E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 7/12/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE!!!!. Only reason I gave it 4 overall lippies is because, like some mentioned, I wish it had a little more balm. Once you start using it a lot it kinds of just ends up being all sugar, which i'm not mad about. After all, it is an EXFOLIATOR. I loved it, I use this then put my (expensive) Sugar Advanced Therapy from Fresh lip balm over it, it's the perfect combination. My lips weren't extremely dry and cracked before but this just gave my lips more life. A smoother look, now when I apply bold lipstick it looks better!
ITS SO CHEAP yet such great quality!! I hope they never stop making this.

on 7/10/2013 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love lip exfoliators but it's hard to find one in solid/stick form. I always used to buy the ones from bath and body works but they discontinued them and I never found a good replacement.
I used the one from lush and it was ok, but I felt like I wasted my money since I can make one from oils and sugar myself. I also hated the unsanitary pot.
Well this product is fabulous and I consider it HG material. It has a great vanilla scent, exfoliates and it comes in a sleek black tube. The best part is that it's super cheap!
I will repurchase when I run out, in fact I might just get a back up before that!

on 7/8/2013 12:28:00 AM

I am really hesitant about spending money on lip scrubs because i can make one from things around the house. The only thing i like more about this one is the fact that it is in the form of a lipstick. It works great though and helps get all the blech dead skin off of my lips and helps them absorb more moisture from lip balms

on 7/7/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am generally hesitant to give 5 star (or rather lipstick, lol) ratings, but this is one product I feel confident in giving one. I purchased this when it first came out and have enjoyed using it. It smells amazing, is not overly harsh but still effective and I can literally feel it sluffing off the dead skin on my lips, leaving my lips soft and moisturized. The packaging and lipstick-like format make it a super convenient alternative to tins and pots. The product also seems to last forever. At $3 you have nothing to lose and it is an easy and affordable option to have as part of your lip care regime.

on 7/6/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this product! It is convenient, inexpensive and does the job. I tend to get dry patches on my lips and I hate wearing lipstick when my lips are like that. When I use this product, the dry patches exfoliate off quickly and my lips remain nice and soft for quite some time. Definitely will repurchase.

on 7/5/2013 10:50:00 AM

Ok, I get it. I was using plain sugar on my lips to exfoliate, but that can be rough! I finally broke down & spent the $3 to try this. I feel like I got my money's worth. After using this my lips looked much improved with lipstick on. I was getting depressed, because I just started wearing lipstick again, after a 7 year hiatus of sticking with lip gloss. I thought my lips were looking aged :( Not so, I just needed proper exfoliation. I'm giving the Lip Exfoliator 4 lippies because I noticed aspartame in the ingredient list, which I find completely unnecessary as an ingredient in a sugar based product. Seriously, WTH is up with that E.L.F.?

on 7/3/2013 6:59:00 PM

This is a must have in my makeup box. It's very effective as an exfoliator. It's very easy to apply with the lipstick tube, and then I use my fingers to rub the sugary mixture into my lips. I then rinse the product and apply a thin layer of lip balm before applying color or stain. Some people may choose to not even rinse the product as it is sugary and will dissolve and leave behind a moisturizing film. The packaging is great and the price is fantastic too!

on 7/2/2013 7:01:00 PM

As soon as i heard about this product i went out and bought it, tried it on in the car, and LOVED IT!
I wear lipstick daily, and it goes on so beautifully when i first apply it, but half way through the day my lips start to peel and my lipstick wears off and it looks so bad!

With this lip scrub i can now exfoliate during the day when i notice my lips look icky,
and re apply my lip product so it looks fresh again!
To top it all off, it has the most amazing vanilla taste/smell (not the fake chemical kind) and i just love it on my lips!
HIGHLY recommend!!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love it love it,it's just perfect.I have always have dry chapped lips and didn't have much luck getting the dead skin off my lips or getting my lips soft ,this solved both issues.It works not to hard or too soft just perfect.
The only thing you have to be careful of is that in can be a little soft so don't press too hard otherwise it will start to become loose and bend backward.
A MUST BUY!

on 6/27/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A convenient little product that's definitely worth having. At $3, I have no doubt in repurchasing it. It's simple, it works great, and I can take it anywhere with me which is important to me since my lips can randomly become dry/chapped at any point during my day. So nice to have this on hand. It exfoliates but also moisturizes very well- so sometimes it's not even necessarily for me to apply a balm afterwards. Good job on this one, elf.

Popular Lip Treatments