Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 2/18/2012 11:51:00 PM

I was very careful with putting this on cause I was using it to go on a date, and even tho I was very careful not to get it to close to my eyes..even with it on my cheek bones it made my eyes water and ruined everything I had worked on. I do not recommend this Product.

on 2/18/2012 5:33:00 PM

The only issue I have with this is it DOES NOT DRY! EVER! It remains tacky even after applying tons of loose powder and after hours of wear. I do not live in a humid climate nor do I have oily skin. My skin is dry. I have tried it four times now and 12 hours later I will touch my skin and it's still tacky and gross feeling. Looks great, but don't touch it!! It's really bizarre. I even tried blending with Colorstay and that didn't even make it dry. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no issues with how it smelled. There's nothing odd about the smell. Foundation that never dries is pretty darned stupid, though.

on 2/17/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this foundation. The shade was a perfect fit for my pale and cool skin. The consistency was good, although the dispenser was tricky to master. I noticed that the less product you use, the better it looked and set on the face. Too much and it has the potential to cake and look mask-like. I have normal skin with dry areas, so the dewiness this mousse gave was perfect and really pretty.
However, as the other reviewers have said, this is chalked full of really obvious glitter. Seeing my skin for the first time in natural light was a completely unpleasant shock. This foundation would be almost perfect in my books if it weren't so glittery. I hope that Revlon changes the formula in the future to make it glitter-free.

on 2/13/2012 4:51:00 PM

This foundation smells like VINEGAR! I was just browsing at a drug store and tried it. The bubbles melted in my hand and when I put it up to put on my face it was the most disgusting smell a makeup has ever had. I did try it on a little on my cheek and it was lightweight and when dry had a nice powdery finish but it wiped off almost instantly. If you want to smell like a pickle have fun!

on 2/11/2012 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in Shell the second lightest shade. I found it to give decent coverage and the glitter aspect everyone complained about faded down and just left a nice glow after I used powder. I do use concealer especially for eye circles and around my nose(with every foundation) but this covered well otherwise. I agree that you have to be careful as a lot comes out with one pump and it is annoying. I used a sponge to apply and was pleased with the result. For the record my skin is pretty oily and pretty pale and even sallow so I have to take usually the lightest or next to lightest shade. I also have to lookout for orange! The Shell shade didn't turn and matched pretty well. I was pleasantly surprised.

on 2/10/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the idea of photo ready. It does make me look great in photos, its just when living my day to day life that the sparkles don't work for me...which, let's be honest, is more important. The foam isn't too hard to apply, especially when using a primer. The color matches nicely and it has a buildable coverage, which is nice. Mostly, I just hate the smell and the shimmery sparkles. If they ever make a matte option, I'm all in!

on 2/9/2012 9:18:00 AM

Although I kept reading this product was not good for oily skin I decided to try it because I really liked the regular Photoready foundation. My initial impression was okay, as I was putting it on (with my fingers) it was sooo light and airy...I didn't think it would cover. First of all I'm not used to applying foundation with my fingers so that was a challenge on it's own, I usually use a sponge but I think the sponge would absorb too much foundation. Once I applied it (and then applied a little more) and sealed it with powder I was amazed how good my skin looked! It actually helped hide my pores and did give a smooth "airbrushed" finish. And the best part is you hardly feel like you're wearing anything! I'm so used to heavier foundations because I like full coverage but this gives probably a good medium coverage and it's so light! I do have some blotchy areas and old acne scars so I still needed some concealer, but that's nothing new. Overall I think this is a great foundation and I would buy again, especially in the summer!

No need to add much to the other reviews. Save your money. This foundation is horrible all the way around.

on 2/5/2012 6:59:00 PM

Ok, I had to delete my first review and give this a new one with the lowest grade. I've used it a few times (with and w/o powder) and it just does NOT work for me. I'm oily and this went on shiny from the get-go, and of course, only got worse with time. Better with MUFE HD powder, but since it's also VERY sheer, and very glittery (something I did not notice at first), I'm afraid it's a no-go. Pity I lost the receipt. Now I'm stuck with this muck. :(

on 2/5/2012 6:28:00 PM

Just bought this not too long ago out of curiosity. I am on the ultimate hunt for a full coverage foundation that looks natural. This is not that foundation. I put it on and it definitley did not look like full coverage..worst of all I felt like it was burning my face. Finally the smell is terrible. I took it back the next day. Very disappointing.