Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 2/11/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in Shell the second lightest shade. I found it to give decent coverage and the glitter aspect everyone complained about faded down and just left a nice glow after I used powder. I do use concealer especially for eye circles and around my nose(with every foundation) but this covered well otherwise. I agree that you have to be careful as a lot comes out with one pump and it is annoying. I used a sponge to apply and was pleased with the result. For the record my skin is pretty oily and pretty pale and even sallow so I have to take usually the lightest or next to lightest shade. I also have to lookout for orange! The Shell shade didn't turn and matched pretty well. I was pleasantly surprised.

on 2/10/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the idea of photo ready. It does make me look great in photos, its just when living my day to day life that the sparkles don't work for me...which, let's be honest, is more important. The foam isn't too hard to apply, especially when using a primer. The color matches nicely and it has a buildable coverage, which is nice. Mostly, I just hate the smell and the shimmery sparkles. If they ever make a matte option, I'm all in!

on 2/9/2012 9:18:00 AM

Although I kept reading this product was not good for oily skin I decided to try it because I really liked the regular Photoready foundation. My initial impression was okay, as I was putting it on (with my fingers) it was sooo light and airy...I didn't think it would cover. First of all I'm not used to applying foundation with my fingers so that was a challenge on it's own, I usually use a sponge but I think the sponge would absorb too much foundation. Once I applied it (and then applied a little more) and sealed it with powder I was amazed how good my skin looked! It actually helped hide my pores and did give a smooth "airbrushed" finish. And the best part is you hardly feel like you're wearing anything! I'm so used to heavier foundations because I like full coverage but this gives probably a good medium coverage and it's so light! I do have some blotchy areas and old acne scars so I still needed some concealer, but that's nothing new. Overall I think this is a great foundation and I would buy again, especially in the summer!

No need to add much to the other reviews. Save your money. This foundation is horrible all the way around.

on 2/5/2012 6:59:00 PM

Ok, I had to delete my first review and give this a new one with the lowest grade. I've used it a few times (with and w/o powder) and it just does NOT work for me. I'm oily and this went on shiny from the get-go, and of course, only got worse with time. Better with MUFE HD powder, but since it's also VERY sheer, and very glittery (something I did not notice at first), I'm afraid it's a no-go. Pity I lost the receipt. Now I'm stuck with this muck. :(

on 2/5/2012 6:28:00 PM

Just bought this not too long ago out of curiosity. I am on the ultimate hunt for a full coverage foundation that looks natural. This is not that foundation. I put it on and it definitley did not look like full coverage..worst of all I felt like it was burning my face. Finally the smell is terrible. I took it back the next day. Very disappointing.

I was in serious need of a foundation that didn't cake by the end of my day, so I tried this one and was pleasantly surprised. I bought it in the "Shell" color and it matched my skin perfectly. You should definately set this foundation with a powder over the top of it and if you have a foundation primer, use that too: it only makes it work better. The smell was a little bit weird but you get over that rather quickly because of how well the foundation works. Word to the wise: don't use a moisturizer underneath the foundation, you'll break out in these ugly little bumps. Don't do that. The foundation itself is fine. I'll definately buy this stuff again!!

on 2/4/2012 4:05:00 PM

love it! for whatever reason this is working for me. I have oily, acne prone skin with large pores and a few acne scars. It seems to reduce the size of my pores and cover my scars! I even got a compliment yesterday on how good my skin looked. Yes it's glittery but my skin looks dewey and healthy. I don't think it smells bad at all and I found when I shake the bottle before pressing the pump a decent amount comes out (the first time a HUGE amount came pouring out). I've used my fingers to apply and a taklon foundation brush and both worked great.

I bought the revlon airbrush mousse foundation because I wanted something lightweight with a medium coverage as a foundation. While in the store I made the decision to get the lighter shade (shell) rather then the next shade up (nude). I'm really glad I did because it matches my skin tone perfectly. When it comes to purchasing this product i would really suggest going one shade lighter then you normally think you would buy. Also you need to blend the foundation quickly or it can have a streaking effect, but as long a you focus on one part of your face at a time in should be an issue.

on 2/3/2012 12:03:00 PM

I got his a week ago n have used it several times I'm NC 30 in my Mac foundation ..... I feel like a lil goes a ling way n I apply it w a stippling brush and love the look I like the glow it gives my skin ( i don't think it's too much glitter ) lol I do have to set it w my Mac setting powder but all in all it's works pretty good when I don't wanna use my good Mac foundation ;)