September 17, 2014 | 1301 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Bassiii

First off I loved how dewy this made my skin look and it really made the pores in my oily T-zone look smaller. That being said, this product seemed to cling to any dry patches and made them look flakey. Also when I would sweat or from humidity it felt like it was slipping off my face. After a couple weeks of uses I broke out terribly with cystic acne and zits on parts of my face that don't normally get zits. I even tried this product when it wasn't the break-out-time-of-the-month and it still have me bad cystic acne every time as I have been using this product for quite a few months to test it.
This product would probably be best for someone who isn't acne-prone and be warned when using the product because it has a watery texture so it comes out of the tube too easily but also applies easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Marquesooo

I like this stufffffff. It covers like a lightweight foundation. And it's definitely more matte than its predecessor, which I like. Smells pretty to me! It's a little to liquid-y when it comes of out the tube though, which I don't like. I used it every day until I accidentally left it behind in Reno, and I would've bought it again if my foundation wasn't cheaper to buy. (Cheapo me)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sarahwilliams1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have few minor blemishes, large pores on the nose and redness around my nose and on my cheeks. I am in love with this product, as a teenager in high school and coming from a school that has a strict no make up policy this product is fool proof. It minimized the appearance of large pores and covered any minor blemishes. It feels like you aren't wearing anything at all! Also building up the product gave me a medium to full coverage which I thought was amazing for a drugstore bb cream. On terms of oil control it did a decent job, I only had to blot and powder once throughout the day at school but in summer with the humidity this product wouldn't hold up for too long. In addition it hasn't made me break out yet. I would recommend wearing this product with a powder as it won't give you a matte finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by graceyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been on the search for a good oil-controlling bb cream for a while. I was really excited to try this, but it just doesnt work for me. The consistency is very very liquidy, and the packaging is horrible. I laid it on its side for a couple of minutes with the cap off and it leaked out all over my vanity. It has no oil control, the only thing it was good for was light coverage. worst part was that it BROKE ME OUT every time i used it. I'm giving it two stars because it had decent coverage for my skin, but for people who need a lot of coverage this isn't for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by MadiDoughnuts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of wearing foundation because I find it's too heavy (just my opinion) but I love this stuff! I apply it with my fingers and it gives a nice natural coverage! And it stays a long time, mine can last up to 8 hours with primer and a translucent powder, and I just really love it. I have pretty light skin and the light/clair fits me perfectly! Although, I'm sure those really pale people might have a bit of difficulty. I love this to bits and will repurchase again and again and again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by RebecaSantos

at first i hated this because i tried applying with hands and it got stuck on my pores and it was just.. NO!! i tried later with sponge and got a little better but still not good enough for me.
I gave it a last try (because i hate having to throw away products and in Portugal you cant return nothing that has been open) with a stippling brush and OOOHHHHH (sound of angeical bells) IT WORKED!! i put a little in the back of the hand and apply with brush...nothing stuck on pores and a beautiful medium coverage :)
i was SO SO happy!! hope this helps someone out there...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

No...just no. This went right back to Ulta after one use. It didn't control oil, it settled into my crater pores, & the "light" shade resembled burnt mustard. When will cosmetic companies accknowledge us albino ladies? I'll give two lippies based off the fact it was reasonably price & the concept was a good one (even though it failed). This is a short review because I don't have much nice things to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really really love this BB cream!!! It truly has a nice matte finish, not really matte but the most matte finish I've seen in a BB cream. You really don't even need to set it. The price is a bit expensive at around $12 but it sure is worth it. There are two shades. The light/medium is a bit dark for fair skinned girls but fits me nicely. In the summer when you tan, it might fit nicer for fair skinned girls. This stuff lasts all day and really keeps the shine away. Love this BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by cloudcountry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have heard some amazing reviews about Garnier's BB Cream lately, so I decided to try it out. The packaging was poorly designed because it got messy really quickly. I was surprised at how well the color blended in with my fair skin; when it first came out of the packaging, it looked rather dark. The product felt fairly light on my skin but it did smell faintly of paint. I have very oily skin and I found that this product kept that oil at bay through most of the day when I set it with some matte finishing powder. It did make my skin smoother and it did make my pores appear smaller. Now, I've struggled with acne for many years and found a skin care system that's kept my skin clear for the past year or so. I do occasionally get a blemish or two, but it's pretty rare. After trying out this BB Cream for a week or so, I noticed two or three rather large blemishes appeared on my face after what felt like just one night. After treating the blemishes like I normally do, these only got worse. I got one of the worst breakouts in over a year, and I fully believe it was because of this product. I hadn't changed my skin care routine or tried out any new products along with this BB Cream. After discontinuing the use of this product, the blemishes have diminished. I won't be repurchasing this BB Cream because of the breakout it had caused me. If it weren't for the breakout, this one probably would have been one of the best drugstore BB Creams I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by koalion

Wow, this product makes me so angry. I absolutely loved it for about two days until it started giving me the worst breakout I've ever had in my life. And I know it was this product, because this was the only new thing I'd introduced onto my skin that week, and now that I've stopped using it, it's definitely started clearing up. I was in denial for about two weeks though and kept using it and kept using it (because my skin looked so perfect and oil-free all day!) until the forehead/chin breakouts got so bad that I had to stop. I had tons of cysts on my forehead especially, and an insane amount of whiteheads scattered all over my chin and cheeks (where I never break out, usually). It's been a week now since I've reverted back to my old Almay foundation and my breakouts have almost completely subsided, so it definitely was this product :( So sad that I can't use it anymore, but don't wanna risk it anymore. This is going in the trash.

Wouldn't recommend for acne-prone girls, as the very same friend who recommended this product to me (also acne-prone, but normal skin) also started breaking out a few weeks after use and had to junk it as well. If acne isn't a problem for you though, this provides very full coverage for a BB cream, goes on smoothly, and looks very natural. Lucky you!