E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.6

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 6/10/2013 8:09:00 PM

YAY! Exactly what I was looking for!! Its shaped like a lipstick in a black case and twists up and down. It tastes like sugar and smells like vanilla cupcakes to me. This stuff is addicting, it exfoliates my lips and makes them very smooth (it is clear and provides no color to your lips)! Its great to keep in my purse as well for on the go. Ive been wanting to try this so bad and finally found it at my target for only $3!!! Success!!

on 6/10/2013 7:09:00 PM

If you haven't tried this, run don't walk to the store!!! It's AMAZING!!! Hands down just awesome, I have dry lips and they tend to look terrible with my gloss but this stuff fixed that entire problem. I love this stuff!!!

on 6/10/2013 1:32:00 PM

I have never used anything this amazing. It makes my lips feel so soft and supple! I apply warm water to my lips, and scrub in a circular motion, and apply Burt's Bees lip balm. I usually do this at night and wake up to great lips! It's that easy. I especially love this during winter because it gets rid of the nasty dry skin on them. I would definitely give this great product a try!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This stuff is amazing!! For only $3, this has become one of my holy grail products. This helps lipstick/lipgloss/any lip product imaginable go on so much easier. A lot of people could make their own lip exfoliaters, but this is so much easier to transport with you to go on trips or even just when your lips are feeling dry and you want to exfoliate them.

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'll probably buy a few tubes just so I can always have them around. This makes wearing matte lipsticks and nude lipsticks so much easier.

This lip exfoliator is so good. First, it is simple to use: you dampen your lips; run this along your lips in circular motions; rub your lips together; and then wipe with a cotton pad. That's it--nothing complicated. Second, it smells so divine; like cinnamon buns. And third, the price is great; listed on E.L.F. for $3.00. It is so much more affordable than other brands; and it WORKS!

on 5/29/2013 8:52:00 PM

So I read the reviews her on MakeupAlley and last night when I was at Target I grabbed one. My lips aren't dry per-say but I am a huge fan of Lipstains and therefore need to ensure my lips aren't crazy looking.

When you open the classy black case it looks like a lipstick just with weird brown particles. Its glossy looking and smells like some strange mixture of coffee and chocolate but it is faint and I can get over it. The particles are really micro and get into your lips, digging away all the gunk and stuff. I do multiple swipes and it does sting a little bit because its really really fine particles getting in there. But the results make the little bit of a sting worth it:

My lips are baby soft afterwards and I can even lick away the remaining residue. you can feel after applying this that there are moisturizers in it. Almost like coconut oil but I doubt they'd be using that for this.

The top doesn't give a satisfying click when closing it but it does seem pretty secure.

Good product by ELF, just wish they had more of their studio products at the store!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I had quit wearing lip gloss/ lipstick because of the dry skin on my lips... everything flake shows when you are wearing color on your lips. Then I remembered seeing this product in the store and figured for $3 I had nothing to lose.

Turns out it is fabulous. It is rough enough that it gets rid of the dead skin without hurting lips and leaves behind a nice balmy feeling that is good prep for lipstick or lip gloss or just for smoothing balm on top and keeping the moisture in.

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. It's a great product.

My only complaint is mine broke at the base. I wish instead of a traditional lipstick shape, E.L.F would make these flat on top. I think that would stop with the breakage issue and also just work better in general.

on 5/24/2013 12:56:00 AM

This really is a miracle product, especially for the cheap price! I'm also a fan of the Lush lip scrubs, mostly for the scents (gimmicky, I know). However, this product is less messy and more effective than anything I've tried. My lips are always chapped, but this product fixes that right away! The packaging is very nice, the application is convenient for use anywhere, and the price is right.

on 5/21/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. It was sold out on ELF's website for so long and then I finally found it at Target. It comes in a nice lipstick style package and it really does gently buff lips, making them smooth and leaving a nice, sweet flavor on afterwards from the sugar. I love this to exfoliate my lips before lipstick. And like all ELF products it is very reasonably priced.
I will always keep this in my makeup arsenal.

on 5/21/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Amazing product. I really exfoliates and scrubs the dead skin right off my lips! It is a very chic packaging, nice price point, and it tastes great. Like brown sugar maple or something. It also has an adequate amount of product in the tube. Leaves my lips nice and smooth for nice lipstick application later. Highly recommended, it's much neater than doing a homemade sugar scrub.

Popular Lip Treatments