Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I bought this foundation to see if it was that much better than my usual foundation which is the original Revlon Photo Ready Makeup (which I absolutely love by the way). I picked this up in Shell (which is the same color I wear in the original Photo Ready), which was pretty much the same color. The thing that really made me dislike this foundation and grossed me out, was the digusting smell it has. The last time I checked, foundation shouldn't have a smell to it especially a nasty one! The best way to describe the scent it has it to imagine leaving wet clothes out for days. It has that same disgusting, sour, mildew smell to it. I would have taken it off and put on my other foundation, but I was already running late for work so I just wore one of my stronger smelling perfumes in an attempt to cover up the smell of the foundation because it made me feel really self conscious that others would smell it as well! The coverage was good, I would say almost similar to the original Photo Ready but that awful scent is not worth it. Buy the original if you want to try the Photo Ready line, because it doesn't have a gross smell and it is much better in my opinion. In fact, I think I am going to exchange this because I don't think I can deal with wearing this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an awful product. I bought it because I love Revlon Color Stay so I figured I would give this a try. Hate it. It just sits on the top of my skin and looks really streaky and blotchy. I tried applying it several different ways, and nothing has made it look even half way decent. Wish I could find my reciept!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is basically an over-priced gimmick of a foundation. It is similar to the regular Revlon Photoready, except it foams. It smells bad. It literally sits on top of my skin, and smears off, staying tacky all day. It also is very glittery, and I looked like an oily glitterball at the end of the day. Also broke me out...and foundations almost never break me out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this foundation in Golden Beige. The first time I tried it my skin felt like it was burning. That was weird. I tried it a second time and didn't feel the burning sensation, but the smell of this was gross. On top of all of that it looked horrible on me. I looked very, very shiny and not in a good way. I was bummed because I got this 40% off at Rite Aid plus I had a $2 off coupon. Sadly I will be returning this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Glitter! Sits terribly on oily skin, decent coverage, fairly buildable, small shade range, but the glitter drives me insane!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product because (1) it was on sale at CVS and (2) I was looking for a new drugstore foundation that would give good coverage. When I first put the product on, it was easy to apply (I used a foundation sponge) but immediately noticed a horrible smell from the foundation. I am sensitive with smells, so I had to take the foundation off immediately. I did notice the sparkle other users talked about but the smell was the dealbreaker for me.

At first i really liked this foundation it went on pretty good as easily blendable and with a setting powder came out pretty nice. i have been using this product for the last week and now notice it has been RUINING my skin my face is dry and i notice i have some kind of a rash on the sides of my face, needless to say i was extremely disappointed and will be switching back to makeup forever despite it being much more expensive. Do not waste your time buying this product the negative definitely out weigh the positives

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love the original photoready so I wasn't worried about the sparkle issue, but the sparkles in this foundation are HUGE. I really like the foundation but honestly the sparkles ruin it for me. I might try mixing a tiny bit of this and another foundation and using it as a highlighter.

UPDATE: I use this as a highlighter now and I love it. I use it regularly now. It also helps spread foundation, I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation is a little hard to blend and this has a thin, watery consistency that is great for mixing with my foundation. Changed to WILL repurchase

I have never seen a spray type of foundation before so I decided to give it a try, however I did not like it much. It's easy to blend and everything but the smell is extremely horrible and it gave me a headache. The coverage though I would say med-full coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, i saw this product browsing though a drug store shop. It was unusual because i have never seen a mousse foundation like this. So i had to try it out. It was a good price too. I found that the pump was tricky to master becuase you dont really need that much or you will end up cake. The smell oh god, like rubber yuck! and it made me sparkle, i nearly thought i was a vampire i was that glitterly. "for all those twilight fans" Anyways i dont think im going to buy this again not too great for oily skin and made me break out a little. But if there was one good thing to this it was that it did have a good coverage to it.