August 1, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This (along with "Sugar plum") is one of my favorite lip butter shades. This is a perfect my lips but better color. I have NC30 olive skin. This looks natural while still adding just a bit of color, and making lips look smoother and fuller. The texture/pigmentation, as with Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by KAYPEESEE

By far the best nude, every day color in this line. I am olive/tan skinned with very pigmented lips, so this lip color is definitely a "my lips but better" color. I combine this with Cover Girl's Lip Perfection in "Delish" and it's the perfect soft peach/pink combination. The formulation of this product is to die for if you're like me with very sensitive lips. Almost ANY lipstick can dry my lips out, even if it's just a little bit. Highly recommend this product in this color if you haven't tried it already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

By far my favorite lip butter for everyday wear. I can weaer this one with almost EVERY eye look I do. These are so moisturizing on the lips and last a pretty long time. When it fades, it leaves a little stain which is nice. My lips dont feel dry after using these! LOOOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like pink truffle. It's more of a brown toned pink and its a good neutral color. i have to be careful with it because its pigmented and brown and im very fair but if i put on a little bit its very flattering. it would look really great on people who are more tan but with a light hand this is very pretty and sometimes like my lips but better. i dont really like it when i first put it on but i LOVE what it turns into on me after its faded a little bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second lip butter and I bought it after seeing all of the swatches online. I love MLBB colors and this definitely qualifies as such - it's a pretty rosy brown. It's actually more brown than I expected, so I am careful not to apply too much. It definitely leans more toward lipstick than lip balm or gloss, as it's pretty pigmented. The finish is soft and slightly glossy, and I find it to be decently moisturizing. Overall, I really like it and will keep it in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this product after reading the off the good reviews on the website. I found it to be just ok. This color is nice, pretty neutral. I find I like it best with a lip stain underneath for better staying power. The texture is nice, like a tinted lip balm. I may purchase again, but I usually prefer something with more staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I love the new line of Revlon Lip Butters. This is a lovely rosey shade with some pink and a slight undertone of brown. The pigmentation, moisturization, and shine is wonderful. I love how the finish feels in between a lipstick and lipgloss. This is a perfect for everyday wear. I highly recommend it, especially for fair skintones! The usual price is $7.49 per tube, which isn't too expensive for a drugstore brand and especially for the quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First, I must start off by saying that I LOVE the Revlon Lip Butters. I think Pink Truffle may be my favorite color of the four that I have tried. I have fair skin with brown hair and brown eyes, and I wasn't sure how this color would look on my yellow orange skin tone. I am glad to say, that it looks like MLBB. It's a perfect pinkish brown that looks great if you like warmer tones. It also feels great on my lips ~ so soothing!

I love the shape of the applicator ~ it makes for a perfect application. I haven't tried using a lip liner, because I usually use this color in the car, and I am too lazy to do a lip pencil when I am running errands. The only negative for me is this is not a long lasting lip product by any means. I have to reapply this about every 20 minutes. Keep in mind, that I do live in a warmer climate, and I am probably drinking more fluids than I would if it were 20 below. I don't mind that it's not long lasting ~ I still love this product, and I waited forever for it to show up in my area...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this color, it's a mlbb for sure. It has surprising lasting power despite how dewy the finish is. it disappears after I eat but otherwise will last 3 hours or so. I definitely plan to buy it again as stores restock. I will probably keep one in each bag to grab and slick on during my workday as I really don't have time in the day for more elaborate touch ups, this is ideal for adding a little color without needing a mirror like I would with a regular lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't written a makeup review in forever because I haven't bought anything in forever that was worth reviewing.That said, this Lip Butter in Pink Truffle is one of the best things I've picked up in, well, forever.

Pink Truffle is a slightly brownish-pink--definitely a MLBB color. I've got a pale, cool skin and auburn hair, and it gives me enough color and doesn't clash with my hair (like many pink lipsticks tend to do). The texture is super smooth and my lips are shiny and pretty when I wear it (and not glittery, thank goodness!).

I did give this a four, however, because it dries my lips out somewhat.