September 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a creative idea for a blush! I have mine in pink frosting and love it. It blends easily, better than a cream blush I find. Plus, you get a more even application than a powder blush offers. You can layer color easily, and it stays on well. A really nice blush all together. This isn't the blush I find myself reaching for every day, but it's still a great product. I'm a powder blush kind of girl, though, so I use that most often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by tkwan96

This blush has quickly evolved to my go-to blush. Took off a lip because I don't like the packaging. The bouncy texture goes away after the first poke lol. Cream blushes are never all that sanitary, and you have to dig a bit at it to pick up lots of product. However, a little will go a long way if you're trying to achieve that natural cheeky look, and when you use it moderately this will last you months. I got the shade Pink Frosting and so far it's been great. It's the perfect bright pink color that adds a pop to your face no matter what the complementing makeup is. I rub my middle and ring fingers in a circular motion on top of the blush and smooth it onto the apples of my cheeks using the same motion. It's very easy to apply this blush, and has replaced most of my powder blushes that take ages to blend perfectly. Feels weightless on your cheeks and lasts for hours on end! Definitely repurchasing once gone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by smile244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

ok i have to say the only reason i purchased this product was to feel the texture of the blush. if u overlook the unique texture the blush it isn't all that great. i guess it's because the blush does not blend well into the skin. if u overlook that i guess the blush isn't that bad but i still wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I bought 4 colors. I'm a AA woman and 3 of colors were way to sheer did not show on my skin at all. But the color Peach Satin is beautiful it gives me a nice natural look like someone pinched my cheeks:) I take my finger and rub the where I want it and rub it in with a powder brush and it's perfect. I defiantly will be repurchasing the Peach Satin color only again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Dessyboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this blush and was fascinated, I just had to try it. I don't know exactly what shade I bought, but it is a very pigmented pink. I love the texture of it, it's very neat. Instead of sticking my finger in and smearing it on my cheeks, i just open the blush and pat it on my cheeks without using my fingers...if you get what I mean :) It isn't the greatest blush ever but it gets a nice pink color if you use it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by princesssjessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I'm going to be honest, I hated this product SO MUCH at first. The reason I hated it is because I had no idea how to apply it. When I first bought it, I tried to use a MAC 188 because I typically do apply my cream blushes that way. That method does not work for these. The texture of these blushes is definitely not a cream, it's more like a mousy texture when you actually have the product on your fingers. When you press it, it just sort of feels like putty. Anyway, so one day I decided to try it out with my fingers since the texture felt so much more smooth once it was on them - and voila - it went on beautifully! I just press my pointer and middle finger into the blush, and I don't really rub on the product, I just sort of dab it on the apples of my cheeks in a circular shape and it gives such a nice glow. First shade I picked this up in was pink plum - which is a really nice girly pink. Since I've figured out how to use these I've picked up about eight more. Seriously have not had a problem with any of them. If you think you hate this product or are hesitant to get it because of the bad reviews - try the method I've explained.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

alright, i gotta say , this isn't the best blush EVER, especiallly in the summer, becuase it smudges, slides and sweats right off. yea, the colors are cute and girly, but once you put that on your cheeks it's too pigminted and yukk. plus, it's not even bouncy! it's like when you put your finger on it it sinks and never goes back up..!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! It's not available in Australia, but I bought some during a recent trip to the USA, and I love it! It's very pigmented, and has great staying power (unlike other cream blushes I've used). I have the colour peach satin, and it gives a very natural finish. It blends well, and I love it. I don't remember the USD price, but it wasn't expensive. If you don't like blushes with glitter in them, try this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this blush in pink plum, which is an orange-toned pink. It is very easy to blend. HOWEVER, the staying power is absolutely terrible. 2 hours later, the blush will be gone. That's pretty frusturating. Also, the product seems to get all over the rest of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticdarling09

i just bought it and i have to admit, i love it. its super pretty, mine is in the shade pink frosting, and its a really beautiful colour. I also have hotamle and its a really hot red colour that works perfect with alot of skin tones. at first, you dont get much pingmentation.. but once you start using it more, you get alot more colour. i will re-purchase this soon <33