Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 1/23/2013 12:59:00 PM

NOTE - 1st pic doesn't look like my color at all - it looks like Inked in Pink instead.

I like the pot, love the colors, most are too bright for my tastes (I'm a paralegal in a kind of stuffy law firm). This one I use on my lower lid and around/under my eye = subtle, pretty color w/out looking like I'm heading out to a nightclub. When I use as a base for my powder shadows = much longer staying powder is afforded to my powder shadows. Alone and w/out setting w/ UD All Nighter, this stuff lasts approx 6 hours in full color and then starts to fade, but still looks OK. When set w/ UD (which I do almost every day - my whole face, not just my eyes) = on from 6 am until about 8 pm, then starts to fade, but still visible when I remove my MU around 10:30 pm.

I am not talented when it comes to applying eyeshadow (and I've only recently started wearing e/s), but even I can make this look good = I'm a happy girl!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this product when in first came in the shade Bad to the Bronze and I loved it! I ran out and it hasn't been till real recently that I bought it again along with tough as taupe. This time it didn't work!!! It was such a waste. I have gym 6th period and I redo my makeup afterwards. It creased!!!!! I was so upset!!!! It never used to do that!

on 1/13/2013 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this! I bought it on whim and I couldn't be happier. It goes on smoothly, stays put all day even without a primer, and the color is the most beautiful shade of bronze I have ever seen. It has a shimmer, but not too much. It is subtle, yet beautiful looking at the same time. Plus, it is only around 5 bucks. Definitely worth a try.

on 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this after buying Pomegranate Punk because I loved the formula, but wanted a nice neutral base. Bad to the Bronze is a beautiful cool toned bronze with shimmer. It applies smoothly and lasts all day, whether I use it on its own or as a base. I wear this everyday to school and get compliments on my eyes from my friends. Definitely will repurchase.

on 1/10/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favorite color. I love the color, application is simply and best of all long wear without creasing. I have extremely oily lids and require lid primer with all shadows. This product requires no base. I love the color range and own about 10 different shades.

on 1/9/2013 9:15:00 AM

I love this product, I have the shade in bronze and the colour is very subtle. Stays on my lids all day without retuching it and the cream has very nice and creamy texture. I Will definatly buy other shades as well.

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and i can say it will be a frequent use in my many eyeshadows. I will prime my lids then apply this on the lower portion and add MAC Satin Taupe in the crease and outer corner. Love this and its pretty easy to apply. I apply with one finger and use another to blend it out. Would like to try other colors in the collection.

on 1/8/2013 5:34:00 AM

This product is a lazy person's best friend.
Seriously, the pigmentation and colour payoff is amazing.
I love the fact that you can just use your finger and swipe it on your lids, blending a little as you go, and BAM! awesome looking eyeshadow with little effort.
I was very hesitant to but this initially as I have a LOT of eyeshadow, but this looks great and there's no worry about it not blending properly.
If I'm feeling particularly hardworking I will layer other eyeshadows over it, but I think this is the perfect thing to buy before the school semester begins.
I will love this in the mornings before class, I just know it!

on 1/6/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really loved this and almost used the the entire pot before realizing how bad it looked at the end of the day. Even with primer, it dried to a crusty, metallic layer after several hours...yuck! It's too bad because the color is a pretty shimmery bronze that applies smoothly.

on 1/1/2013 8:34:00 PM

I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, so it's certainly not a necessity to me. However, this cream eyeshadow is AMAZING. It's very pigmented and creamy, not sticky. The bronze color is a true bronze, making a beautiful base for any eyeshadow you want to use in a similar color shade. It makes whatever eyeshadow you put on top last significantly longer, and deepens the color. I used it for the first time yesterday, and I was blown away. It looks stunning in conjunction with the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad in "Moonlit", just fyi for all you girls wondering what exactly to pair it with. Go buy this ! You won't be disappointed !

Video Reviews & Tutorials