April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Sla972

I NEVER write reviews, but I had to for this product. I had been using the original BB cream from Garnier and liked the coverage and feel of it, but like most women I am always on the search for my perfect product. Halfway through the day my skin would seem oily.I was hesitant to spend more money on this slightly smaller tube of BB cream for combination skin. I am so glad I did. A little goes along way, goes on with a flawless matte finish. I do find that I need to apply again later in the day if I am going out at night, but thats true for most BB's Ive tried.
I love the way my skin looks and feels with this BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A bit on the fence about this. Quite affordable product (occasional 9AUD sales at my chemist/chemist warehouse) but quite low coverage. As a girl who likes flawless, airbrushed skin, this just dosent deliver. I love the fact that its oil free, but it broke me out, same as the original. I must say that it is a massive improvement though. Just needs more work on the colour selection, as it dosent cater towards yellow girls (have both light and medium and both too pink urgh!!!) and hey need to reduce the alcohol content, as I can smell it as I'm putting it on. Also, both colours oxidise, so don't be fooled!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by misseevie

The formula is very thin and runny, which I don't mind, as I bought this product to use as a very light tint only. It blends fairly well but isn't anything special.

The colour, however, is too pasty and dull for my skin. I am a fair, yellow-toned with light freckles, but the tone of this is too flat greyish beige for me and doesn't enhance my complexion at all.

My biggest criticism is how oily this is. Even with a good coating of powder on top, my whole face is really shiny and oily after just an hour of wearing this product - and I don't have particularly oily skin. I wore this (with powder) to work once and ended up blotting my face with tissue paper in the bathroom because I was so shiny.

I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Great BB cream and held up with my expectations. The staying power is wonderful. I wore out for 10 hours once and it lasted nicely.

The coverage is mediocre and doesn't completely cover blemishes, dark circles and everything but definitely tones them down a lot. I'd give the coverage 7/10.

Packaging is great. I just leave it back in its box after I use it. This stuff is easy to use. Just put it on your fingers and pat/dab it on. It definitely recommend and really like this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by RimaRima

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was so excited to get this product, I had heard so many good reviews and I had even seen it reccomended on TV. Sadly, I was very disapointed.
The "cream" is more like a liquid. It spills everywhere and leaks into the top, so when you open it you end up with a puddle everywhere.
It didn't moisturize me at all. Instead, it just highlighted my dry spots around my nose. It made my pores look huge, and it started flaking off within an hour of application.
On an opposite, it was not "oil control" in the slightest. It actually makes my nose, upperlip, and chin oiler than usual. It melts right off my skin by 2nd hour.
It didn't make my skin look any better, it was too dark for me, even in the lightest shade. It's very orange and people even told me I looked a lot darker than usual.
The only good thing was the smell. It smelled like a liquid or cream foundation, and I happen to like those smells.

1/10, the one star is for the smell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

UPDATE: I'm done with this formulation. I do like the non-oily skin formulation but the shade is very pasty, lighter than the same shade of the other formulation.

I'm a fan of the Garnier original BB Cream formula and was curious about this formulation when I saw it at my drugstore. Immediately, I picked one up as the warmer weather season was around the corner and I do get oilier.

I've been using it for several days now and it is a bit different than the original formulation. The consistency is definitely thinner.

I would apply this after my morning moisturizing and follow up with a light coat of loose powder. The satin-y finish does stay on for hours, even without primer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by tkaur1

My friend recommended it so I bought it...it's going right back to the drugstore. It made me breakout so much more than before!!! I have oily skin & it's now so much harder to fix.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by indialpc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

this really isn't BB cream- western BB creams are just tinted moisturizer.
it went on smoothly but made my skin look very oily and my large pores were accentuated. the color turns a too dark/orange after application even though it's the lightest shade!! i bought a korean BB cream instead and i am so much happier with it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Retrovein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

just perfect for oily skins. I'll buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by jennclaire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really Like this BB cream. I tried the original garnier BB and HATED it. It was so greasy and impossible to wear with my combination skin. I bought this, and I am in love. It reminds me of Nars Sheer Matte Foundation because of the nice light coverage, and matte finish. Keep in mind this product is very drying because of the extremely high alchohol content, but otherwise is an excellent product!