December 22, 2014 | 1744 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another great product from E.L.F.! My only complaint is that when applying it, the bottom of the product either broke off slightly or became loose and wobbly - if you use lipsticks and apply them straight from the bullet, you're probably are well-acquainted with this problem. It hasn't broken off entirely, though, and I do apply it hard, but it's a scrub, after all. It tastes sweet, smells great, and works better than my homemade brown sugar + olive oil/honey lip scrub. Has a lot of moisturizing ingredients and oils and helps my lips feel soft and moisturized afterwards. I love it, and I'm glad I bought two. I will undoubtably purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Start off by saying this is my first lip exfoliator of any type, so I have nothing to compare it to! However, this does a great job on my lips and it's going to be my new must-have. I could do without the scent, but it's not that bothersome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very good and cheap lip product. i love how the sugar gently exfoliates and it tastes very yummy too! This product is worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Again I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of the wonderful MUA friends who took the time to write reviews for this product. I would never have known about it without you. Wonderful product, works so great, makes my lips so smooth, works fast, tastes sweet on your lips, what's not to love about this product. I will buy again and again. And only $3.00. What a deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Lynne3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This REALLY works...enough said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip exfoliator! Works like a charm. My lips feel great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Amaze balls! Eons ago my mom had a pretty fantastic lip exfoliator from body shop, but it's since been reformulated. That one wasn't as awesome as elf's, however, which vaguely tastes of brown sugar, and is gentler, more convenient, and much less messy than my homemade version. I'm really tickled with this buy--a real standout in the elf line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When this product first appeared on ELF's website, I scoffed. Who needs one of these when I have my trusty formula of wet brown sugar? I say trusty somewhat hesitantly, because, while it does okay, it's incredibly messy and time consuming.
So when I spotted this little gem at Kmart, I was still rather pretentious and thought it unecessary, but caved and got it anyways.
Thank goodness I did.
Let me be clear, my lips are like the Sahara. They are dry, cracked, and peeling, especially in winter. Nothing, not even my trusted Carmex can save them for very long. Now that you're thoroughly disgusted, allow me to remedy the situation by saying this little $3 product has completely turned my lips' condition around.
I used it without wetting my lips first, for ultimate exfoliation. Then I rubbed the lipstick-like applicator around and around, rinsed it off, and followed it with one of the thousands of tubes of Carmex I've accumulated.
And then...
Holy cheese balls, this product works! My lips felt and looked fantastic! And that feeling lasted for days, I couldn't be happier!
ELF really hit it home with the product design and packaging. I love the lipstick idea, very cute, convenient, and mess-free. And the packaging, in typical ELF Studio Line style, is sleek and expensive looking. Did I mention it smells and tastes like vanilla? I just think that's so thoughtful. When you're rubbing something on your lips, the product is bound to migrate it's scent to your nose and taste to your mouth, so I love that I'm not tasting/smelling some odd chemical combination.
For those paranoid of ordering online, while I didn't see this at Target, Kmart generally has a lot of new ELF products to offer, so be sure to give them a look.
Overall, this is something I recommend to anyone with chapped lips, or just lips in general who want them to look nice whatever the weather.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Princessjebbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product made my lips super soft, and I love the smell. It's one of those products that I really enjoy using.

I have been using this since around Christmas I haven't had horrible cracked lips that I useally get in the winter.

For me this is a must use before bright or matte lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by OHeatherO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this to help with the dry peelies I get from the winter. This may be a simple balm with sugar but it made a huge difference in my lipstick application after my first use. I love the rough texture and the almost plump lips after using it. Good product, dirt cheap!