products that I wouldn't mind hoarding and having backups just in case it gets discontinued. I am so in love with this product! For $3 it is a must buy asap if you don't already own it! Yaaaay :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hey now! For $3 this is a great little tool to keep in your make up kit. It is very practical & easy to use. The formula really exfoliates your lips without any weird chemicals; in fact, it kinda tastes like sugar. All you need to do is wet your lips, apply in a circular motion & remove. Apply a balm for moisture. I always use this the day i am going to wear lots of [red] lipstick. In fact, i use the ELF lipstick locking primer wax in conjunction with this exfoliator & it is awesoooooome! ::mwah::

on 7/21/2013 10:00:00 PM

This is a pretty good exfoliator for $3 at my local Target. I have major dry skin from taking accutane, so my lips are a problem area. The exfoliator doesn't irritate my lips, even if I go over an area again.

on 7/20/2013 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is ok. It's by far the cheapest lip exfoliator I've seen and I like that it is in lipstick form. It moisturizes pretty well and exfoliates a little. Why, oh why did they add Sucrose though! It tastes like Sweet N Low. It doesn't seem very long lasting and I think Carmex does a better job when my lips are truly dry. Still not bad for the price.

Top Rated Lip Treatments