July 28, 2014 | 1760 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dorianaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT. Use it every day usually, as I prefer to wear foundation when I'm going out to an event or party etc

Cannot say how much I love it. Its light-med coverage but it seriously is amazing and nmakes my skin look flawless, escp when I use a concealer and transculent setting powder (i love my face of australia loose transulcent powder)

doesnt last all day but its still great and can simply be reapplied. I bought the light (Im an NW20ish) and it is perfection! Can be kind of light when first applied by then it turns to skin colour somehow!

Love love love love love love loveeeee

already repurchased this, i went a couple of days without it when it ran out and i was so lost without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by stephaniegwise

I received a sample of this product in the mail and LOVED it, I went right out and bought it. Boy was I disappointed, I am very pale so I bought that Light/Medium (it was between that and the medium to dark, not much options), and found that they product turned orange as the day went on. I bought the oily/combination skin and this product to be horribly oily and worst of all it made me break out. Returned this product to shoppers and will not recommend to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Zombieblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

After seeing all the positive reviews from others who had oily skin I thought I’d give this a try. Background on me: I have very oily skin with large pores. I’m nw15/20. This BB only comes in 2 shade options, so I got the light/medium. It is of course not a good color match. Far too dark and orange. This BB didn’t last more than 2 hours on me. I used a primer underneath and a setting powder on top. I was horrified when I looked in the mirror to see that this had become a streaky and splotchy mess and pooled in my pores. I couldn’t wait to get home at the end of the day to wash this stuff off. Needless to say I returned this the very next day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by cooed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product. I did like how it made my skin look, however it did oxidize on my skin leaving it orange-y after eight or so hours. Furthermore, despite ensuring washing my face in the evenings and taking my makeup off, this product made me break out horrifically. I will need to visit Sephora and find a BB Cream sample that does not.

If you have oily skin that is not as prone to breaking out, this might be worth a shot, but my skin actually broke out like a rash. I have never, ever had that before.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ezsand007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I took this BB cream on vacation with me last weekend & I loved it. I have combination/oily skin. More oily in summer, I used this over my sunscreen for added protection while at the beach & it didn't feel heavy/greasy. For reference, I'm NC 35-37 & used medium/deep. This blended perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Thrillmore1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm enjoying this BB cream way more than I thought I would. With summer coming up, I was looking for something a little lighter on the skin yet something that offered good coverage. This turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. Coverage was surprisingly good considering it is more or less a glorified tinted moisturizer. I apply this with my fingers all over my face then follow up with powder and I do find I get a decent amount of wear out of this. I do have to touch up during my work day but one quick blot of powder at lunch usually does the trick. If you get the odd blemish like me, you will have to use concealer as this doesn't cover red spots. It moreso just evens out the skin but I have no problem dotting on a little concealer where needed. I do wish this came in a pump container if only for the fact that this stuff is so runny! I hold the package upside down while opening and slowly tilt it into my palm but even then I tend to get too much product. I also don't find this particularly moisturizing but I don't have a problem swiping on some moisturizer before putting this on if need be. All in all, this is a great product. Wonderful for hotter weather and I am even looking forward to trying this come winter when my skin tends to be a bit drier. I think this will be perfect for the colder weather as well. Definetly a must try for oily skinned gals.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ninawaddell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a little gem! I absolutely love this product.

I decided to start using a BB cream after I began wearing make-up more regularly and found that foundation was making my skin very angry - a great decision indeed! I tried a few of the other drugstore brands first (L'Oreal, Maybelline...), and they felt too heavy and cloggy, and then I stumbled across this one and thought I'd give it a go. It was so much better than the ones I'd tried previously.

It's very lightweight, and lasts a considerable amount of time considering that. The medium colour is definitely too orange-y, but the light is perfect. It looks too pale when it comes out, but after a few minutes on the skin, it settles perfectly into my skin tone (I have a medium complexion). I really have noticed an improvement in my skin as well. It doesn't cure break outs or anything, but it does seem to uplift the overall complexion of my skin and make it radiate more.

Only complaint is the bottle, it's quite runny and the shape of the bottle makes it come out too fast and I always end up with more than I need! Quite podantic, other than that, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sbiringer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this today after trying a sample I got in the mail over the weekend. I like it much better than the original they came out with a year or so ago. I've only had to blot my skin once so far and I've had it on for 6hrs so far. My skin wasn't too oily, but I had a dewy glow. I would repurchase this and you do get a lot for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by mimi82

I really like this! I tried the first BB cream from garnier and really hated it (so greasy and orange) but I'm so glad I tried this one. It evens out my skin but doesn't look like I'm wearing too much makeup. It looks and feels fresh! Luckily fair is pretty good colour for me and doesn't look ruddy and orange like the original. It pours out of the tube so have to be careful when you open it. I use my fingers to apply but have to be careful not to get it too close to my eyes or they water a bit. Still use a moisturizer. No break outs or irritation so far!... Wear it everyday and would defo repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandshine85

I love this BB cream. I tried the original one first but it left me looking shiny so after a few tries, it was relegated to the back of my drawer. When I saw an oil free one, I had to try it and I'm so glad I did. It is very runny but I put it on the back of my hand ready to 'blob' onto my face and then blend with a beauty blender. The coverage is excellent but allows you to see your own skin still, and I haven't suffered any breakouts (at least none I would blame this for) I usually take this on holiday for when I want good coverage but for a light feel on my face. I will definitely be buying it again when this tube is finished!!