Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 2/26/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this foundation in Golden Beige. The first time I tried it my skin felt like it was burning. That was weird. I tried it a second time and didn't feel the burning sensation, but the smell of this was gross. On top of all of that it looked horrible on me. I looked very, very shiny and not in a good way. I was bummed because I got this 40% off at Rite Aid plus I had a $2 off coupon. Sadly I will be returning this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Glitter! Sits terribly on oily skin, decent coverage, fairly buildable, small shade range, but the glitter drives me insane!

on 2/26/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product because (1) it was on sale at CVS and (2) I was looking for a new drugstore foundation that would give good coverage. When I first put the product on, it was easy to apply (I used a foundation sponge) but immediately noticed a horrible smell from the foundation. I am sensitive with smells, so I had to take the foundation off immediately. I did notice the sparkle other users talked about but the smell was the dealbreaker for me.

At first i really liked this foundation it went on pretty good as easily blendable and with a setting powder came out pretty nice. i have been using this product for the last week and now notice it has been RUINING my skin my face is dry and i notice i have some kind of a rash on the sides of my face, needless to say i was extremely disappointed and will be switching back to makeup forever despite it being much more expensive. Do not waste your time buying this product the negative definitely out weigh the positives

on 2/23/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love the original photoready so I wasn't worried about the sparkle issue, but the sparkles in this foundation are HUGE. I really like the foundation but honestly the sparkles ruin it for me. I might try mixing a tiny bit of this and another foundation and using it as a highlighter.

UPDATE: I use this as a highlighter now and I love it. I use it regularly now. It also helps spread foundation, I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation is a little hard to blend and this has a thin, watery consistency that is great for mixing with my foundation. Changed to WILL repurchase

on 2/22/2012 3:14:00 AM

I have never seen a spray type of foundation before so I decided to give it a try, however I did not like it much. It's easy to blend and everything but the smell is extremely horrible and it gave me a headache. The coverage though I would say med-full coverage.

on 2/22/2012 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, i saw this product browsing though a drug store shop. It was unusual because i have never seen a mousse foundation like this. So i had to try it out. It was a good price too. I found that the pump was tricky to master becuase you dont really need that much or you will end up cake. The smell oh god, like rubber yuck! and it made me sparkle, i nearly thought i was a vampire i was that glitterly. "for all those twilight fans" Anyways i dont think im going to buy this again not too great for oily skin and made me break out a little. But if there was one good thing to this it was that it did have a good coverage to it.

on 2/19/2012 11:24:00 PM

I like this product other than the long lasting smell, it reminds me of the smell of an eraser. This smell lasts all day and still lingers on my face after I wash it off. Another problem with the product is it doesn't seem to let other make up stay on, like blush. This is my first day and I haven't done any activity that would cause it to wear off. The coverage is pretty good overall, not very good at covering bigger blemishes, but does a decent job when covering smaller ones. The sparkles aren't really noticeable, i could barely notice sparkles when I put my face up to the mirror. It does seem to look better the longer I wear it, at first it's very tacky feeling on my face. It does seem to burn/tingle when i put it on my face around the t zone, but it could be cleaning my face, like other foundations do. It seems to make my face look healthier after I wear it. If your face has red areas and not very many blemishes, this product would be perfect for you. It's a good product, but I was expecting much better.

on 2/18/2012 11:51:00 PM

I was very careful with putting this on cause I was using it to go on a date, and even tho I was very careful not to get it to close to my eyes..even with it on my cheek bones it made my eyes water and ruined everything I had worked on. I do not recommend this Product.

on 2/18/2012 5:33:00 PM

The only issue I have with this is it DOES NOT DRY! EVER! It remains tacky even after applying tons of loose powder and after hours of wear. I do not live in a humid climate nor do I have oily skin. My skin is dry. I have tried it four times now and 12 hours later I will touch my skin and it's still tacky and gross feeling. Looks great, but don't touch it!! It's really bizarre. I even tried blending with Colorstay and that didn't even make it dry. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no issues with how it smelled. There's nothing odd about the smell. Foundation that never dries is pretty darned stupid, though.