August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by MadiDoughnuts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of wearing foundation because I find it's too heavy (just my opinion) but I love this stuff! I apply it with my fingers and it gives a nice natural coverage! And it stays a long time, mine can last up to 8 hours with primer and a translucent powder, and I just really love it. I have pretty light skin and the light/clair fits me perfectly! Although, I'm sure those really pale people might have a bit of difficulty. I love this to bits and will repurchase again and again and again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by RebecaSantos

at first i hated this because i tried applying with hands and it got stuck on my pores and it was just.. NO!! i tried later with sponge and got a little better but still not good enough for me.
I gave it a last try (because i hate having to throw away products and in Portugal you cant return nothing that has been open) with a stippling brush and OOOHHHHH (sound of angeical bells) IT WORKED!! i put a little in the back of the hand and apply with brush...nothing stuck on pores and a beautiful medium coverage :)
i was SO SO happy!! hope this helps someone out there...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

No...just no. This went right back to Ulta after one use. It didn't control oil, it settled into my crater pores, & the "light" shade resembled burnt mustard. When will cosmetic companies accknowledge us albino ladies? I'll give two lippies based off the fact it was reasonably price & the concept was a good one (even though it failed). This is a short review because I don't have much nice things to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really really love this BB cream!!! It truly has a nice matte finish, not really matte but the most matte finish I've seen in a BB cream. You really don't even need to set it. The price is a bit expensive at around $12 but it sure is worth it. There are two shades. The light/medium is a bit dark for fair skinned girls but fits me nicely. In the summer when you tan, it might fit nicer for fair skinned girls. This stuff lasts all day and really keeps the shine away. Love this BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by cloudcountry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have heard some amazing reviews about Garnier's BB Cream lately, so I decided to try it out. The packaging was poorly designed because it got messy really quickly. I was surprised at how well the color blended in with my fair skin; when it first came out of the packaging, it looked rather dark. The product felt fairly light on my skin but it did smell faintly of paint. I have very oily skin and I found that this product kept that oil at bay through most of the day when I set it with some matte finishing powder. It did make my skin smoother and it did make my pores appear smaller. Now, I've struggled with acne for many years and found a skin care system that's kept my skin clear for the past year or so. I do occasionally get a blemish or two, but it's pretty rare. After trying out this BB Cream for a week or so, I noticed two or three rather large blemishes appeared on my face after what felt like just one night. After treating the blemishes like I normally do, these only got worse. I got one of the worst breakouts in over a year, and I fully believe it was because of this product. I hadn't changed my skin care routine or tried out any new products along with this BB Cream. After discontinuing the use of this product, the blemishes have diminished. I won't be repurchasing this BB Cream because of the breakout it had caused me. If it weren't for the breakout, this one probably would have been one of the best drugstore BB Creams I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by koalion

Wow, this product makes me so angry. I absolutely loved it for about two days until it started giving me the worst breakout I've ever had in my life. And I know it was this product, because this was the only new thing I'd introduced onto my skin that week, and now that I've stopped using it, it's definitely started clearing up. I was in denial for about two weeks though and kept using it and kept using it (because my skin looked so perfect and oil-free all day!) until the forehead/chin breakouts got so bad that I had to stop. I had tons of cysts on my forehead especially, and an insane amount of whiteheads scattered all over my chin and cheeks (where I never break out, usually). It's been a week now since I've reverted back to my old Almay foundation and my breakouts have almost completely subsided, so it definitely was this product :( So sad that I can't use it anymore, but don't wanna risk it anymore. This is going in the trash.

Wouldn't recommend for acne-prone girls, as the very same friend who recommended this product to me (also acne-prone, but normal skin) also started breaking out a few weeks after use and had to junk it as well. If acne isn't a problem for you though, this provides very full coverage for a BB cream, goes on smoothly, and looks very natural. Lucky you!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Genevaice21

Been using BB cream in place of foundation. I do like it but it's one of the only few BB creams I have tried so it's hard to compare it to many other brands. This BB leaves my skin feeling fresh and dewy looking. It's a little hard to spread but it's not terrible and I wish the coverage was better, It seems to wear off by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by TriPaC87

I absolutely love this product! I have very oily skin and was in search of a BB cream for summer. This stuff is awesome! I don't use moisturizer or primer anymore which is great! My morning routine is cut by at least 5 minutes. I stay oil free for 5+ hours when I wear this with Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I usually blot and then re-powder and I'm good to go! Mostly I wanted to review this product to explain what this "Light" shade compares to. It is nearly identical to Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW20. Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily in 310 Warm Golden is just slightly more yellow than the Garnier in Light. Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + in shade #45 is about one shade darker than the Garnier. I hope this helps anyone looks in to this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by pinktarte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is only my second day using this product. I find it gives good even coverage however I'm pale I I find I could probably use a slightly lighter shade. It goes on pretty effortlessly which I like because I don't have much time to get made up in the morning.
It feels nice on my skin not cakes and its is definitely keeping my oily skin matte yet healthy looking (I get oily in spring and summer)
Im normally a high end makeup person but after reading positive reviews I figured what the heck. For 9 bucks what do you have to loose?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Piwi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB cream, I had use it for a long time but at the end I've change my mind and I bought two different BB cream. Garnier BB cream was good but It made my wrinkles and pores more visible. And my face looked dewy. Now I've been using Peter Thomas Roth CC cream and Liolele the triple solution and I have to say they are the best .