August 27, 2014 | 1845 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not HG for me as it isn't pigmented enough and wears off too easily - it's as though it has water mixed in with the formulation. I also prefer an old fashioned brush to this felt tip applicator because it's more pliable and can get between the lashes more easily. Prefered the Traceur of days gone past.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by EmilyNguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay.. I admit the pricing on these items are something to talk about. But believe me on this one, i've tried many other brands of liquid eyeliners that ranged in prices from $1.00 - $34.00 and this one has got to be the best one out of them. Let's start with what i have, I have very oily eyelids. Even though i've tried many tips and tricks on trying to keep my liquid liner lasting the entire day (with an Urban Decay Primer underneath it all) the Lancome liner lasted the longest. And not to mention the amazing felt tip liner that gives you precision and stability which just gives you the perfect winged or cat eye. I've bought many other brands and yet I'm on my 6th tube of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shirleya

This is my first liquid eyeliner, so I canít really compare it with any other brands. I usually use eye pencils. It comes with a felt tip which facilitates a very easy application. I was able to create a nice winged look even though I never used a liquid liner before. It can be applied thin or thicker depends on the look you are going for.
It did not smudge all day and did not irritate my super sensitive eyes. I wasnít too happy to read the list of ingredients. Aluminum powder doesnít look very friendly to me but I guess it is common in most eyeliners :-/

Ingredients: water, propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Diglycol/CHDM/Sopithalates/SIP Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trilaueth-4 Phosphate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylpaeaben. May contain +/-: Yellow 5 lake, Blue 1 lake, Carmine, Aluminum powder, Ultramarines, Chromium oxide greens, Chromium hydroxide green, Iron oxides, Ferric ferrocyanid, Titanium dioxide, Mica.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Flowerfairy

I do not get the hype around this product. Granted, this is a decent liquid eyeliner, but by no means HG material for me. I have watery eyes and the liner disappears once any form of liquid touches it. The worse thing is that this flakes on me for some reason! Also, when I draw over a line twice or trice, it flakes the "base line" off =S The felt tip is also not super pointed nor sharp so it doesnít guarantee a sharp winged liner everytime. When removing this with eye makeup remover, this disintegrates into little flakes and I feel it *might* irritate my sensitive eyes. I would say this product would be better for those with non-oily and non-teary eyes. Wonít be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by VeryVain1985

Edit 20/02/2010: I prefer L'oreal Super Liner above this eyeliner. It's cheaper and easier to work with, the felt tip of the L'oreal liner is denser. Although the Lancome version looks nicer in my stash, the L'oreal one is better for my bank account...

Original review: I just love this eyeliner to death, I've already repurchased this eyeliner 3-4 times. Pro's: the chique packaging, a true black pigmented color eyeliner which is not watery or sheer at all. And above all this, it has the most easiest felt tip to create that perfect winged eyeliner.

But this stuff is so expensive for the little product you get. It's almost 30 euro's and unfortunately one bottle last me just a few weeks only. Luckily I have found a wonderful dupe: the L'oreal Super Liner. Just as great but with a less heavy price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

This is a great eyeliner. Does not smudge, stays on all day, and very easy to apply. It is a little pricey though. But worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uhhh...LOVE THIS! I'm so happy everyone raved about this. After trying different "smudge proof" and "waterproof" eyeliners that ended up below my eye at the end of the day, I've come to a miracle product. This is it. This is my third day using it and I cannot rave about it more. Nothing's changed my routine except for this and now I know how to keep my eyes from getting all smudgy at the end of the day. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hillarydavis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing eyeliner. It's a little pricey (especially on my student budget) but it lasts a long time. I've repurchased this twice. I've tried other liquid liners and this is the only one I will ever use or recommend. I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Dolce222

Amazing eyeliner!!! This goes on very dark and doesn't smudge. It is also very easy to control the thickness of the lines.

Edit: Although the it is very pigmented and doesn't smudge, I've noticed that it's very hard to draw a thin line...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by portia89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this stuff. Stays on all day!