December 19, 2014 | 1804 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by MissTish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I kept reading this product was not good for oily skin I decided to try it because I really liked the regular Photoready foundation. My initial impression was okay, as I was putting it on (with my fingers) it was sooo light and airy...I didn't think it would cover. First of all I'm not used to applying foundation with my fingers so that was a challenge on it's own, I usually use a sponge but I think the sponge would absorb too much foundation. Once I applied it (and then applied a little more) and sealed it with powder I was amazed how good my skin looked! It actually helped hide my pores and did give a smooth "airbrushed" finish. And the best part is you hardly feel like you're wearing anything! I'm so used to heavier foundations because I like full coverage but this gives probably a good medium coverage and it's so light! I do have some blotchy areas and old acne scars so I still needed some concealer, but that's nothing new. Overall I think this is a great foundation and I would buy again, especially in the summer!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by GirlFromMichigan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No need to add much to the other reviews. Save your money. This foundation is horrible all the way around.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I had to delete my first review and give this a new one with the lowest grade. I've used it a few times (with and w/o powder) and it just does NOT work for me. I'm oily and this went on shiny from the get-go, and of course, only got worse with time. Better with MUFE HD powder, but since it's also VERY sheer, and very glittery (something I did not notice at first), I'm afraid it's a no-go. Pity I lost the receipt. Now I'm stuck with this muck. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jodi78148

Just bought this not too long ago out of curiosity. I am on the ultimate hunt for a full coverage foundation that looks natural. This is not that foundation. I put it on and it definitley did not look like full coverage..worst of all I felt like it was burning my face. Finally the smell is terrible. I took it back the next day. Very disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by babyhorse1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was in serious need of a foundation that didn't cake by the end of my day, so I tried this one and was pleasantly surprised. I bought it in the "Shell" color and it matched my skin perfectly. You should definately set this foundation with a powder over the top of it and if you have a foundation primer, use that too: it only makes it work better. The smell was a little bit weird but you get over that rather quickly because of how well the foundation works. Word to the wise: don't use a moisturizer underneath the foundation, you'll break out in these ugly little bumps. Don't do that. The foundation itself is fine. I'll definately buy this stuff again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by alyssa79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love it! for whatever reason this is working for me. I have oily, acne prone skin with large pores and a few acne scars. It seems to reduce the size of my pores and cover my scars! I even got a compliment yesterday on how good my skin looked. Yes it's glittery but my skin looks dewey and healthy. I don't think it smells bad at all and I found when I shake the bottle before pressing the pump a decent amount comes out (the first time a HUGE amount came pouring out). I've used my fingers to apply and a taklon foundation brush and both worked great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Jmusacchia65

I bought the revlon airbrush mousse foundation because I wanted something lightweight with a medium coverage as a foundation. While in the store I made the decision to get the lighter shade (shell) rather then the next shade up (nude). I'm really glad I did because it matches my skin tone perfectly. When it comes to purchasing this product i would really suggest going one shade lighter then you normally think you would buy. Also you need to blend the foundation quickly or it can have a streaking effect, but as long a you focus on one part of your face at a time in should be an issue.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I got his a week ago n have used it several times I'm NC 30 in my Mac foundation ..... I feel like a lil goes a ling way n I apply it w a stippling brush and love the look I like the glow it gives my skin ( i don't think it's too much glitter ) lol I do have to set it w my Mac setting powder but all in all it's works pretty good when I don't wanna use my good Mac foundation ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Revlon's originally PhotoReady so when I saw this in stores I had to purchase it. Honestly this foundation was horrible!!! This foundation refuses to blend or melt into the skin and looks so streaky and sloppy. Plus the shimmer in this product is super concentrated and absolutely obnoxious, instead of providing illuminating and glowy results I looked this like a disco ball. Provides sheer to light coverage whereas the originally PhotoReady delivered more light to medium. Honestly this foundation was a super let down and has made my 10 ten list of shameful epic fail foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by cocogirl717

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this foundation...the smell was horrible. It smelled like mildew. When I returned the product to CVS the sales associate also agreed that it smelled musty & like mildew. The coverage was average, but I could not get past the smell.