Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 10/7/2012 8:25:00 PM

Beautiful and great for everyday wear. I love the color, and I practically wear this everyday. This is so crease-resistant and long wearing that I usually wear this alone and it looks nice even at the end of the day. I am Asian with pale-medium skin and this is not too dark. It is much cooler looking than in the pot so it works well with my skin tone. I will definitely repurchase this!

on 10/2/2012 10:15:00 PM

I have been looking for this product in all of my local drugstores and I finally found it! I had read so many positive reviews about it and I am definitely happy with the results. I have very oily lids, so this does crease a little bit on me, but its nothing a primer can't fix. It has beautiful pigmentation and is so easy to apply, I just pat it on with my finger and I am good to go. Its so useful to have when I am getting ready for school and don't want to have to worry about my makeup. It started out creamy, but now that I have had it for a few weeks, it is starting to get drier, and I need to work it with my finger before it gets smooth again.

on 10/2/2012 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful warm brown with a punch of bronze n shimmer. Gorgeous coloring. Stays on all day, alone or under other e/s. Love this lil bugger. Excited to go find more :)

on 10/2/2012 5:23:00 PM

lovely shimmery colour, smooth on application and photographs nicely.

I love that I can use it as an eyeshadow rather then just a base, it stayed put for the 6 hours I used it when I went to a few weddings. it looks so sophisticated with a little black in the inner and outer corners of my eyelid PLUS it doesn't crease or slid from it's place even on it's on without any powder on top of it.

the packaging is a fancy glass jar that looks and feels like a high end item not a drug store item.

CONS:-

the colour itself is very fancy and shimmery so more of an evening colour and not something I'd wear for work or something.

on 9/29/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Holy heck, this is gorgeous. Initially, I was apprehensive about the whole "bronze" name, thinking it would be too warm or reddish-toned, but this is a lovely neutral taupe with nice shimmer. I think it would look good on anyone. I've only tried it on its own, and it applied smoothly, did not crease on my oily eyelids, and just plain did not move. For someone like me who is not the best at applying eyeshadow, this is the perfect wash of color that I can apply quickly, add mascara and some liner, and be done. I love the glass packaging as well. These are a must-try, and if you're at all on the fence about what shade to purchase, make it this one.

First to start off with the packaging, I love that it has glass packaging because it actually feels like it has some luxurious quality :D Now for the actual product - The color is GORGEOUS! It's this shiny bronze color and it looks great all over the lid! It also lasts FOREVER!! i swatched it on my hand and after washing my hands and taking a shower for 2 days, it was STILL ON MY HAND. It's really like a tattoo - it'll stay there forever (until you use actual makeup remover) There's also a lot of product so it'll last you a long while!

on 9/29/2012 8:49:00 AM

Love this! I already have the Eternal Gold one which is also lovely, but I think I like this shade even more! It goes on so easily and stays in place all day (using TooFaced Candle Light eye primer underneath), and is actually a very natural looking colour - It looks quite dark in the pot, and perhaps if you layered it on very thick it would look dark on the eyes. A little bit gives a lovely warm sheen on the eyelids. Very pleased!

on 9/27/2012 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous colour, blends well, great value and versatile (use as a primer or as a colour in it's own right). A great staple for my makeup bag. Is a close AND CHEAP dupe for Mac Satin Taupe (not too far off!).

on 9/26/2012 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow, I'm so happy that I found this! I have very sensitive eyes and was looking for a cream shadow that wouldn't flake off and bother them. This shadow is perfect. It says on ALL day, for at least 12 hours without budging or creasing. I wear a Bobbi Brown's Shore cream shadow underneath it and then put Bad to the Bronze over it on the lid. I just need to use a little bit because the color is intense. I was expecting a bronze color, but this is actually more of a cool taupe. It's funny, though, because I wore it yesterday with a navy eyeliner and for the first time it did look like a warm bronze! Either way, it's beautiful.

on 9/10/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

UPDATE: I find that these dry out really fast and the consistency changes so much that I can't use it anymore. It catches on to some parts of the eyelid and makes the area look very dry. Won't be repurchasing.

I bought this last week in this shade and have used it several times already. Bad to the Bronze is an extremely shimmery, taupe-bronzey shade. I applied this first without a primer and it lasted fairly well with no creasing. The actual browny colour faded away quite a bit and pretty much all that was left was all the shimmer on my lids (which was still very pretty). I now use it with a primer (UD Primer potion) and the actual colour of the cream gel shadow does not fade whatsoever! It definitely lasts up until I take it off and I like to add a similar powder eye shadow on top to add more dimension and prolong the wear of it even more! Highly recommend

Video Reviews & Tutorials