Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 2/3/2013 5:15:00 PM

Love, love, love this cream shadow. I apply this bad boy with a flat synthetic brush and blend it out with a fluffy crease brush. Great to use alone for an all-over the lid colour, especially with a light golden highlight for the brow bone. Perfect for brown, hazel, or green eyes to create an everyday neutral eye or as a base for a bronzey smokey eye to go out with.

Definitely worth the price, as its a little more than some other eyeshadows found in the drugstore. If you are iffy about this product don't be! Go out and purchase this staple for your makeup collection.

on 2/3/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This eyeshadow is bee-you-tiful. I somehow accumulate eyeshadow, especially powder ones, but I almost never wear it regularly, and especially not cream shadows (they've always creased). Anyway, I'm so glad I tried this product! The color is amazing; it's not just sheer metallic shimmer, it really has color in it, a kind of brownish hue, that gives it dimension. The shimmer is a little more gold than bronze, but it's not brassy or yellow. I'm a beauty junkie, although I'm no eyeshadow pro, but you literally just put it on your upper lid and blend, and it looks amazing! I like to put a little on my lower lid too, on the lash-line. I don't use primer, just a little foundation as base. I put it on in the morning around 9, looked at it again that night at 11, and it had barely creased. It even lasted through a shower. It really brings out my eyes (green), and I know it would look equally gorgeous on hazel, brown, blue, and black. Universally flattering, easy to use, long-lasting, pretty, you can't ask for better!

on 2/1/2013 11:11:00 AM

These are the only cream eye shadows I have ever used that did not crease! I love to use them as an eyeshadow primer, they work as well as any high end primer. Many people use them alone yet I have not tried that yet. I do apply them with my clean fingers just so they melt and blend well. They are smooth, not sticky so blending shadows in the crease are simple. Wish my Walmart had a better color selection though, I will buy more!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

you don't need to apply a lot of this to make it look good and the staying power of this product is really good! also i love this particular color its really pretty it can not only function as a base for other eye shadows but it looks good on its own for an easy quick look.

It was an amazing product stayed on all day without creasing, i could rave about it forever but my only problem was in Canada they're $12 which is expensive for drugstore makeup, but it was still an amazing product, VERY pigmented!

on 1/23/2013 12:59:00 PM

NOTE - 1st pic doesn't look like my color at all - it looks like Inked in Pink instead.

I like the pot, love the colors, most are too bright for my tastes (I'm a paralegal in a kind of stuffy law firm). This one I use on my lower lid and around/under my eye = subtle, pretty color w/out looking like I'm heading out to a nightclub. When I use as a base for my powder shadows = much longer staying powder is afforded to my powder shadows. Alone and w/out setting w/ UD All Nighter, this stuff lasts approx 6 hours in full color and then starts to fade, but still looks OK. When set w/ UD (which I do almost every day - my whole face, not just my eyes) = on from 6 am until about 8 pm, then starts to fade, but still visible when I remove my MU around 10:30 pm.

I am not talented when it comes to applying eyeshadow (and I've only recently started wearing e/s), but even I can make this look good = I'm a happy girl!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this product when in first came in the shade Bad to the Bronze and I loved it! I ran out and it hasn't been till real recently that I bought it again along with tough as taupe. This time it didn't work!!! It was such a waste. I have gym 6th period and I redo my makeup afterwards. It creased!!!!! I was so upset!!!! It never used to do that!

on 1/13/2013 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this! I bought it on whim and I couldn't be happier. It goes on smoothly, stays put all day even without a primer, and the color is the most beautiful shade of bronze I have ever seen. It has a shimmer, but not too much. It is subtle, yet beautiful looking at the same time. Plus, it is only around 5 bucks. Definitely worth a try.

on 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this after buying Pomegranate Punk because I loved the formula, but wanted a nice neutral base. Bad to the Bronze is a beautiful cool toned bronze with shimmer. It applies smoothly and lasts all day, whether I use it on its own or as a base. I wear this everyday to school and get compliments on my eyes from my friends. Definitely will repurchase.

on 1/10/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite color. I love the color, application is simply and best of all long wear without creasing. I have extremely oily lids and require lid primer with all shadows. This product requires no base. I love the color range and own about 10 different shades.

Video Reviews & Tutorials