August 28, 2014 | 1048 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by nnana

It looked scary in the pan, but when swiped and blended properly on the apple of my cheeks, it gives a very healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Lifeofaladybug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes. I am an African American woman, MAC NC45. It gives a lovely peachy-pink glow to my face and goes well with just about any lip color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by shockingrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it's my first MAC blush, i've been using this color for more than 5-6 years i think. i'm NC35, it looks quite good and natural on me.
its coral peachy pink color is quite pigmented, better just use it only a lilttle bit, do not overapply, otherwise u may got a funny-look pinky cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2007 1:47:00 AM More reviews by palatial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I put this blush on, I thought I'd made a terrible choice - I looked like a clown, no word of a lie. It stuck out so awkwardly on my skin (around a NW15). I tried it again with a fluffier brush, a lighter hand, and a lot of buffing...THEN it looked incredible. I gave it a 5/5, but a 4.5 would be more accurate. I love this blush but I am so used to wearing shimmery pinks, this is a matte rosy colour (almost a bit peachy sometimes) and it will take some getting used to. It's perfectly matte which is great, and I find it looks even better when I layer Pearl Sunshine beauty powder over it! So yes - I do love this blush, but just be careful not to put on too much!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Cheeri_o

Bought this in the summer as I wanted a brighter fun shadow. Not my best choice. If not applied lightly it will make you look like a clown. I also find it to be too bright esp in the winter. Would not repurchase as there are better MAC blushes for me (blushbaby mocha pinch o peach)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely colour it brightens my face and makes me feel happier in dark winter days.....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by aboardman09

This color may have been intended for darker skin than mine, but with a light touch it just livens up my face. I'm a PPP, and it's the color I blush naturally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

I don't know what happened..I've had this for maybe two or three years now. For the past maybe 9 months I haven't reached for it. It all of a sudden just stopped looking good on me. No matter what I do now, even if I use a stippling brush and the lightest hand, this still looks too bright, too red, and clownish on me! (Medium dark asian skintone). It used to be my HG..you can tell..the clear part of the lid has popped out multiple times, the lid is all rubbed off, and it has hit bottom in a pretty big circle in the middle. I tried to revive this blush recently but it's just not working for me. I've been using NARS blush in Madly. Maybe I just got too tan for this blush? I don't know what it is, but I wouldn't repurchase. Sorry, MAC! Great quality though, and no shimmer at all, which is nice for a matte look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I am NC40 latina, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Fleur Power is the perfect peachy pink blush for me. Whenever I feel that I look a bit tired, I put some of this on and I instantly look awake and fresh. It has little to no shimmer that isn't noticable at all, or maybe its some leftover shimmer from my blush brush. I can see how it could be a problem with PPP's because its very pigmented for a sheertone. But with a very light hand, I think this would look good on almost everyone. It is deffinately worth checking out. If Fleur Power Ever got dicsontinued I don't know what I would do since it is one of my HG's.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first blush from mac.. and i simply adore it!! it is a bright coral pink but it looks so nice on my skin.. love it!!